Announce your cam/fuck times here...

rawTOP

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest athletic.pig

TIME CORRECTION. Here in the UK we're now on GMT+1 after the recently season time change, so it means 5 hours different from US East Coast. For those in the USA, Canada and Latinamerica who wants to enjoy watching this fucking pig playing on cam, check your time. Cheers!

UTRedDog: Since last week the Brits still were in their winter time, indeed now there is a 5 hour difference, as the time had already changed in America.

So, the times are:

East: 9 AM

Central: 8AM

Mountain: 7 AM

West: 6 AM

Prob next week we will move it an hour forward.

If you did not watch last week, do it tomorrow, this a really slutty cumhole, willing to degrade himself for my pleasure, and part of it is showing it to others and making him perform nasty acts. Some of you will be able to give him orders, and again, I might JO and cum.

Guest athletic.pig

My apologize for the interruption in the last session, especially for Master HungLatinDom and Master RawTOP. I was having connection problems and I had to go to work for few hours. I will play again on cam when Master HLD tell me to do it.

Athletic.Pig

Guest BBBeard

As long as you are not in/on your own profile you get into the chatrooms and you can see the great shows of athletic. He is doing very good. When i am looking my own profile, i get that message "page not to be found" Maybe this will help a bit. I really like this site RawTop! Thanks!

• 2 months later...

hey guys...

cam cunt here... love to show off...

into kinky stuff on cam: piss drinking, shit eating (mine and from buddys), puking, puke eating. got full condomns here from sexclubs in berlin. will eat them out on cam. will be online tomorrow, 26 jun all day, 27 jun & 28 jun as of 6pm cet... would be great if u could join the show...

hey everyone - will be doing a cam session in a week or so with a sadistic top - will involve medical examination, forced ejaculation followed be brutal fucking spanking, internal cumshot.

tops keen for viewers to contribute to ideas, is there audio in the chatroom?

Nice one subfag - i'm the sadistic top, been planning the cam session with subfag tonight: gonna be this Saturday 9 July 8pm UK time (3pm Eastern)

i've had him before (spanked him to get that pic for his profile) and he's one depraved sub faggot who loves cum in his cunt.

we're gonna do a nasty medical scene to find reasons for his impotence, including forced ejaculation while he's restrained - gonna be some bi conversation in that

once he's come, i'll turn up the pain a little, fuck him raw, finger the cum for him to eat on cam

so guys, any ideas for what you want to see in that?

• 3 months later...

Hello, i am new to the site and would like to hook up with a dominant dad/master for a session on cam. I want to be used as your little whore while as many men watch me as want to. I am available tuesday, wednesday and friday, and wish that i could be used all three days. I have a little experience but am very good at following commands and wish to please master- if you wish to use me please send me a message-

• 1 year later...