The alpha beta dynamic

Verbaldomtop

Yes I am definitely into the dynamic. obviously from my profile pic you can see I'm a total beta.

Though I will say I have trouble finding guys who are able to truly dominate me. I'm very verbal and always try to encourage the alpha/Top to be rough and degrading with me... call me his faggot, cumdump, whore, slut.... etc

Also, I have my dick locked up and actually shrank it quite a bit. I have NEVER topped. I only get pleasure through my pussy.

love the dicotmy of being a total pussy bottom fag compared to a real man who actually gets hard and fucks cum whores like me

• Like 4

16 hours ago, tinyclitmuscle said:

Yes I am definitely into the dynamic. obviously from my profile pic you can see I'm a total beta.

Though I will say I have trouble finding guys who are able to truly dominate me. I'm very verbal and always try to encourage the alpha/Top to be rough and degrading with me... call me his faggot, cumdump, whore, slut.... etc

Also, I have my dick locked up and actually shrank it quite a bit. I have NEVER topped. I only get pleasure through my pussy.

love the dicotmy of being a total pussy bottom fag compared to a real man who actually gets hard and fucks cum whores like me

Same here.  Other than my bf, I haven’t found a guy who could really dominate me.  Usually, they are intimidated by my size.

• Like 1

I'm a total faggot beta bitch -- in the bedroom.  I want a dom top to use me hard, especially younger ones. I so get off on the difference in ages and sizes.

In the real world? Not really. I have my alpha moments, my betta moments, and whatever other moments exist. Getting along in society requires the ability to be all of those things. Dating, too. Though I prefer guys that can switch on being alpha when it comes to sex. So hot.

Guest Descartes70817

I don't need an alpha/beta situation for the very simple reason that if you want me to fuck you more than just this time you'll do whatever it takes to make sure I had a really good time. I don't want to have to yell at you or hit you because you'll do it just because you want to do it for me. I know you're going to be grateful for me leaving my cum in your cunt, and I'm pretty sure you hope I'll do you again some time. You'll just submit without me needing to dominate you because you'll want to submit so much.

I originally was a top for the first part of my life, though not a Dom.  I finally found my true calling and flipped, to now serve and accept all cocks and loads.  There is nothing better than an Alpha/Beta meating - he shows me his place of Dominance, and I show him mine of subservience.  Everything that the Alpha does brings me to life - works my tits, mounts me, fucks me, and breeds me, all while verbalizing what he's doing and how he's doing.  The best.  Oink!

• Like 1