Craving older men from the internet

I’m a married bi guy but can’t stop thinking about been submissive to older daddy types. 
Recently I started chatting with an older man on line. After a few messages I agree to meet. He was just top. I got a bus to a particular area where he pick me up in his car. As soon as I got into the car he asked me about my sexual history etc and started feeling my cock while driving. We drove to an area near the mountains . Stoped the car and he started grabbing my nipples. He took off my top and told me to take down my pants. He started sucking my cock with my pants at my ankles . On occasion a car went by which had me nervous as I was practically naked . He then told me to take off my pants and shoes.  He was sucking my cock and nipples and just enjoying my body. Then he asked me to get into the back. I left the car to walk around to the back. It was cold out but felt crazy been completely naked. He still had all his clothes on. 
he came into the back and told me to kneel down. He lubed  up my ass which was cold . And went to fuck me. But the angle was not good. He sat down and I sat on his cock reverse cowboy . 

it was such a horny and risky experience and his cock was really thick at the base when I felt my ass stretching I shot my load up into my face and all over the car. It was unbelievable . It was the first time I came handsfree and it felt like I only fucked him for about 40 seconds. 

he dropped me into town where I met up with my straight mates , and I was worried I may still have cum in my hair etc. I couldn't stop thinking about such a hot experience . 

Edited by outdoordub
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 3

Guest LutonBottom

Before I really got into bareback, I used to see this hot older guy (I’m his 60s) who lived about 15 miles from me. I’d go to his place, he’d take me to his room and we’d get naked and have fun. He always managed to get his raw cock inside me, despite the fact I always protested that we should use protection!

I knew I really enjoyed being submissive to him and taking his bare cock in me, I just wasn’t ready to let go of the pretence of safe sex back then.

I found his email address the other day. I’m thinking of making contact if I can do that when lockdown ends, I can submit to him again, raw, as it should be. 

Older guys are hot though. All daddy tops make me want to submit to them!

I lost my virginity to a daddy I met online. We skyped for a while then I took the step to head over to his on a Saturday. We went out for lunch then he took me back to his house.

He was a pervy big bellied daddy who coached me through my first time, ended up with a big load of his spunk up my boy hole. From then on I saw him regularly almost once a week. He would pick me up after college, and fondle me on the drive back to his flat. He taught me how to please a man and how to take cum and piss in both holes. Valuable lessons I hold dear still to this day!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I guess you could say I'm opposite as I'm an older bottom........I've been barebacked by all ages but regulary have guys as young as 18 upto 35 filling me with cum...I love it.....it's nice to get attention like that.....I've even had my best friends son dumping his load up me about 40 times when he was inbetween gf,s

• Like 2

Craving older men on the internet is how I became the cumdump slut boy I am today. I’d chat with older men on aol m4m chat rooms and then I’d sneak out and meet up with them. I learned to service their cocks with both my holes. An now my boy hole craves daddy dick and cum on the regular. 

• Like 1

On 4/20/2020 at 7:24 AM, LutonBottom said:

Before I really got into bareback, I used to see this hot older guy (I’m his 60s) who lived about 15 miles from me. I’d go to his place, he’d take me to his room and we’d get naked and have fun. He always managed to get his raw cock inside me, despite the fact I always protested that we should use protection!

I knew I really enjoyed being submissive to him and taking his bare cock in me, I just wasn’t ready to let go of the pretence of safe sex back then.

I found his email address the other day. I’m thinking of making contact if I can do that when lockdown ends, I can submit to him again, raw, as it should be. 

Older guys are hot though. All daddy tops make me want to submit to them!

I’m the same with older daddy type. I just very submissive with them. Love the thought of them using me to cum. Even if I’m not attracted to them. I don’t know why. Lol

are you gay? How did you get to the point of just letting go? 

On 4/21/2020 at 8:04 AM, NYCboycumhole said:

Craving older men on the internet is how I became the cumdump slut boy I am today. I’d chat with older men on aol m4m chat rooms and then I’d sneak out and meet up with them. I learned to service their cocks with both my holes. An now my boy hole craves daddy dick and cum on the regular. 

That’s hot. Are you married? 

• Moderators
4 hours ago, NYCboycumhole said:

No, but I’m engaged to an older man. We’re in an open relationship. He thinks it’s hot that I’m a slutty cumdump and has often invited other tops over to help fill me with cum. 

Having a man who loves that you’re a cumdump is truly a special gift. My husband was the same way. There were many Saturdays that I woke late after sleeping in to learn that he had been up early and on Craigslist, websites, and apps lining up tops to breed me all afternoon. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, drscorpio said:

Having a man who loves that you’re a cumdump is truly a special gift. My husband was the same way. There were many Saturdays that I woke late after sleeping in to learn that he had been up early and on Craigslist, websites, and apps lining up tops to breed me all afternoon. 

That’s what I need to happen once all the isolation and social distancing is over, a line of daddy dicks that need a hole to use to get off in after months of edging. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2