2020 Load Tally

drscorpio

Just passed the half way mark for year and disappointed to have only taken 6 loads and deposited a further 6 loads. Easy to calculate that as 1 top and 1 bottom load per month. Will try to pick up the pace in 2nd half of the year. 

I'm now well down on last year as apart from our lockdown period I then made the decision to get some new tattoos which need time to heal plus they generally need a second going over but suits me better to have this work done over winter. Then come Spring i'll be hitting the ground running and apart from random local fucks am planning on attending at least three out of town bath house orgies which i'm really looking forward to and will be very keen on making up for lost time. Can't imagine how I can be even sluttier than last year but i'll give it my best shot lol.

• 2 weeks later...

This year I've taken 62 loads from 10 breeders. I took my 100th load from my dom breeder friend a few weeks ago, and my 200th lifetime load (well, starting in April 2019 really) a week ago. 

I don't count loads in my mouth, only those pumped into my fertile cunt for impregnation and absorption. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, blackrobe said:

This year I've taken 62 loads from 10 breeders. I took my 100th load from my dom breeder friend a few weeks ago, and my 200th lifetime load (well, starting in April 2019 really) a week ago. 

I don't count loads in my mouth, only those pumped into my fertile cunt for impregnation and absorption. 

200 loads for a relatively new bottom is impressive! Keep up the good work.

4 hours ago, SFSloppyAznBottom said:

200 loads for a relatively new bottom is impressive! Keep up the good work.

Thanks, I'd really like to get to 300 loads by next April, but the local Seattle breeders are not as free in rutting as I might hope. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...