I Now Only Fuck at Bathhouses

Guest DetroitAnon

Guest DetroitAnon

There was one time I had 8 FB’s, all black guys.   They lived all over town. I always tried to schedule at least a few back to back.  One time I was dating a guy and felt the urge to be a slut, so I arranged some breeding time with at least 6 of them, driving all over the metro area.  Somehow he sensed or knew what I was doing.   I stopped seeing him, but we fucked a few more times.  

Even though I stopped traveling around to get dick, I could easily ramp up to numerous fuck buddies, but it’s too much work and travel time. I’m all about efficient now.  What made me stop traveling to different FB places?  The bathhouse in Detroit. 

ive been a member of BZ bathhouse for 20 years now.  Over the past 5 years, the attitudes all went away, and everyone is there to fuck, mostly regardless of age, race, body type, etc.  people are more open now.   So I pretty much know if I go on a Friday Saturday night, I’m guaranteed an avg 6 - 10 black guys fucking me.    

‘’it works for me because one fuck session NEVER satisfies me.  It just feels like a starter/appetizer.  The more dick I get, the more I want.  Traveling around, you are limited by schedules and travel time.  At BZ, I simply go doggystyle on my bed and wait for the mostly black men to come up behind me and start fucking me with no names or numbers exchanged.  

sometimes I stay 12 hours and get my count up to 15-20 guys fucking me.  Once I get over 15, I start to feel satisfied.    I once was fucked 25 times, and craved dick more than when I started.  I could have easily went for 25 more. My hole doesn’t gape after being fucked so much and I don’t get sore.  My hole retracts back to form for each new dick, and premium silicone lube keeps me fucking for hours and hours.   

it’s only BZ for me.  Regulars fuck me there, the excitement of new guys breeding me for the first time and making sure I perform to a level where they’ll want my ass again.  BZ allows me to unplug and focus on my needs and wants, giving and receiving the purest and rawist animalistic sex.   

if I ever hit. Big lottery, I’d mostly just eat, sleep, workout and fuck 24/7.   

Same feeling. With the exception of one regular top I have, the first fuck was just a warm up and always wanting more. At a bathhouse or party, I can move on to the next and next all in one location. No traveling around, finding parking. Just cock after cock

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/29/2020 at 8:05 PM, CumDump15 said:

if I ever hit. Big lottery, I’d mostly just eat, sleep, workout and fuck 24/7.

You mean, basically live at the bathhouse? Wouldn’t that be nice? The one I usually frequent won’t let you have a room for longer than their 12-hour maximum rental period, even though they never close.

Understandable. If it weren’t for such a policy, all the rooms would eventually get taken by permanent resident bottoms. Then the Tops would stop coming from the lack of variety, and the place would close its doors.

Guest Grinder

I have given up trying to hook up online or cruising the local rest stops. Doesn't work for me anymore.

But the old style Bathhouse in NYC works just fine for me. There's always a variety and plenty to choose from. 

• Moderators
8 hours ago, ErosWired said:

You mean, basically live at the bathhouse? Wouldn’t that be nice? The one I usually frequent won’t let you have a room for longer than their 12-hour maximum rental period, even though they never close.

One of my best friends worked at the bathhouse in Austin before it closed. At one point, he lost his apartment, and the manager let him live in one of the rooms for a few months. He said the worst part is it was never quiet. Other than that he enjoyed the experience. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Grinder said:

I have given up trying to hook up online or cruising the local rest stops. Doesn't work for me anymore.

But the old style Bathhouse in NYC works just fine for me. There's always a variety and plenty to choose from. 

What old-style Bathhouse in NYC are you talking about?

I don’t know if its because I’m in the UK but I still love the cruising experience.  Carparks, woods, etc.. as long as the cruising spot is regularly used then I can pretty much guarantee leaving satisfied.  The local bathhouse is very hit and miss during the week. On weekends its crowded but later on its all post club drunks stumbling about the place. Not my idea of fun.  To try another one is a couple of hours drive either way which is fine once in a while.  I guess what I’m saying is, I like what I can get but I envy you your choice.

• Like 3

Guest FinalDL2021
On 2/2/2020 at 6:55 PM, Grinder said:

Its all about efficiency for me, I know what I want, and where to get it, I live within a one hours drive between 2 good bath houses, and its so much easier, than trying to mess with schedules, flakes and no-shows; plus I am not able to host at this time.

Guest Grinder
7 hours ago, Futile2Resist said:

Its all about efficiency for me, I know what I want, and where to get it, I live within a one hours drive between 2 good bath houses, and its so much easier, than trying to mess with schedules, flakes and no-shows; plus I am not able to host at this time.

You can say that again brother!

On 2/4/2020 at 10:01 AM, Futile2Resist said:

That is a good point, no such thing as a flake or a no show at a bath house

• Like 1

On 1/29/2020 at 6:05 PM, CumDump15 said:

ive been a member of BZ bathhouse for 20 years now.  Over the past 5 years, the attitudes all went away, and everyone is there to fuck, mostly regardless of age, race, body type, etc.  people are more open now.   So I pretty much know if I go on a Friday Saturday night, I’m guaranteed an avg 6 - 10 black guys fucking .

Sounds like I need to plan a visit to Detroit.  That has definitely not been my experience with bathhouses her in Portland, and I have been in several other cities that were the same.  It is not so much about attitudes, they want to "hookup" but fucking or getting fucked simply is not part of their sexual repertoire.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I still love bathhouses. Its the best place to just present myself as a naked, lubricated hole. I don’t like hooking up with guys who cruise me, they’re always vers or bottom and want to touch my dick, but if I lay there with my greased butt up in the air, I can find the men who either want an easy slut for a quick sexual release or the studs looking for a dirty anal bathhouse whore they can sexually degrade and abuse and then walk away happy because they’re so much better than me.

• Like 1