Faggot Cumdumps-Do you wanna suck your fathers cock?

3 hours ago, BearOKC69_Poz said:

Would have loved to sucked and been fucked by my dad. Sadly he was very homophobic. Craved to be taught how to deep throat cock. I only saw his cock once. CUMing our of the shower. Semi hard. So damn thick. 

That’s a shame. You should have been allowed to take the cock that made you into your loving holes and received his warm cum.

17 hours ago, Cummunion said:

That’s a shame. You should have been allowed to take the cock that made you into your loving holes and received his warm cum.

Once when he was in the hospital he asked me to wipe his ass for him. So I did get to barely finger his shit hole. At that moment a female nurse come in. 

• 3 weeks later...

I started to suck my fathers cock when I was 18. He had 9 inches of uncut, delicious cock and nice large suck able balls. He was a logger and we had worked all day and were covered in dirt. He stopped at the river on our way home and said lets go for a swim. I said OK. he undressed and we swam nude. Skinny dipping. It was getting dark and I was mesmerized by his huge cock. He was standing in the river knee deep and I just dropped to my knees in the water and took his big soft uncut cock in my mouth and sucked it. He got hard and held my head and pushed it down my throat, oh how I loved the taste of his cock, precum and cum. He told me I would have to suck him again and well I have for 20 years.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

We never fucked, but at 12 I started sucking my father's dick. I was the aggressor with my father.  

I sucked  my first dick when I was in kindergarten. Sucked many dicks after that at a young age.

No shame, No regrets.

• Like 6

On 6/20/2020 at 1:30 PM, BearOKC69_Poz said:

Would have loved to sucked and been fucked by my dad. Sadly he was very homophobic. Craved to be taught how to deep throat cock. I only saw his cock once. CUMing our of the shower. Semi hard. So damn thick. 

That would have been even better. Getting down on your knees and sucking your fathers cock knowing he's disgusted by what a cocksucking sissy his faggot son is.

• Like 3

On 7/23/2020 at 7:35 PM, BoyStrangler said:

That would have been even better. Getting down on your knees and sucking your fathers cock knowing he's disgusted by what a cocksucking sissy his faggot son is.

that's so true. I love sucking guys cocks when I know they are disgusted by the fact that I suck cocks and get fucked up the ass and dress like a very slutty girl.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, LittleCumSewer said:

that's so true. I love sucking guys cocks when I know they are disgusted by the fact that I suck cocks and get fucked up the ass and dress like a very slutty girl.

thats because you have no self respect faggot. and you shouldn't have any. nobody who uses you has an ounce of respect for you. because you are a cheap, easy whore with no pride or shame and no standards. the shit you do and have done to you is beyond perverted. you're a disgusting whore and you brag about it. you are disposable, worthless trash. whores like you can't have self respect. now go suck your fathers cock and think about what you are.trashcanboy.png.afe39863fa2b6eda7e096a74a0f305d0.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BoyStrangler said:

thats because you have no self respect faggot. and you shouldn't have any. nobody who uses you has an ounce of respect for you. because you are a cheap, easy whore with no pride or shame and no standards. the shit you do and have done to you is beyond perverted. you're a disgusting whore and you brag about it. you are disposable, worthless trash. whores like you can't have self respect. now go suck your fathers cock and think about what you are.trashcanboy.png.afe39863fa2b6eda7e096a74a0f305d0.png

yes sir. that is true.i am worthless and disposable. if I had self respect I couldn't do the stuff I do or let all the men who use me do the disgusting things they do to me or use me however they want.i have a hot body but since I have been used by so many strangers my body is worthless.i'm just a faggot fuckslut so I'm disposable. and guys treat me like trash cause they have no respect for me. and I am such a disgusting whore that I prefer to be treated like a worthless whore.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

yes sir. that is true.i am worthless and disposable. if I had self respect I couldn't do the stuff I do or let all the men who use me do the disgusting things they do to me or use me however they want.i have a hot body but since I have been used by so many strangers my body is worthless.i'm just a faggot fuckslut so I'm disposable. and guys treat me like trash cause they have no respect for me. and I am such a disgusting whore that I prefer to be treated like a worthless whore.

You might be a worthless, dirty, subhuman faggotwhore, but whores like you are useful. You're an easy fuck, a talented cocksucker and men can do shit to you that they can't do to anyone they respect or think of as a human being. And just knowing how many men have been inside you is a huge turn on. You're a human fleshlight. Did I mention how easy you are?

• Like 3

On 7/30/2020 at 11:50 AM, LittleCumSewer said:

You're a special case though. Even the lowest faggots, trannies, and hookers are disgusted by what trash you are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I never knew who was my father, so who knows. It can be the reason why I need to suck as many cocks as I can, searching to be filled by good males DNAs up my male cunt. I ever wanted to be fucked by males, suck cocks, taste and filled by hot cums since the beginning. I need to be owned by Daddys to breed me 24/7. Oh fuck yes

• Like 1

On 7/30/2020 at 9:13 AM, BoyStrangler said:

You are a fucking God @BoyStrangler. You are so right with everything you say, I want to fucking be a worthless Faggot for you to use beat hurt, wreck my fucking hole till its pink lube, then you beat it somewhere until it's bleeding dumping me spit on my face but I'm sure that angry looked at you have and then you know I would just take my rectal and go to the bookstore or anywhere else that I could find someone else to use me more. I would want you to start though

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...