Have any gone 100% Bareback and never use a condom?

On my birthday 3 years ago I chose to go completely condomless and to accept every load into my body that is offered. Every load any man has planted in my hole has been a gift of joy, and sex fuel for all the nasty fuckers who love a seeded hole to fuck. 🐷

• Like 1

I do use a condom, for two reasons, the first is that in my country there is no bareback culture (although it is growing) and the second is because sometimes the skin of the penis irritates me from so much fucking, so it depends on the occasion I use a condom in the third or fourth round.

About four years ago, I went 100% bareback. I make it clear in my profiles that if you fuck me, you breed me and vice versa. I've had one guy come over and try and I kicked him out. I've had a few at the park say they won't without a condom, but all but one ended up breeding me.

Guest PozitivelyPoz1

I’m an 18 year old hiv+ gifter who’s trying to grow my Twitter. Any followers would be amazing and any retweets, likes, etc would be greatly appreciated. I sell cum, blood, underwear, socks, used shoes, videos, pics, conversions, basically anything everything to do with poz kinks. My Twitter handle is @PozitivelyPoz1

Guest carstenPOZ
On 10/21/2020 at 4:37 PM, pozguyuk said:

I can say, hand on heart, I have never used and never will use a condom.

Men are on this planet to breed and spread their semen so why on earth would you mess with the natural order?

this is so very well analysed and perfectly precisely concluded: We need to take care that we spread our semen most dedicatedly - and for me it also means I stopped my HIV meds again

Guest carstenPOZ
59 minutes ago, PozitivelyPoz1 said:

I’m an 18 year old hiv+ gifter who’s trying to grow my Twitter. Any followers would be amazing and any retweets, likes, etc would be greatly appreciated. I sell cum, blood, underwear, socks, used shoes, videos, pics, conversions, basically anything everything to do with poz kinks. My Twitter handle is @PozitivelyPoz1

hey and thanks for your dedication and devotion - so admirable indeed - and Im so proud how you at 18 yo are so FOCUSED - you know your gifter? hugs Carsten

I haven’t used a condom in fifteen years, just been taking loads by mouth and in my ass without any  barriers. Unfortunately it’s meant that I’ve contracted syphilis twice and chlamydia multiple times. But I want sex naturally the way it was intended to be.

Guest CrystalLoveCD

I'm putting the condoms away too. I'm on prep and have sucked multiple poz dicks and fucked a poz guy as well...last year and protected. Did u get your syphilis band gonareha treated?

I'm hiv negative atm.

Very sadly for me it took till 2019 to embrace 100% raw cock (I am 42). Been bareback for a few years before that, but took way to long to completely go bareback. Quite sad, and happy for the young ins that didn't stay scared like me, and did what they wanted much earlier

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Raw since teens, was mostly taking random cocks and loads up my arse at the cruising ground when I was teens to mid twenties, then started giving and receiving until into my 30’s. When I got to my kid 30’s I kept attracting bottoms and it’s the same into my 40’s.

Cruising, sauna’s, clubs, random app hookups, always bare and always either a load in my arse or my load in someone else’s arse, 44 now and been barebacking around 30 years

• 3 weeks later...

I can honestly say I've never practised any safety around sex. RE condoms... in my early years they were (but seldomly) inside my hole  to start off with.... but in all cases obly: until I was opened up or until I convinced the top to breed me or slipped ot off. Only once (in college) did a guy insist (I was not yet as open about how I knew "raw is law")..... but on that occassion, I was lubed with vasoline and it burst and I got his DNA deep like I needed.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1