Is 24 Kaikan Shinjuku Tokyo bareback

BB4fking

• 2 weeks later...

japanese have a stereotype that most stds comes from foreigners, so they will probably use a condom with foreigners, 

personally i'm non hairy oriental asian (meaty, muscled), and they might guessed im a foreigner as well, but i do speak intermediate jap and i've played at that specific 24 kaikan, so actually because of that i managed to play raw with them (ur chances of fucking raw increases if u speak jap, sounds ridiculous but true). 

If you are westerner, you might want to consider the 24 kaikan at shinjuku instead, they are more friendly towards westerners there, whether they would do raw, i'm not too sure as im oriental asian, 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

Is any foreign traveller planning to come to 24 Kaikan in Shinjuku in the near future? It used to be a great place to meet guys from all over the world, but I haven't been there since covid.

If this place will be popular with international crowd, I may go back there and wait for guys on all fours with my hole up in the air.

• 7 months later...

I have been twice this week. First evening I didn't see any condom around and guys were fucking and certainly breeding... Second evening it was 75/25. Some young boys insisted on condom so I just walked away. Some guys asked to pull out before cumming so that was a no go as well. But some were total cum sluts and begging for it. At one moment were three white guys lining up for a young cum dump to take turns milking our cocks and taking our babies. If you want bb you definitely will find it there! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Went tonight (Saturday) and it wasn’t crazy busy but I still ended up taking 7 loads. Of everyone who fucked me nobody asked about condoms nor did I really see anyone use any

I only stayed for 4 hours as I had to catch the last train home but there was a huge line up when I was leaving.

definitely could’ve taken way more loads I’d guess 20+ if I stayed overnight. I easily could’ve reached 10 if I wasn’t refusing a few older guys at first. Once I got horny it was just a no loads refused situation, I let anyone who wanted to breed me 🙂

ass is dripping now.

• Like 4

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Let me write my experience after visiting Tokyo.

I went on a Saturday night around 10pm and left at 5am in the morning. This is the most unique bathhouse I've ever been. There was a mixed of Japanese and foreigners. I would say most people were 30+, ranging from muscular to chubby. Everyone fucks bare here. No one asks for condom and no one asks you to pull out (unlike in Korea where guys are OK with fucking raw, but they won't want you to cum inside). In fact, not only in 24 Kaiken but in the whole of Japan everyone fucks raw. The way Japanese guys approach sex is like if STDs and VIH didn't exist. They don't ask for your status, or for condoms; they always want it raw and for you to cum as deep as possible in them. And surprisingly, PrEP is not available in Japan.

24 Kaiken is a building with several stories. Reception is on the second floor. Third floor is the locker room. Fourth floor is the bathing area with traditional japanese sit-down shower area, hot and cold pools plus a jacuzzi. There are also separate shower cubicles past this area. The shower cubicles are used for sex too (I bred a very beautiful Japanese guys in one of them). Next to the shower cubicles, there are two steamrooms, and a dry sauna. People fucks in there.

Fifth and sixth floors are interconnected rooms with "tatami" and bunk beds. This is the main cruising area. Besides the normal "eye contact" method used around the world when cruising, some guys will lie down on the beds and pretend to be sleeping, then other people will go to "molest" them. I also saw some small groups of sex. I remember one where a young twinky btm was being fucked by 4-5 older guys. People having sex in front of others were something I only saw at 24 Kaiken. I visited other sex clubs in Tokyo and Osaka, and they would no engage in public sex in those cruise clubs, but in 24 Kaiken the sex was so "communal". When someone was being fucked, other people would go to help and encourage you. I remember one time, I was fucking a japanese twink but it was having issues taking my size, so he was using his hands to block me from going too deep. Someone saw that and he went and grabbed the hands of the twink, so I could fucking him the way I wanted. It really felt like a "cumunion".

I really recommend everyone to visit 24 Kaiken Shinjuku because it'll be a very different experience than Western bathhouses. I also recommend to visit some local sex clubs because these sex clubs are specialized in specific demographics. For instance, a sex club only for muscular guys, another for bears, and so on.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/6/2024 at 5:05 AM, lecheroxxl said:

And surprisingly, PrEP is not available in Japan.

This is not quite correct, it is available in Japan. Maybe not as heavily subsidized as in other countries but you can easily get it from a sexual health clinic. I get tested at a place that offers it.

On 5/6/2024 at 5:05 AM, lecheroxxl said:

People having sex in front of others were something I only saw at 24 Kaiken.

This is what makes it really fun there. I absolutely love being watched by a large group as I get bred by some Japanese daddies. Some from the group will get bold and let you suck or give them handjobs while you’re getting fucked, or others will cum on you.

The only issue, as I see it, is the main cruising area is kept dark. Really dark. Can be hard to clearly see what’s going on in there at night. It’s because people are sleeping in there, but still.

• Like 1