NO LOAD REFUSED

gangbanger

Can someone please explain the mindset of NO LOAD REFUSED in gang bang scene?

Do built hot muscular handsome bottom men really not care who fucks them?

Are they really willing to let ANYONE, regardless of looks or weight or age, fuck them?

I have nothing against nor do I generally discriminate against overweight, unattractive men.

I just want to understand the frame of mind of a hot stud letting anyone regardless of looks fuck him.

Thanks for enlightening me.

Absolutely! It's about wanting a hole full of cum and being treated like a fuck toy.

Sometimes I wear a blindfolded or a puppy mask, and just want to be used by everyone.

IE: If they can cum, cum inside me!

It really depends on where your mind is at. I came to the realization years ago that my calling in life was to pleasure dudes sexually without much regard for my own pleasure.. I've learned to derive my pleasure from fulfilling their sexual needs and to accept their happiness as my pleasure. Plus I enjoy the animalistic nature of sex of an alpha top colliding with a submissive hole and letting that animal instinct take over for that short but powerful encounter.

• Like 2

When I was young and particular who I'd let fuck me, I met a latino guy who was handsome great smile and with his limited English told me he wanted to fuck me a lot.  I went home with him thinking it's just us two and "fuck a lot" really meant maybe 2 fucks.  He lived in a slightly rough area of town so I thought I'd stay all night (no problem).  We make out, play, he starts fucking me.  I hear someone else in the apartment, his roommate who I never met.  I said we need to be quiet and close the bedroom door, and he just said no don't worry it's ok.  It's dark, light coming through window, my friend is up my ass fucking slowly and romantically.  Then his roommate comes in they talk a little in Spanish, and his friend comes in front of us on the bed uncut dick hanging.  My friend picks it up and tells me to suck his friend, see how much skin he has, you like this taste this...  literally putting it in my mouth.  I sucked and he grew.  I'm getting fucked both ends.  This went on all night me being the cumhole for them.  My friend was romantic but his roommate just used me.  Early morning after a brief sleep sun rising, I looked over and see the roommate.  He was no one I ever thought I would ever sleep with, a nice guy but not my type.  I was freaked, they're sleeping, my friend half on top of me.  As they woke up or I touched one of them looking at their dicks body they got hard and fucked my mouth or ass.  I left worn out and full of cum, and after a lot of thinking I got less choosy.  A good fuck is a good fuck.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5

I agree with some of the others. It's all about the load! Oh well. It's about satisfying the guy who's plowing me. My satisfaction comes from knowing that i please whoever is fucking me and that i get their cum in my gut as a reward.

• Like 1

It's all about cock and cum. When I'm hosting a breed and seed party, I'm not looking for a date. I'm not interested in his build, his face, his race, his religion, political party or anything else about him except his cock inside me and that he leaves his load inside me. And as a bottom, it's not even an issue about whether I find him sexually attractive or not. Many times I never even see the guy. Nor have any idea of his build or looks. But, if he has a hard cock and he fills my ass with his load, he's welcome to pound and seed me. 

I'll never forget the first time I had a blindfolded, anonymous encounter in a hotel room, at 1am in the morning in a Honolulu hotel room. A guy answered a Craigslist ad I had posted that evening. He told me he wanted my door unlocked, the lights out and me blindfolded and kneeling on the back edge of the bed. He told me that he would knock on my door, wait 20 seconds and then come into my room. If the room wasn't totally dark, and if I wasn't blindfolded on the edge of the bed, he would turn around and leave. 

So, I did what he told me. I cracked the door open. I turned all the lights off. I put a sleep mask over my eyes and knelt on the edge of the bed. A few minutes later, I heard the door open and close. I heard and felt him move behind me and lower his pants. I felt his fingers feel my asshole. Then felt cold lube being poured on my hole. Soon his hard cock slid up into me in one, quick thrust. He grabbed my hips and pounded my ass. Only about 3 minutes of hard pounding brought a soft groan out of him and I felt him unload his cum deep into my hole. 

Just as quickly I felt him pull out, heard him pull up his pants and then heard the door again open and close. He had come in fucked me and left without me even seeing the outline of his body. To this day I have no idea who he was? I don't know his age, race, build or looks. 

It was such a hot and exciting experience, that I decided right then that I wanted to continue to experience completely anonymous sexual experiences where I didn't care about anything about the guy himself, but just his load. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

it's all about taking the loads in your ass.  I've been taking all loads from all men, I never ever refuse a load.  Homeless, overweight, older, I don't care, I just want their cum buried in my ass!!  i am on this earth to be a cum dump for any guy that wants to use my hole, and I am glad that I get used as much as I do!

• Like 2

I have a simple mindset - I am grateful for every cock and every load I get - so for a very long time I have been a no cock or load rerfused cumdump. My ex trained me that way and my mindset is simply that my reason for being here is to worship and appreciate cock and seed. 

On 3/12/2020 at 3:37 AM, WildAsianBoi said:

For me,  it's all about the dick and cum. I don't care how the guy looks. I just want him in me.  If someone is that bad looking,  I just close my eyes. 

you should try taking loads blindfolded. I had a boyfriend in high school who got me into doing that and he would watch me take loads from guy after guy all night. he actually loved watching ugly or out of shape or old guys fuck me the most

• Like 2

Guest ukcumpig

Yes, it's about the load. Like the other respondents I'm not fussed about the looks, size of cock etc, also it means, for me anyway, that if a guy tells me he is poz, has full blown AIDS, is full of STDs I just tell him to load me up.  So 'no loads refused' for me means no matter your status I want your load deep in my ass or down my throat.

2 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

you should try taking loads blindfolded. I had a boyfriend in high school who got me into doing that and he would watch me take loads from guy after guy all night. he actually loved watching ugly or out of shape or old guys fuck me the most

Remind me to fuck your ass in front of your father