What makes you choose a particular bottom at a venue?

JustCruizin71

If you go to a venue during a busy time there will be plenty of bottoms on offer. Some being blatantly obvious, on their knees, on the edge of the bed with their ass the air. Others choose to be a bit more subtle. They get close to their target to test the waters by gently touching the targets chest and playing with their nipples. If the target returns the touches it's a green light & all systems go. Then there's the opposite end of the spectrum, the red light, the dredded brush-off. A quick brush of the target's hand to swipe yours away, to push you away or an abrupt walk-off, indicating anything from "Not today mate" to "Not a &@#$@ chance in hell you #@&#@, #@&$@# piece of shit".  Either way the message is clear, it's time to move on, select a new target and try again. 

Whatever happens we should remember that we're all there to have a good time. Leave the attitude at the front door, be nice & have a good time. 

My question is this, "At a venue, what are the main factors that help you decide which bttm, of the many available, to use? What do you look for, or try to avoid?"

If you go to a venue during a busy time there will be plenty of bottoms on offer. Some being blatantly obvious, on their knees, on the edge of the bed with their ass the air. Others choose to be a bit more subtle. They get close to their target to test the waters by gently touching the targets chest and playing with their nipples. If the target returns the touches it's a green light & all systems go. Then there's the opposite end of the spectrum, the red light, the dredded brush-off. A quick brush of the target's hand to swipe yours away, to push you away or an abrupt walk-off, indicating anything from "Not today mate" to "Not a &@#$@ chance in hell you #@&#@, #@&$@# piece of shit".  Either way the message is clear, it's time to move on, select a new target and try again. 

Whatever happens we should remember that we're all there to have a good time. Leave the attitude at the front door, be nice & have a good time. 

My question is this, "At a venue, what are the main factors that help you decide which bttm, of the many available, to use? What do you look for, or try to avoid?"

Edited by JustCruizin71

I personally like bottoms that are ready for a fuck right now.  Where I currently live, a lot of guys want you to cruise them for hours (both tops and bottoms) before they will agree to do anything, but the guy who gets my dick and load is the one that is actively advertising they want dick and want it now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'd agree it is mostly a numbers game. You can't derive convincing statistic from a demographic of one.

I would say some of the things are mostly biomechanical - like (1) height and position, where and how things are bent, whether the knees are locked, which way the hole is turned, how would I rock it to stick it in. I don't wanna do calisthenics and acrobatics just to find out that the penetration angles don't work for my prolonged pleasure, and the hole is so out of alignment with the rest of the body that I have to be on a prop to attempt anything at all. Some people are simply inflexible physically and mentally to find a good position and play along to get fucked well - it's not only me who will be doing things to get results even if you're in a fucking sling or on a fuck bench. I.E. I usually look for guys that are 3-4" shorter than I am - angles in doggy style work out the best IMO for shoulder support and leg lock to facilitate balls-deep experience. Taller guys basically make me work more to get the same result - why would you want to do that? Short guys can work out too if there are no other show stoppers. Missionary I don't even do any more - easier to loose balance in motion. Plus you have to handle more shifting weight. (2) body weight, if some non-vanilla play is expected - I want to be able to shift and move you around without getting a hernia. (3) elasticity and tightness of the hole upon hands-on inspection - you've got to find some friction possible for the time to be able to cum successfully and copiously. Unless of course it is a fisting event, and you need a very loose hole. A hole that doesn't move in response to your touch is just too lazy to give you pleasure getting its own pleasure.

It may sound too complicated at first, but with accrued mileage you'll be able to do all that math from the first glance or early on in a nick of time. Then everything would out well.

I can relate to that. There are times when it seems that everybody is just walking around, but nobody is making a move.  Very frustrating when you just want to be fucked. 

I'm also open to being fucked in more the open, public areas of a venue. If others want to watch, then that's OK also. But as a sub bttm, it's more about where & when the top wants to fuck me rather than by choice. If they want to put on a show or exert their dominance to others I'm fine with that. I'm their's to usr & I just want to be fucked. I also figure we're adult, here for the same thing & well aware there may be nudity & sex occurring throughout the venue. If someone doesn't like it they can just walk away or go home.

