Hampstead Heath: a summer to remember?

Spunkinmyarse

On 2/15/2021 at 12:06 PM, RawPlug said:

The thing is, it would be very easy to think that post was an exaggeration. But it’s not. At its best, the Heath can be all that, and more. I recall one hot summer night about ten years ago when there must have been 500 guys down there - or it felt like it. I was knee-deep in cock. 

Yes, I can vouch for that too.  I reckon there were a number of nights this last summer when there were easily 300-400 guys there.  I haven’t been recently, and am quite surprised to hear how many guys are still heading there in the depths of winter- makes me think this coming summer is going to be another one to remember, given it looks unlikely that the sex clubs will be allowed to open any time soon.

I’d definitely like to meet up with @Rawnegholeand @RawPlugthere when the weather warms up a bit- I just hope there’s enough spunk left to go round!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Yes, I can vouch for that too.  I reckon there were a number of nights this last summer when there were easily 300-400 guys there.  I haven’t been recently, and am quite surprised to hear how many guys are still heading there in the depths of winter- makes me think this coming summer is going to be another one to remember, given it looks unlikely that the sex clubs will be allowed to open any time soon.

I’d definitely like to meet up with @Rawnegholeand @RawPlugthere when the weather warms up a bit- I just hope there’s enough spunk left to go round!

In my experience, there’s always enough spunk to go around at Hampstead Heath. And at this rate, we’ll have to hire a minibus. BZ Tours, anyone...?

God, I’ve had some wild experiences there. My ex used to live in a posh apartment on the Isle of Dogs (he was an original Yuppie, which dates us both). I’d leave his and drive up to Hampstead on my way home. I wasn’t cheating because he knew and would sometimes come with me. We’re still the best of mates. He’s a lawyer and while he’s respectable by day, off duty is another matter. He introduced me to the Heath...to The Fort... the Pride of Stepney... He was a bit of a sexual mentor, really. It was like My Fair Lady but with cocks. 

Every age, every type of guy can be found down the Heath. And in recent years, it’s seemed almost exclusively bareback. Which I’ve loved, of course.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 2/16/2021 at 9:44 PM, Spunkinmyarse said:

I’m sure there will be enough 

5 hours ago, Levi4fun said:

Great to hear it’s still place to get loaded.   Well overdue some time on the fuck tree.  Last summer trip had few losds but sounds like can be busier now 

It is busier now with the clubs being closed. Just hope it stays like this once clubs open 

On 2/16/2021 at 11:00 PM, RawPlug said:

In my experience, there’s always enough spunk to go around at Hampstead Heath. And at this rate, we’ll have to hire a minibus. BZ Tours, anyone...?

God, I’ve had some wild experiences there. My ex used to live in a posh apartment on the Isle of Dogs (he was an original Yuppie, which dates us both). I’d leave his and drive up to Hampstead on my way home. I wasn’t cheating because he knew and would sometimes come with me. We’re still the best of mates. He’s a lawyer and while he’s respectable by day, off duty is another matter. He introduced me to the Heath...to The Fort... the Pride of Stepney... He was a bit of a sexual mentor, really. It was like My Fair Lady but with cocks. 

Every age, every type of guy can be found down the Heath. And in recent years, it’s seemed almost exclusively bareback. Which I’ve loved, of course.

Yeah that’s true pretty much all raw except the area near Jack Straws 

Was sucking a guy off last night then he pulled a rubber when he had me bent over needles to say I walked to my favourite bareback area and was full when I left this morning 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, RawPlug said:

Given that we’re all going to be set free from house arrest in June in the UK, I predict some wild nights down the Heath this summer.

Yeah let’s just hope that with the sleaze clubs open that some of the newbies will still go

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2021 at 2:54 PM, hundcunt said:

was on heath last Sunday night. lots less muddy. lots of flashing lights appeared and everyone scattered. May have been police but didn't stop. came back later. and was fucked on tree

It’ll be interesting to see what difference there will be next week when Boris lifts the “stay at home” order on Monday.