Hampstead Heath: a summer to remember?

Spunkinmyarse

With the anti-coronavirus measures threatening to take out all the usual cruise bars, sex clubs and saunas in London over the next few weeks, does anyone else reckon that this could be a summer to remember up on the Heath?

I’ll certainly be making a visit or two to the fuck tree once the weather warms up a bit- fingers crossed it’s busy!

• Like 1

Guest Eastlonbuggiver
On 3/17/2020 at 1:58 PM, Spunkinmyarse said:

With the anti-coronavirus measures threatening to take out all the usual cruise bars, sex clubs and saunas in London over the next few weeks, does anyone else reckon that this could be a summer to remember up on the Heath?

I’ll certainly be making a visit or two to the fuck tree once the weather warms up a bit- fingers crossed it’s busy!

If the weather stays good then anything is possible.

Haven't been down the Heath in years.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest semen-seeker

I'll be there during the day, need to use some ass and have a few poz loads dumped up me. Only been once before, loved it. Need to find it again!

Edited by semen-seeker

• 2 weeks later...

When I first started this thread, it was before the lockdown measures came into effect.

I agree.  Visiting the Heath at this time would be a foolish thing to do, and is bound to get complaints from local residents, etc.  It would be just the excuse the police need to shut it down for good: it’s entire existence as a cruising ground has always been precarious, and at this time we as a community need to be particularly sensitive to other users of the Heath and the general public at large.

I still hope that we may be able to enjoy its delights again at some point later this summer, but who knows?

For now, however, let’s just act responsibly and avoid the Heath, so that we’ll still be welcome to use it again when all this is over.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

I always enjoyed the Playpit and had great times when i was there. The comments here are right..it was intimate, friendly and very sleazy and i sorely miss it.

The Fort was good too, though i remember the smell there. It was the smell of hardcore sex and always gave me  boner! 

Backstreet is ok but if you live in South London its a huge trek, so don't tend to go. 

I go to SOP at Central Station only because it's fairly close and it opens in the afternoons on Sunday's. I like Piss and  the Rubber and Leather guys that used  to visit there but that seemed.to have dropped of a lot, which is disappointing.

Who knows after lock down what will happen.

Maybe i should start my own  club ? 

Guest ukcumpig
9 hours ago, 1hornyjohn said:

There's none. Turn up, drop your trousers and pants and fuck

Thanks. Perfect, so simple - jock on and off I go!