how to get a looser cunt ??

Hey all. I am a total bottom. I want to be able to take fists and double fists easy. I try training on toys. I use numbing cream. I drink. but I still am not as loose as I would like to be.

Does anyone have any tips, no matter how extreme or [banned word], on how to really have the loosest cunt possible? I dont care if I end up in diapers. I just want to have a punch pussy that any guy can get in, fist, cum in, jerk off in etc.

I'm serious about this. please help!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Hey proud of you, you know what you need and so hot that you know you want to take fist, double fist and more. 

First forget the numbing cream etc., its important you adjust to and truly experience the feelings of all the sensations in your hole and develop a great connection between your head and your hole.  As you play with your hole with your own fists learn and practice deep breathing to relax internally (buscopan IBS relief pills can help especially with depth).

Then a good patient top who will work with you explaining when you need to breath deeply to relax and open up more.

I also find the best position as a bottom is in a sling with legs spread wide and just relaxed in stirrups, its a fuckin awesome journey to be able to enjoy the biggest cocks, ffist and double ffist and deep too.

Enjoy and hope that helps

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Practice, practice and practice. Toys, toys and more toys. Plenty lube. Fist yourself. Try getting fisted as often as possible. Forget numbing creams (just a short effect, makes yr hole more sensitive later) dont use drugs, only poppers. 

• Like 4

Guest ff-whole

Also, try not just to train to get open but also close your hole again...
In the beginning that is not so hard to do, but as soon as you get looser, it gets harder...
Try squeezing your sphincter with whatever ass muscles you can work with... practise when shitting or as if shitting...
Later when you get really wide and loose, you might not be able to do this anymore, so be aware that farting will mean also shitting in your pants.
Female pelvis structure is a lot wider than with men. Mine is very narrow, so for me taking big hands or even two small hands will never work. But I've managed a small hand now without problems. With very long dildo's, I am now training for depth...
The rest is practice and a lot of practice and relaxing while doing it with lots of lube... fortunately for me I also produce a lot of lubrication on my own by stimulus.

Good luck.

gallery_67_4765_121870.thumb.jpg.a4f67f28218f2ed738f73811b3b65234.jpg

The problem is you will not get loose overnight. Contrary to popular belief it takes a lot to permanently stretch your hole. It is a muscle that is usually tight and close as for you not to shit yourself every time you get up.

Keep practicing with dildos and plugs, a little 30min play 3 times a week goes a long way. 

It's not on how loose your hole is but on its ability to relax that anal muscle. Tantric breathing helps a lot with relaxing the lower are.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, find91 said:

The problem is you will not get loose overnight. Contrary to popular belief it takes a lot to permanently stretch your hole. It is a muscle that is usually tight and close as for you not to shit yourself every time you get up.

Keep practicing with dildos and plugs, a little 30min play 3 times a week goes a long way. 

It's not on how loose your hole is but on its ability to relax that anal muscle. Tantric breathing helps a lot with relaxing the lower are.

As a physiologist, i get the false notion that "you will not get loose overnight."   I also get that "...practicing with dildos and plugs, a little 30min play 3 times a week goes a long way." 

my challenge has been my emotional/psychologicla connection to be opened and penetrated. For me, it's not just being opened and penetrated, it's the Man and the intent behind it. 

i was fortunate to have a FB (who never actually 'fucked' me) who introduced Himself as just liking to give massage. We got together at least once a week for over a year. He gave an amazing, erotic massage that made my legs spread and had so horny. After a few massages, He 'tested' me to see if i liked my hole used. Once He realized i'm a total bottom slut, it was game on. It took me a long time to realize, because He was patient and purposely slow and secretive about what He was doing. His intent was to open my hole... permanently. And He did, even 7 years later, my hole has never returned to completely the way it was before He opened me.

i love Him for what He did to me. To me, His permanently changing my hole was every bit "breeding" and imprengating me with Himself.  And that's where i am emotionally and psychologically with my pussy, it's not something i really want control over opening or breeding. Or i should say, that i feel i can open or breed myself? Because i connect its opening and breeding to the person who is doing it, it's not just an independent result.  i'm a bottom, and have a distinct sub side, its not in my nature to open or penetrate a hole...even my own.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 4/2/2020 at 4:26 AM, ff-whole said:

Also, try not just to train to get open but also close your hole again...
In the beginning that is not so hard to do, but as soon as you get looser, it gets harder...
Try squeezing your sphincter with whatever ass muscles you can work with... practise when shitting or as if shitting...
Later when you get really wide and loose, you might not be able to do this anymore, so be aware that farting will mean also shitting in your pants.
Female pelvis structure is a lot wider than with men. Mine is very narrow, so for me taking big hands or even two small hands will never work. But I've managed a small hand now without problems. With very long dildo's, I am now training for depth...
The rest is practice and a lot of practice and relaxing while doing it with lots of lube... fortunately for me I also produce a lot of lubrication on my own by stimulus.

Good luck.

gallery_67_4765_121870.thumb.jpg.a4f67f28218f2ed738f73811b3b65234.jpg

honestly I would much rather have a cunt that didn't close at all. At least then I could just wear a butt plug all day. I really want to be loose!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I have been playing with my hole since elementary school. I just kept taking larger objects. This will physically get your hole to loosen up. However, what I always tell newbie fisters is that 80% of your ability to open up is mental, the other 20% is physical. You have have to teach yourself to relax. Once you get there the physical side becomes much easier. This does not happen overnight. Practice two/three times a week. Give your hole time to rest/heal between sessions. If you can find a patient partner—all the better. Also find your best position. I like being in a sling, however I find I can open up even more, especially for depth, if I am on all fours. Each body is different. So try various positions. Relax and have fun. It’s the journey that is fun. Enjoy it. 

And don’t forget LUBE, LUBE, LUBE!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Lots of practice. My hole is stuffed and stretched most everyday with my oversize toys before cocks or hands even come into the picture for that day. The more use you get the more you want. As a fellow bottom pig with a desire for a huge canyon of a hole no matter how ruins me I totally get where you are coming from. Plus, the pleasure stimulation and head rush of knowing you have something inside you far in excess in size of any regular cock is a sexual high you can't beat.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I've been working my hole lately, and I found this is not a thing you can fast-track. If you do it every day, you run the risk of injury. Kinda stinks to have your eyes bigger than your hole and go for the biggest dildo you can find. Start with buttplugs and smaller dildos. Give yourself time to stretch. When you are more experienced with it - say after a month or two of regular practice - you might be able to do it more often during a week. Once a week for 5 minutes probably won't get you there. But maybe 3-4 days a week WITH SPACE IN BETWEEN will be more realistic. 

In my own experience, I tried to do it for a few minutes daily. I tapped out by the fourth day. I was bleeding and my poops weren't fun. They hurt a lot. Every hole is different. Take your time, and be realistic about your goals and what you can reasonably accomplish. 

• Like 1