What makes you go bareback?

On 2/12/2023 at 1:46 PM, NudistBBBLK said:

my best friend is straight guy and I always tell him how I feel so badly for straight men for two reasons: 1) they aren’t able to freely fulfill  their biological need for sex. The beauty of being gay men is that we have an understanding that sex is a biological need & we as a community freely exchange that with each other. Straight men don’t have that privilege 2) we as gay men also have an understanding of why raw sex is preferred and we indulge in that as well. Straight men don’t have that. It’s moments like this I realize that we are lucky in some ways as gay men 

I get your point to a certain degree, but your post reeks of pre-sexual revolution ideas like women not wanting to have sex outside of marriage or a committed relationship. The idea that straight men can't freely have lots of sex is by no means universal.

And as for straight men not having raw sex: Dude, that's exactly why the pill was invented (and it's been around for 60 years), and even beyond that, the huge number of unintended pregnancies - whether carried to completion or not - kinda makes the point that there's an awful lot of bare sex going on with straight people.

Maybe it's true that on average, a typical straight guy won't get as much random sex as a typical gay guy, but even averages can be misleading. I know a buttload of gay men who won't hop into bed (figuratively speaking) with random guys, saving sex for someone they're actually interested in dating. And I know quite a few women who have no problem sleeping with a guy at a first encounter if she finds him attractive enough. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

I have a desire to be dominated. For me, that means cum, as much as possible, in or on me, it doesn't matter. I have an average sized dick and weak cumshots, so I look for nice cocks that can really flood my guts. When I'm really horny, I just want to get on my back, spread my legs like the little whore I am and take as much cum in my boy pussy. The bigger the cumshot the better, to me, it proves the man has dominated me and owns me.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

On 2/24/2023 at 12:00 PM, BootmanLA said:

I get your point to a certain degree, but your post reeks of pre-sexual revolution ideas like women not wanting to have sex outside of marriage or a committed relationship. The idea that straight men can't freely have lots of sex is by no means universal.

And as for straight men not having raw sex: Dude, that's exactly why the pill was invented (and it's been around for 60 years), and even beyond that, the huge number of unintended pregnancies - whether carried to completion or not - kinda makes the point that there's an awful lot of bare sex going on with straight people.

Maybe it's true that on average, a typical straight guy won't get as much random sex as a typical gay guy, but even averages can be misleading. I know a buttload of gay men who won't hop into bed (figuratively speaking) with random guys, saving sex for someone they're actually interested in dating. And I know quite a few women who have no problem sleeping with a guy at a first encounter if she finds him attractive enough. 

Well, you're both right to a certain extent...  But the reality for many men is that it is far easier to find sex without commitments with other men than with women (and easier yet if you play both teams).  And I say that as a bi married (on the DL) guy.  It was a lot easier with women when I was younger and thinner.  But women can afford to be more picky because they're in far more demand than men are.  If you're a man and not blessed with good looks, smooth social interaction and a big dick...  you're definitely at a disadvantage (that "if she finds him attractive enough" thing is a big deal).  Sure, there are a lot of gay men that are just as picky as many women and some only interested in serious committed relationships.  But there are a whole lot more gay or bi men that are just not picky at all or are open to more open or even random anonymous hookups.  If you go to cruising sites, adult bookstores, etc...  very few women, and almost never any unaccompanied.  Sure there are hookup bars for straights...  but for old, chubby guys...  more of a frustration than anything.  Even dating hookup sites...  AFF, Tindr, etc...  men outnumber women like 10:1 at least.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 4/15/2022 at 4:25 PM, BiCurious100 said:

For me, simply because condoms full stop are the biggest turn off....  especially when they insist on checking fequently that the condom is still in place.

Best to go raw and enjoy 😜

Yes, I agree.... all the "Stopping to the check if the rubber is okay....."  drives me nuts.  just fuck bare and have a good time. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Swapping out bodily fluids is the whole point of sex. I love the knowledge we’re unprotected, trying to get as close and connected to each other as humanly possible. The cum I’ve made in my balls is part of me, my essence, and to have that skin on skin feeling, and to move those fluids directly from my body into another man’s. It’s intoxicating thinking my dna is swimming around in him.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I do it because condoms don't compare, the feeling of a hot raw hole wrapped around my bare cock, skin on skin, just drives me crazy. it bliss my brain out like stupid to be balls deep bareback, and I'm hooked on that feeling

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

in the 90's I was given a drink from a guy that was talking about past women and cars, the next thing I know my shorts were down and my face were in his cushions getting screwed.  never planned on getting screwed anytime it has happened so have never had condoms ready for it

Is purely a mental/primal desire to be dominated or dominant.  When a Top is fucking me it really puts me in my place mentally to know his bare raw cock is inside me.  That he is hard inside me and I know eventually he will lose control and pump me full of his cum.  I feel the same way when fucking bottoms. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

For me it’s partly that condoms feel anywhere near as good as skin to skin as they dull the feeling and the more important part for me is that when a top has his cock in me raw it’s basically as if they own me and will soon empty their dna in me and be part of me from then on.  It’s a hot and very addictive feeling. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Mvillebottom said:

For me it’s partly that condoms feel anywhere near as good as skin to skin as they dull the feeling and the more important part for me is that when a top has his cock in me raw it’s basically as if they own me and will soon empty their dna in me and be part of me from then on.  It’s a hot and very addictive feeling. 

I couldn't have described it better myself!!  It's not if I'm going to get knocked up it's when is it going to happen!