Anal orgasms real or not?

youngboynow

I know I like to get fucked but I've never cum hands free. I have cum when a guy is fucking me but that's when we both climax at the same time. Are anal/prostate orgasms real? and is it different from cumin without touch your penis? Some enlighten me please! 🙂

• Like 1

They are SO real, and better than ever touching you dick.  They are super intense.  Once you have one, you'll never want them any other way.  Not all tops can give them to you though.

Very real. It doesn't happen often, nor with every guy. But, for one example, I have a fuck buddy that has an 8", thick BBC. He fucks hard and deep. He also has a slight upward curve to his dick. His cock hits my prostate just right. I always cum (hands free) when he's fucking me. 
I also have another type of orgasm while getting fucked. I call it a full body orgasm. It has nothing to do with cumming. But, I experience this orgasm that goes through my entire body. My entire body will convulse and shake. This can go on for many minutes. I know it's a psychological thing. It normally will start when a guy begins to cum inside me. The act of him cumming sets it off for me. As I said, it can last for several minutes. I will always convulse as well when he pulls out of me. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Absolutely real and amazing.  Can't even count how many times I've had the cum fucked right out of me.

My favorite is when the top doesn't even slow down and just keeps pounding as I'm cumming.  One of my fuck buddies is a total top who can last forever, and often stays hard after he cums so when he's fucking me, I will use cum 2-3 times if not more just from his dick hitting my prostate.  Usually by the last one I don't have much if any cum left, but I still have the orgasm and I swear it is the most intense of all, probably from how long he's been stimulating my prostate.

• Like 1

Guest KptNLine

I have experienced two different and very distinct types of orgasms that do not involve my penis at all. I'm not sure what the "correct" distinction is, but I call one a prostate orgasm and one an anal orgasm.

In a prostate orgasm, I'm usually getting fucked either on my back or riding on top. There's continuous prostate stimulation in this position, at least from my Husband, but it depends on the curvature and shape of the Top's cock. When I'm fucked this way, I'll often experience a tingling sensation in my balls that radiates to my penis and culminates in an orgasm where the cum dribbles out of my cock instead of shooting like it would in a "regular" orgasm. The ejaculate is often more watery and thin, and I'm not sure if it's more prostate fluid and less sperm - but that's just a detail. This type of orgasm feels similar to a penile orgasm in that there's a build up followed by a release with ejaculation. The primary difference is that I can be soft or hard when I cum this way, and although my hole tightens a little bit and gets a little more sensitive, I can keep getting fucked after cumming this way.

An anal orgasm is much more difficult to explain and impossible for me to control or predict. For me, they usually happen if I'm getting fucked particularly hard and I've been horned up with a good amount of foreplay first. With an anal orgasm, there's a warmth that starts at the base of your balls, but instead of radiating to your penis, it radiates out to your fingers and toes, along with this sense of warmth traveling throughout your body. I often start to shake uncontrollably, and as I cum, my hole spasms involuntarily. Imagine the sensation of your pelvic muscles contracting and releasing when you have a penile orgasm - now imagine that this sensation of contraction and release is centered in your ass and accompanied by this feeling of warmth and whole body feeling of pleasure. An anal orgasm lasts much longer than a penile orgasm or a prostate orgasm - it's kind of like being right on the edge and experiencing the pleasurable muscle spasms but not quite going over. It's intense, and I can't control my moaning when this happens. Often, when I cum this way, my Husband cums soon after since the feeling of my hole tightening and releasing around His cock is extremely pleasurable for Him. I have had sex and had multiple anal orgasms in a row, followed by months of no anal orgasms at all. I can't control or predict them, but when they happen, they are intense.

My best advice is to avoid jerking off - both in terms of masturbation and during sex. Forget about your penis and focus on how His cock feels inside you. Try not to "force" the orgasm. Go into it with the expectation that He is going to cum and you are not - and when you're relaxed and not trying to get there, you'll get there.

Good luck! -Matt

Just now, KptNLine said:

I have experienced two different and very distinct types of orgasms that do not involve my penis at all. I'm not sure what the "correct" distinction is, but I call one a prostate orgasm and one an anal orgasm.

In a prostate orgasm, I'm usually getting fucked either on my back or riding on top. There's continuous prostate stimulation in this position, at least from my Husband, but it depends on the curvature and shape of the Top's cock. When I'm fucked this way, I'll often experience a tingling sensation in my balls that radiates to my penis and culminates in an orgasm where the cum dribbles out of my cock instead of shooting like it would in a "regular" orgasm. The ejaculate is often more watery and thin, and I'm not sure if it's more prostate fluid and less sperm - but that's just a detail. This type of orgasm feels similar to a penile orgasm in that there's a build up followed by a release with ejaculation. The primary difference is that I can be soft or hard when I cum this way, and although my hole tightens a little bit and gets a little more sensitive, I can keep getting fucked after cumming this way.

An anal orgasm is much more difficult to explain and impossible for me to control or predict. For me, they usually happen if I'm getting fucked particularly hard and I've been horned up with a good amount of foreplay first. With an anal orgasm, there's a warmth that starts at the base of your balls, but instead of radiating to your penis, it radiates out to your fingers and toes, along with this sense of warmth traveling throughout your body. I often start to shake uncontrollably, and as I cum, my hole spasms involuntarily. Imagine the sensation of your pelvic muscles contracting and releasing when you have a penile orgasm - now imagine that this sensation of contraction and release is centered in your ass and accompanied by this feeling of warmth and whole body feeling of pleasure. An anal orgasm lasts much longer than a penile orgasm or a prostate orgasm - it's kind of like being right on the edge and experiencing the pleasurable muscle spasms but not quite going over. It's intense, and I can't control my moaning when this happens. Often, when I cum this way, my Husband cums soon after since the feeling of my hole tightening and releasing around His cock is extremely pleasurable for Him. I have had sex and had multiple anal orgasms in a row, followed by months of no anal orgasms at all. I can't control or predict them, but when they happen, they are intense.

My best advice is to avoid jerking off - both in terms of masturbation and during sex. Forget about your penis and focus on how His cock feels inside you. Try not to "force" the orgasm. Go into it with the expectation that He is going to cum and you are not - and when you're relaxed and not trying to get there, you'll get there.

Good luck! -Matt

You absolutely hit the nail on the head, Matt!  Best description of ever heard about what I've experienced but didn't know how to put into words.  I never jack off anymore; I just let the Top give me the ultimate satisfaction!!  OINK!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1