My swollen, satisfied asshole

backdoorjimmy

I've spent the last three days and nights with my steady FWB's, the same three roommates I've been posting about for the last few months. I've been going home every couple days to check in with my mom and make sure she's okay, but I've pretty much been living with these guys since the quarantine started. They love having a white bottom to dominate and I love having three hung studs to service my ass for me.

On Monday I was in a flirty mood so I dared them to fuck me all day. One of them took out the tub of boy butter and told me to stay in bed and I'd get my wish. So all day they took turns fucking me, expecting me to tap out. But I loved every single second. They were taking breaks here and there, but the longest I had to go without a dick in me was 45 minutes when all three of them were sleeping.

When they finally stopped coming to see me in the bedroom it was after 9pm and I was ready to go to sleep. One of them took a pic of my bussy for me and it was so swollen and red that I couldn't believe it. It looked like the the lips were filled with water, but it didn't burn or hurt at all. It actually felt really good and I was totally satisfied. I didn't suck any dick all day, either, so no loads were wasted in my mouth. When I went to sleep I snuggled up with my favorite of the three and slept hard all night.

When I got up yesterday i got fucked again by all three of them, but we all needed a rest so we just laid around and only had sex a few times. Right before bed I got laid by my favorite stud and we went to sleep. Then at 4 this morning he woke me up and said he wanted to eat my ass. So I rolled over and let him do it, then he pounded me out and we went back to sleep. We've been taking a break all day today but I feel like I'm ready to get my pussy stroked out again.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 4

11 hours ago, hornyhungrybutt said:

Is your b/f okay with you getting cumdogged by these 3 blk guys days at a time or does he get jealous?

He's okay with it. Right now he's in a bottoming phase and has been getting steady cock. He still comes through and spends time with me every few days but he was a total bottom before we met and needs to get fucked. I talked to him about spending a weekend with me at their house once this whole self isolation thing is over and he's open to it. 

• Like 4

On 4/16/2020 at 4:41 PM, sweetbitch said:

Where's that picture?

I'll see if he still has it on his phone. If yes I'll have him text it to me.

Honestly it looks kinda gross, almost like my ass was about to start bleeding. I wasn't in any pain at all and felt proud of how it looked but it was shocking to see.