As a total bottom I know that I am not the only one looking to be bred. I try to keep an eye in the entrance. When a hot guy comes in and I think he may be a top, I give him time to take a stroll around. Even if I am the bottom he eventually breeds he needs to rule out any others that he may want. In my experience, the bottoms that are aggressive get nothing. You just need to be available when he is ready. It also depends on the venue. In a video store you cant walk around naked. So I like that a little better. A top likes to know what you look like under your clothes. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Pozguyinchi said:

As a total bottom I know that I am not the only one looking to be bred. I try to keep an eye in the entrance. When a hot guy comes in and I think he may be a top, I give him time to take a stroll around. Even if I am the bottom he eventually breeds he needs to rule out any others that he may want. In my experience, the bottoms that are aggressive get nothing. You just need to be available when he is ready. It also depends on the venue. In a video store you cant walk around naked. So I like that a little better. A top likes to know what you look like under your clothes. 

Valid points here. My biggest beef at the cruise trail is when guys pounce on me and are hot on my heals when I get out of my truck. I didn't drive a half hour, and pack my pockets with party supplies, to give-up my dick the moment I get there. Btms who give me time to get my bearings and "catch the vibe" get rewarded.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Riverfk said:

Valid points here. My biggest beef at the cruise trail is when guys pounce on me and are hot on my heals when I get out of my truck. I didn't drive a half hour, and pack my pockets with party supplies, to give-up my dick the moment I get there. Btms who give me time to get my bearings and "catch the vibe" get rewarded.

Yes I’m my experience the bottoms that sit back and wait get what they want. You look like you are worth the wait.

Edited by Pozguyinchi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Riverfk said:

My biggest beef at the cruise trail is when guys pounce on me and are hot on my heals when I get out of my truck.

Pushy bottoms and demanding bitches are the biggest turn-off. "Lackity skillz" as a friend used to say. Ruins the whole premise of hunting.

• Like 1

I have found if I just show off my muscles, thick cock and especially my beefy ass, tops will eventually come over use me. The biggest hindrance I've found is that my build make some afraid to approach me out of fear of rejection because they aren't built, too (thanks to stand and model guys doing that). Once a guy gets in me, especially if I get fisted in there too, I wind up with a line to use me because they see I am a slut for all that can take rough fuking and long use. I am also very verbal, which turns a lot of guys on. I have had many tops tell me they hate it when the bottom just lays there and says nothing.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Riverfk said:

I could have written this--thank you.  For me, it's getting to the 'theatre' section of an adult video store.  Before I can sit I have men on me.  I just want to stroke a moment, show it off, take in who is there, create a mental running order of the men I want to play with...

And don't demand my load after three strokes.

• Like 1

Guest Descartes70817

I'm definitely turned off by grabby, aggressive bottoms, but also I want to feel a physical attraction and a connection to the one I'm eventually going to give my load to. It might be someone who I watch getting fucked by someone else first, or it might be someone who touches me the right way and gets me instantly turned on, but I have a preference for slim rather than beefy, smooth rather than hairy, confident rather than aggressive and fresh rather than stinky.

What about a bottom who comes into a relatively open space, for instance a larger open space in a steam room, a video room in a bath or ABS, or a room with a fucking bench, and makes himself clearly available for present use? Is he considered by the Top community as being aggressive, even if he’s just lying there, albeit in front of everyone who comes in?

I have seen this done - and even tried it myself a couple of times because you can’t win if you don’t play - but the only reaction from Tops I’ve ever seen, or gotten, is that they either walk by as though the bottom is invisible, or on occasion one may stop, squeeze and/or pat the ass, mumble something like “Nice ass,” and move on.

So is such a bottom being seen as too forward or too aggressive? Is the setting just too public, and if so, why, for fuck’s sake? Nobody’s there to take a bath or pick up a good book - we’re all there for more or less the same reason. Is it an uneasiness about being seen as the first guy willing to fuck a whore, fuck in public, fuck a public whore, or fuck a whore in public? (These are nuances appreciated by seasoned fucksmiths.)

Does such a bottom automatically come across as needy, greedy or desperate because no bottom worth considering would ever actually look at Tops as a meat market?

Or does this have something to do with Top psychology that reasons that good ass is the bounty of the hunt, and there’s no sport in using an ass that any Man could use without any effort or discernment? Is it even, in some cases, that a Top isn’t properly motivated toward a bottom unless the bottom first signals an individual interest in him, building his sense of personal prowess versus other men present, thereby stroking his ego?

I honestly don’t know the answer. Tops’ brains are inscrutable to me. I’m deeply grateful that they often switch over and think with the ‘little head’ - I just wish I understood their wants and needs better so I could serve them better.

• Like 1