Plumbing Delivery

I spent several years delivering for a building supplier. A few drops led to encounters - mostly just fumbled wanks and quick blow jobs, but this one time was different. That day, I had just the one delivery - my wagon was loaded up with a whole house worth of plumbing - pipe, radiators, a kitchen and three bathrooms. I drove from south east London, right through town to a bungalow in outer west London. It was a hot, frustrating drive and I'd emptied a litre of water down my throat by the time I arrived. From outside, it looked like a decent house - set in the middle of a large garden which was churned up and muddy at the front; but inside was completely empty. There wasn't even a proper floor - a stepladder took us down almost 6 feet to a packed earth floor just inside the front door.

I set to unloading with the guy on site. He was about 5'6", my age (mid twenties,) and tightly muscled like me from physical labour. I almost towered over him at 6' dead. It took over an hour to haul everything in and get it stacked, all the while my bladder was getting more insistent for relief. Once we'd finished, he led me over to a couple of folding chairs and put a kettle on a camping stove to get tea on the brew.

"Man, think I'm gonna piss myself." I looked around, "where do you go?"

He looked around and shrugged, "Usually where I'm standing." He fixed my eyes with his and smirked, then dropped to his knees in front of me, still looking up at me.

I started pissing before I'd managed to get my cock out properly, splashing over my jeans and boots before he bent forward to take my stream in his mouth. After all the water I'd drunk, I pissed for England. He swallowed some and let the rest run over his chin and down his chest. As my stream ebbed away, he took my pierced knob head in his mouth and swirled the last drops round with his tongue. I was already half hard, and that quickly brought me to full mast. I'm not the biggest by any means, but my uncut 6.5" with 3mm PA has always served me well.

I lifted him off and sat in one of the chairs, opening my wet jeans further and pulling out my balls. He shuffled closer and buried his face in my sweaty, piss soaked crotch, licking at my shaft and balls. His stubble scratched at my shaft and over the crown, until he took me in his mouth and started working my shaft with his tongue. When he started choking on my ring, he lifted his arse and pulled down his trackie bottoms. I reached down, slip a finger along his crack and pushed hard at his hole. He whimpered, and pushed back. My finger sank into him and his arse clenched when he gagged.

I kicked him away and stood over him with my boot on his cock, spat on his face. He licked it of his lips. I knelt between his legs and put his boots on my shoulders. My cock, wet from his sucking, bumped his cunt and I pushed in hard. He was tight and dry - it hurt my cock and he screwed his face in pain. I held his arms down and took my time feeling around inside him, until he relaxed around me. I took a few long slow strokes before driving hard and fast.

When he started to struggle, I grabbed his throat and picked up my pace. Eventually I had to flip him over and use my extra size and bulk to hold him down while I raped his arse. I had one hand round his throat and the other round his cock and he kept struggling which only made me fuck harder. Then he went stiff, clamped his cunt round my cock and pumped out a great handful of spunk.

I pulled my hand out and dropped half his spunk on my cock before plunging back in to his still twitching hole, licked up a wad and wiped the rest in his face. He licked at my hand and sucked my fingers. That was the trigger - I yelled out as my spunk exploded into him. I spasmed inside him until my balls ached and my cock softened in him.

We just lay there a few minutes catching our breath. As I relaxed, my bladder started nagging at me and my cock stiffened enough for me to push in before letting it flow. My piss squirted out past my shaft over my balls and up my belly. I couldn't help but start fucking and almost as soon as I'd stopped pissing, I came again. This time, I pulled out and flopped him over to wipe myself over his face. We shuffled around until he could suck me clean properly.

Soon, I booted him away again, got up, put myself away and left.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5