Last night I had a sweet conquest. Met this hottie at a circuit party I attended two months ago, and was after his ass ever since. He was cute, young, smooth, awesome bubble butt, and tight little muscles. I saw him as a bottom - he was undecided as he had little butt play under his belt. We had hung out a few times since the party and messed around, sucking and jacking each other off, but he didn’t want to get fucked, ‘cause he was really scared of getting HIV, even if the top used a condom. He took the view there was no way he’d go without. I, of course, was determined to change his viewpoint, but didn’t tell him that. We hung out and I worked to built up his trust in me, very, very slowly trying to shift his thinking on fucking. To the extent I mentioned it, I only did so within the context of safe sex, that is, with a condom.

Sensing his comfort level was increasing, I prepared to breach his guard. I picked-up a six pack of

pre-lubricated condoms, opened the box, throwing one away to give the impression I regularly used them, and used a syringe to inject baby oil into the foil pouch so the condoms were liberally coated. I understood from the various safe-sex advocates that baby oil very easily breaks down in baby oil. Mind you, the foil appeared to be intact as the tiny pinprick hole was invisible to anyone who gave the condom a casual glance. I had never tried this before, but thought it was my best chance. In order to make sure the baby oil did its work, I let the condoms marinate for a week.

I met up with the guy at my house, and we got into it hot and heavy. As I gauged, he was ready to fuck. At the right time, I pulled the box of condoms out of my night table drawer, deftly pulled one out, making sure to tear it open under his gaze. The baby oil was relatively unnoticeable as the condoms were pre-lubricated. He rolled it onto my dick, and seemed satisfied with the safeguard. Smiling, I positioned him on his back at the edge of my bed, as I leaned into him, a couple of pillows under his ass, and his legs on my shoulders. The first thrust into his hole was pure heaven. The condom integrity held at this point, and he had me take it out once and even checked it to make sure all was cool, then satisfied, he settled back and let me slide into him again. The pleasure, both physical and psychological, was exquisite.

After a couple of thrusts I repositioned my cock, holding on about mid-shaft. Doubtless he thought I was merely keeping my dick in alignment with his ass, but in reality, as I slid back in, I pulled the condom taut on the shaft of my dick. As planned, in so doing the tip tore open, so I slid into his ass essentially raw. He reached-back once and a while to feel my cock that was ostensibly sheathed in a protective condom. After a couple of checks, he closed his eyes and gave into the sensation. I plunged viciously in and out of his bare ass now, eager to fulfill my desire, and soon enough my cum erupted in his hole. Of course there was no condom to capture it, so all that precious poz cum was free to do its worst. I didn’t let him cum, telling him that I had another load for him, and, within about 10 minutes spilled my load into his ass, breeding him a second time.

Then I slid out of his hole and fell to my knees, taking his cock in my mouth and gave him a sweet blow job, all the time extracting out from under my bed a condom I had jacked off into the night before, exchanging it for the damaged condom, tossing the latter out of sight, under my bed. When he came, I swallowed his neg, salty load, and standing up, palmed the intact condom, pronouncing it as, in fact, intact. No lie there. He only glanced at it. He had no reason to anticipate my duplicity. I went to the bathroom and discarded the condom before he had a chance to notice it wasn’t fresh, while he remained in the bed.

I let him sleep with me that night and he fell asleep, with my poz cum, swimming inside tender ass. In the morning after he took a crap, he mentioned a lot of lube that came out of his ass. I suggested I must have used too much. If it occurred to him that it could have been cum, I assume he shrugged it off - after all, he had seen the intact condom. I haven’t talked to him this past week, but I’m hoping my poz cum inside his ass had begun its work, and despite his every precaution, his body would convert.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

That's why I started going bareback. I didn't realize I wanted to have sex with men till late in life. At age 45, I started seeing a guy. I thought I' be a top, but I couldn't keep it up with a condom on. So I let him fuck my ass, the first time he fucked me, it hurt, but I was determined to be a man about it. Well, no surprise the condom broke and he shot his load in my ass before I realized. It kind of freaked me out, but he assured me that he was hiv neg. So after that we started going bareback, which felt much better. I even was able to fuck him, and keep it up when fucking bareback. But it became obvious to us that i was a bottom. After he moved away, i tried using condoms with each new guy that I met, my a4a profile even said safe only, but some how i always got fucked raw and had my ass bred. It just didn't make sense to give a bbbj as a warm up and then cover up for anal sex. So now i'm a diehard bareback bottom.

• 4 years later...