The Last Thing On My Bucket List

Guest FinalDL2021

Guest FinalDL2021

Occasionally, I will go through this Ritual of reviewing, and replying to personal Ads online, catering to the fantasy of converting me into a POZ slut. It gets me incredibly turned on.  I never seem to get any replies, or the correspondence tapers off; its really just a great way to lead up to a good Jerk off session. It is starting to get boring, and I am now moving on to more exciting activities. I still take a cursory  look at these personal Ads, yet they are not getting me that excited, anymore.

And then I found it, a very intense Ad that looked like someone really put in some time, and thought into; the Ad also directed you to a blog, that was kind of like the guys whole Manifesto. I got incredibly hard reading through it, and that is my Que to respond. I noticed that my underwear was drenched in pre-cum. That same day, the guy got back to me and and gave me his personal email. My heart was pounding out of my chest. We started sending emails back and fourth. He said he was very selective, and only worked with a few other men, as he put it. Even the way he articulated things aroused me. His selection process had more to do with an intellectual connection, rather than physical traits like looks, body type or age.  Another Criteria, and I am sure this is a big part of his selection process, was that it was not about sex, and had a different almost spiritual, reason for Inseminating NEG guys, with his Toxic DNA. How was I supposed to put a spin on taking POZ cock is not sexual? I was hoping I would keep him interested in me, and make the impression I would be the best selection for making into a POZ Slut.

He said he would get back to me in a week. Wow, this was much more different than my last experiences.  I could not think at work, and my thoughts where scattered. Almost a week to the day, he texted me, and said he wanted to meet me at a fancy Hotel Downtown. I thought I was going to faint. I had to strategize a little, what do I want to wear, How was it going to go down? We had gone over a few things that we agreed on.  I was going to be caged, and I was going to wear the blue Jockstrap, that he liked in our photo exchanges. He looked professional, and wore a suit and tie, with a slight English Accent, that made me melt. We had a few glasses of wine, down in the Lobby and conversed. We got to his Hotel room, and I went in the bathroom and put on my cage, then came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but the Jock strap. He dimmed the lights, and instructed me to lay prone on the bed, he gave me a few popper hits and proceeded to give me a massage. This was by far, the best night in my life I was shaking all over, and my heart was pounding out of my chest.  He then started mounting me, and I felt a nice long cock, going up my ass. He started moving in slow deliberate thrust. Shortly after, I thought I was going to pee. then I ejaculated. It was very arousing,  and the cum, continued to leak out of my caged cock. He then pushed all the way in, shot his load, and stayed static for while, making sure the POZ insemination went deep up my ass. He then said welcome to the Brotherhood bitch, and that was the last thing I heard, before I passed out.

Edited by FinalDL2021
word left out