To squeeze or to open up? What should a bottom do with his hole?

hungry_hole

This bottom likes to squeeze and most of the tops that have fucked either enjoy what I do or don’t say anything verbally about it. It was just recently, a new (for me) top asked me not to squeeze. I stopped and enjoyed the fuck and subsequent load of cum left inside me.

My hole is really responsive. If my top is inside me fucking and I squeeze, I usually get from my top a “Woooo, I can feel that, just relax man!”   It disrupts the rhythm of my top when I do it and even had cocks pushed out of my hole.

I find it’s best just to relax and let the top enjoy my open relaxed hole. If a top wants me to tighten up they usually say so. And I think being a total CumDump, Alpha tops that choose me do so for the silky smooth open relaxed hole. That’s what they want.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Guygonebad said:

My hole is really responsive. If my top is inside me fucking and I squeeze, I usually get from my top a “Woooo, I can feel that, just relax man!”   It disrupts the rhythm of my top when I do it and even had cocks pushed out of my hole.

I find it’s best just to relax and let the top enjoy my open relaxed hole. If a top wants me to tighten up they usually say so. And I think being a total CumDump, Alpha tops that choose me do so for the silky smooth open relaxed hole. That’s what they want.

Definitely!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

As a bottom i used to sort of dread the opening of my hole.  i've had a few FB's (one in particular) who's goal (unbeknownst to me at the time) was to transform my hole into a "pussy."  Though we never had the D/s discussion, He was Dom lol.  He changed my dread to excited acceptance once i realized what was going on.  His point was to 'leave His mark on me, which for me is one of the deepest emotional sex drives i perceive in guys.  i associate it with the natural drive to create, both from a Top or bottom perspective, whether one be the artist or canvas, the drive is creation?  

i've read a lot of comments (not necessarily on this thread) from Tops who love the look of a well used hole, like it's an affirmation of who they are and what they do (sexually), which is open, penetrate and inseminate another guy with their self.  An changed, opened hole is a mark of the efforts of their kind. As a bottom, i have come to cherish my changed hole and the signatures the men i have loved have put on it and me. Fuck, does it get any better?

i still occasionally run into guys on hook up sites who say they are "looking for a good tight hole."   i've come to see most of those guys (not all) as the more inexperienced or occasional, maybe married to a woman, guys.  "Open" is kind of a counter intuitive term; the assumption is a tight hole feels better.  But what's happened to my hole is the entry is open and easily accessible, i can take a large cock with only minor initial mattress biting, but the inside of my hole is kind of puffy and swollen, especially when being used, and there is plenty of friction and contact, it's just soft, warm, wet, receptive and sorta fluffy in there vs flat and smooth and tight and resistant.  i think experienced Tops know this distinction. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The first few years after I began finding my place as a total sub bottom in college I was all about getting fucked hard fast and filled,  but of course those were college guys just trying to get their balls emptied since their girlfriends were holding out or "couldn't handle their size". They loved right and always commented how I gripped their cocks  with my pussy tighter than their girlfriends.  It wasn't till I encountered my first daddy and he helped really to train me how to slow fuck. Relax my opening and really just welcome his cock inside my body. 

Even to this day I remember how veiny his cock was. He said I should take pride in the strength and tightness of my pussy but it was OK to relax and "let it blossom". I never wanted to give my pussy to another man more than when he said those words. That first time I let my pussy blossom lol was the most amazing sex up to that point I had ever had.  He was also married to a woman.  He had 8 inches and he told me his cock would reshape my hole, but that it was part of our beautiful journey together. I laid on my back and felt him touch his cock to my hole and as I closed my eyes,  I relaxed and when he sensed it,  he just slipped past my lips and into my core.  I think that was first time I felt like crying but was afraid he'd think he was hurting me because of his size.  I've opened my hole ever since then.

534324E1-713B-4101-8048-566F55BA46E7.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I like whores so the looser the better. I usually tell my sub to wear a plug right before fucking so they are already gaped before fucking. All that said I still like a responsive hole, especially when the bottom tries to tighten up but can't because they've been fuck too long. So instead of tightening up it does a week soft hug around your cock. Oh and the sound of a relaxed sloppy hole is so fucking hot. Sounds like walking through a wet swamp.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

1 hour ago, find91 said:

I like whores so the looser the better. I usually tell my sub to wear a plug right before fucking so they are already gaped before fucking. All that said I still like a responsive hole, especially when the bottom tries to tighten up but can't because they've been fuck too long. So instead of tightening up it does a week soft hug around your cock. Oh and the sound of a relaxed sloppy hole is so fucking hot. Sounds like walking through a wet swamp.

The daddy who used me loved when he fucked me supple enough that each thrust into my cunt made a wet "Schluk, schluk, schluk" sound. He smiled and his dick got harder, and I felt like a good slutty boy.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2019 at 9:59 AM, blackrobe said:

The daddy who used me loved when he fucked me supple enough that each thrust into my cunt made a wet "Schluk, schluk, schluk" sound. He smiled and his dick got harder, and I felt like a good slutty boy.

Fucking love that sound. Makes me brick all the time.

• Like 1