2020 Load Tally

drscorpio

On 4/4/2020 at 1:28 PM, Nastyrawtwink said:

I'd say I'd have to be near the 100 mark for loads taken. 

About 50 loads given. 

Well done!!!!! It's been a struggle this last 4 weeks, so your tally is fucking awesome 💪

• 2 weeks later...

Well my total hasn’t moved in 5 weeks and I can’t see any prospect of moment for a while. My total in early March wasn’t very impressive anyway. My ass is going to be pretty tight for the next guy to top me.

• Like 1

I use a free app on my phone named Tally Counter. 
I add my own categories. I keep track of how many loads I take in my mouth.
How many fucks I get and I keep separate counts of covered and raw loads. 
I find it interesting to compare my totals at the end of each year.
Sadly, with Covid-19 social distancing and the closing of all bookstore/arcades/baths here in Las Vegas, my total is going be very small this year. 

• Upvote 1

A measly 23 loads up my ass before lockdown and a few fucks when pre-loaded. Had a holiday booked which was to include a bath house all naked and underwear session and a very well attended orgy and that would have substantially upped my load count but lockdown occurred just the week before so had to be cancelled 😞 Have never had so little sex, or rather none, for such a long time now but there's bound to be so many sex starved guys out there after this is all over and will happily be taking all cummers 

On 4/21/2020 at 6:11 PM, Oldercumslut said:

What’s everyone using to keep,tally.   I had been using the spreadsheet but operator error deleted it.   Right now I have a simple tally shortcut on IOS.

I use an app called ‘Kountr’ which allows both to create categories of your own choosing (e.g. how often you top/bottom/breed etc.) and also what they call ‘dailies’ where you can mark days that meet some criteria (e.g. fucked). I paid a couple of extra bucks to have unlimited categories and password protection (against all prying eyes - including my partner’s!)

Guest Ausbttmnboiraw

My hole is here to be used by anyone and everyone who wants it... can’t wait to travel when able to and be fucked and bred by as many guys as possible 

• Moderators

Another of my big disappointments for this year. I was at 7 in early February. That's not a huge amount, but I figured with a couple of big event planned (Texas Bear Round Up in Dallas and Southern Decadence in New Orleans) I could easily break 100 this year at that pace. Especially since I had been sick for 10 days in January. Then February was largely a bust for one reason after another. I was just hitting my stride again in early March when things started to shut down. I actually passed up a couple of chances because I was trying to get plenty of rest before TBRU, and then it got canceled before I got there. I am at 9 so far for 2020.