Faggot Cumdumps-Do you wanna suck your fathers cock?

On 8/8/2022 at 11:02 AM, sydspunperv said:

I was a horny fucker at that age too. Wanted to have every male teacher fuck me in front of their wives and family. I thought every teacher was as twisted as I was. Or taught like my dad taught me.

I was one of those twisted teachers!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2022 at 3:30 PM, Aidsbait said:

when I started sucking cock I also realized I would have to hit up older boys cause none of the boys my age were blowing loads yet and I have always been most focused on getting that that load in/on me. so thats when I started blowing guys in the neighbourhood and older boys in school and even my brother buddies. I sucked most of those boys off secretly, one or two at a time. as a matter of fact with the three buddies my brother knew about and that he shared my holes with REGULARLY I asked him to let me suck them off. so they would routinely get together and let me suck them off for hours. sometimes just one or two of them, sometimes (when I was lucky) all 4 of them. when they started fucking me a couple of them started using me virtually EVERY day. with my older cousin, he had two older boys he shared me with a bunch of times but he actually brought them to me and told me to suck them off, so like 2, 3 times a week, we would hang out in the one boys room while his parents were at work and I would suck everyone off a couple times. they all started fucking me after my brother and his friends. with my younger brother I was more proactive and ended up sucking off a dozen of them at least once or twice, but he only actively shared me with one other boy. the other ones I offered blowjobs and sucked them off on the download whenever they wanted or were around. 2 of them would stop by “looking for him” often to where it was obvious they were stopping in for a quick, easy, sure thing blowjob. but none of those cocks or ny of the thousands of strangers cocks or even my uncles deliciouscock compares to using my mouth and throat to suck the cum out of my biological fathers balls or the feeling of my biological father lined up behind me while I’m down on my hands and knees dressed like a cheap street whore, grabbing me by my tiny waist with his big manly hands and ramming his big fat, meaty cock in and out of my pussy so that he can blow his load into my guts.

Screenshot 2022-11-09 at 2.56.03 PM.png

I need a BBC daddy 👄

• Like 1

In my earlier years I tried playing with my dad and stepdad (two different times). With both I waited until they were showering then waited for the water to turn off. So I would walk in on them after they got out but could pretend I didn't hear that the shower was on before. My stepdad covered up right away and told me to get out, my dad just dried off naked in front of me. So I sat on the edge of the tub and talked to my dad while he was naked and then asked if I could touch his dick. He asked why and I said I don't know, but for some reason he walked up to me and let me touch it which became kind of holding it then I started squeezing it. He said it was enough and walked into his closet to change. If he had let me suck him I would've done it. Nowadays probably not just to avoid the drama lol

Edited by atlboy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

6 hours ago, atlboy said:

In my earlier years I tried playing with my dad and stepdad (two different times). With both I waited until they were showering then waited for the water to turn off. So I would walk in on them after they got out but could pretend I didn't hear that the shower was on before. My stepdad covered up right away and told me to get out, my dad just dried off naked in front of me. So I sat on the edge of the tub and talked to my dad while he was naked and then asked if I could touch his dick. He asked why and I said I don't know, but for some reason he walked up to me and let me touch it which became kind of holding it then I started squeezing it. He said it was enough and walked into his closet to change. If he had let me suck him I would've done it. Nowadays probably not just to avoid the drama lol

too bad sexy. you look like exactly the kinda boy who should be on his knees sucking his fathers cock on a very regular basis, and letting him fuck your pussy whenever he wants it. does he know you’re a cumdump? if you could suck him off through a gloryhole without him knowing would you jump at the chance? what if he did what my father did this morning, walk in your room and wake you up and tell you to “get on your knees and suck my cock so I can watch in the mirror. do a good job and Daddie’s gonna fuck your pussy” (it didnt hurt that a slept in a sexy bra and crotchless panties) faggots like us were born to service our fathers cock.608846877_Screenshot2022-11-09at2_56_03PM.thumb.png.b8c199b55ff00c395f1cc426cda5e8c0.png

It would be very hot if both he and I were blindfolded and neither of us knew what was going on until I saw it online that I was blowing my father and swallowed his cum... 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, Marriedbottom said:

I am a daddy myself but I love sucking mature daddy's cock. I would have loved sucking my own dad's cock because I know he sure has a big uncut cock like mine . I was once got fucked bareback by a 70 years old daddy with 9" thick cock. It was way too big and thick like a can of coke that i had struggled to take his whole piece of meat into my tight asshole. He then offered me to take some deep hits on the pipe fully loaded . 

• 4 weeks later...

My bio father, no. Never.

However, one of my regular hook ups..... He's a late 60's dirty old man. Doesn't wash enough, smokes like a chimney, always has a filthy cheesey cock.

I call him Daddy. I love him. He is my Daddy.