What makes you go bareback?

When I started the only reason you use the condom was not to get a girl pregnant so I always enjoyed raw sex until HIV came along then I became a condom Fairy. When PrEP came along I went back to having raw sex again. The first time I RAW dick  In my ass, and he dumps his load in me. I was in heaven walking around with his load in me 

• 2 weeks later...

The intimacy. Even with strangers I find a genuine sense of the Intimate with a man when he’s fucking me. It’s not Love or falling in love. It doesn’t necessarily involve words of speaking. It’s the sense that, for however long it lasts, ten minutes or an hour or a night, you’re sharing something special and intense with someone. A condom is a barricade to that sense of intimacy. For me, anyway.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BBArchangel said:

The intimacy. Even with strangers I find a genuine sense of the Intimate with a man when he’s fucking me. It’s not Love or falling in love. It doesn’t necessarily involve words of speaking. It’s the sense that, for however long it lasts, ten minutes or an hour or a night, you’re sharing something special and intense with someone. A condom is a barricade to that sense of intimacy. For me, anyway.

ALL OF THIS. Sadly the English language just doesn’t have a word for that kind of intimacy but it’s such a big thing for me. It’s kinda spiritual in a way, just how easy it is to find a deep connection with a stranger just by sexual contact.

I can't feel like I'm really being used if you are wrapped. I might as well stay home and use a dildo. I want to feel the flesh open me up, feel the sweet pain when his balls hit my ass and I know he's All the way inside me, and reach around after to finger cum leaking out of my hole and know that I did good and took care of another real man

23 minutes ago, STDPIG said:

Haven't touched a condom in over 6 years. It feels so much better and I truly don't care who I slide my raw dick inside. 

Well, I will confess that I’ve touched more than a few. Last week while cleaning out my storage room I came across two grocery bags full of condoms. It was a strange make you grin sort of pleasure as I threw them all into the trash receptacle. Lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

To me, it's not sexy unless there is fucking. And what's to point of fucking if you can't take the guy's sperm. I get so turned-on thinking of someone's seed/DNA being injected in me, right out of their balls. Fucking HOT! And hearing about it, just before it's delivered makes it even hotter. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, xsodomyx said:

ALL OF THIS. Sadly the English language just doesn’t have a word for that kind of intimacy but it’s such a big thing for me. It’s kinda spiritual in a way, just how easy it is to find a deep connection with a stranger just by sexual contact.

I totally agree with you 

12 hours ago, BBArchangel said:

Well, I will confess that I’ve touched more than a few. Last week while cleaning out my storage room I came across two grocery bags full of condoms. It was a strange make you grin sort of pleasure as I threw them all into the trash receptacle. Lol

Haha. Where they belong! 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

13 hours ago, BBArchangel said:

Don’t throw them out as old condoms break easy as They have an Expiration date. 

As I read the title (I assume again because I remember that I already commented on this topic), a question arose in me. What makes you go NOT bareback. Okay, I know, the fears and the safety feelings. But it mustn’t be accidental that almost everybody who experienced once the mesmerising, intoxicating feeling of bareback sex never wants it wrapped again. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/27/2022 at 12:43 PM, bareback-flipflop said:

As I read the title (I assume again because I remember that I already commented on this topic), a question arose in me. What makes you go NOT bareback. Okay, I know, the fears and the safety feelings. But it mustn’t be accidental that almost everybody who experienced once the mesmerising, intoxicating feeling of bareback sex never wants it wrapped again. 

For me, it became primal. It was like a switch turned on in my brain that told me I only want this. The first times, I was worried about whether I would get the girl pregnant, and after a few more times I simply didn't care anymore and if I was fucking, I was not pulling out and they were getting me pushing as deep as possible. When I started fucking guys more, very few wanted condoms and were just ready to take it. So I let those same rules apply and just went with the primal instinct.

Of course it feels better. There's more of a connection to someone else. But it's also that primal instinct of claiming something and the catharsis of dumping my load inside them that truly is the thing that satisfies me. So it's not accidental, and more times, it was really intentional. So nothing now makes me wrap it.

• Like 3

On 3/27/2022 at 8:04 AM, StraightUK said:

It’s kinda spiritual in a way, just how easy it is to find a deep connection with a stranger just by sexual contact

I think this is a great way to put words to the ineffable question.  Fucking raw is still fucking, but it can be so much more, and with whoever you happen to run into in a bar, backroom, whatever.  Raw is natural, no barriers, nothing phony, just men connecting with that which unites them in a very strong bond.  We need not know each other, we don't even have to see each other.  We mate with our brothers - over and over and over again, without needing more that that magical, very Spiritual connection - we affirm each other's self-hood, we uphold, validate each other's deepest nature.  We share that crucial part of ourselves with each other, giving what the other guy needs, taking what we need from him. Wanton Breeding is the definition of Freedom.

If that's not Spirituality made manifest, it's close enough for me.

• Like 3