Little dick bottoms

Guest MusclepigcunT

• 1 month later...

I might have said it before in this topic. I don't remember, and I'm too lazy to go through ten pages to see, so I'll say it again.

My ex is a little-dicked bottom. He tries so hard to top, but he's really not good at it, and his pecker can't reach that sweet spot that I needed him to reach. If I put him in chastity, there'd be nothing left of his dick. I'd have to buy him a cock extender from one of the toy stores to get any satisfaction out of his tiny poz dick.

• Like 2

On 7/4/2020 at 5:08 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I wish I had a small clit. Mine is about 7.5. It’s embarrassing sometimes.

Does it get hard when your cunt is being fucked? Hypnosis can help guys let go of their clit erections. A good cock cage can help train an unruly clit into a drooling nub over time.

7 hours ago, find91 said:

As long as they have a functioning hole. I could care less how your dick looks. It's all just ornamental to me.

So hot .......when bottoming a guys cock is just an ornament however big or small....the focus is on his hole and being versatile, I totally get it from both sides

Big turn on when  top makes it clear he needs to use your hole..............from teen days I was taught to always make my hole available to a hung top when required........hence eventually getting it inked;)

• Like 2