Deeper anal training

ukboi99

Hey guys!

So I'm able to take thick dicks like a champ but I can only fit about 6 inches into my ass till it can't any further. I've tried changing position tried going for a long period to try and loosen up, I just can't go any deeper. I really want to take thick cock deep inside me but I can't.  Any advice?

I'm surprised nobody's chimed in yet! I've had a few guys get up in me that deep, but it was always after some real extended fucking.

Undoubtedly you've researched a certain amount of human gut anatomy by now, so you know after a few inches, your colon takes a pretty serious curve before continuing. The nice thing is your colon is pretty flexible, so you can work out the kink, so to speak.

Most important thing is lube. Way too much lube, and deep. You might want to invest in a lube shooter. It's like a dedicated syringe for getting lube nice and deep. You may also be able to use a regular oral syringe. The kind without a cannula for injections. Be really sure you're not using a lube with glycerin or propylene glycol, because it will pull down every ounce of brown hiding up in your guts. And it'll be real gross. Also, those muscles will be tense and a little less pliable. Silicone is great. Or anything "natural/organic" that doesn't include those ingredients.

Once you've got the grease covered, You've got to put some work in manually. If you have a dedicated and very patient top, that's great. Otherwise, invest in an average thick but really long dildo. Go for like fifteen inches worth if you can get one. That way there's plenty to work with. Honestly, even if you've got the top, go ahead and get one.

From there it's mostly patience and persistence. With dildos, the best method I found is to get in a solid squatting position. Like feet flat on the ground, knees to chest full-on squat. Get your rubber buddy in, and push until you just feel that deep resistance. Don't force, but hold it there a good while. At least thirty seconds. Then back it out, and back in to the same spot. Little by little. Usually at a certain point, something will give, and you'll be pretty much home free to fuck as deep as you want. Iron the curve out for a good few minutes. Relube a little bit, and then, think about inviting your real live guy over to help try to get up in your newfound space.

With him it's about the same. You can try in a bit of a riding squat first, to work him up there. Or if you're pretty confident, doggy is great. Your shoulders on the bed. Back arched and completely slack. Your guts will be fairly relaxed that way, and if you've done that deep dildo-ing earlier, he should be able to gently but persistently get in all the way, and really ream your guts straight.

Hope it works out! Keep us posted, yeah? 😉 Cheers!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

Anal training is an amazing journey both for the intense pleasure sensation you will experiece and the intellectual rush of knowing you have something way bigger than a human size cock inside you. Get to know your anatomy and the path your hole takes as you move further inside. It's a little different from person to person both from nature and experience with sodomy. The bend in the rectal area is more pronounced in some guys than others and in high use fist  and toy pigs like me, the bend is gone. Once you have an idea of how your hole is shaped start with a manageable toy. I highly recommend the slinks from Square Peg as they are tapered and flexible. Any toys you get, spend the extra money for the quality. Toys from places like Square Peg and Bad Dragon behave the way real flesh does--firm but with some "give" to it"

The above posted gave some great recommendation on lube use and position. Avoid silicone lube with your toys: use water based or oil based (the 2 companies I cited here allow use of both on their products.  and like he said, don't force it, just relax, breath deep and exhale long and slow and let the pleasure overcome you as it slides deeper into you. If you start getting into size, a shower shot may be in order as well.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, MuscledHorse said:

The above posted gave some great recommendation on lube use and position. Avoid silicone lube with your toys: use water based or oil based (the 2 companies I cited here allow use of both on their products.  and like he said, don't force it, just relax, breath deep and exhale long and slow and let the pleasure overcome you as it slides deeper into you. If you start getting into size, a shower shot may be in order as well.

How come you recommend avoiding silicone? Its what I use for anal sex but I need to work on depth training too.

1 minute ago, BBButtSlut said:

How come you recommend avoiding silicone? Its what I use for anal sex but I need to work on depth training too.

Sorry, forgot to explain that. Because many toys, like those from bad-dragon and square peg are made from silicone. using silicone lube on them with cause the materials in the toy to break down and ruin the toy. As a result I only have oil (Slam Dunk) and water based (j-lube, Fist powder) lubes in my house

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MuscledHorse said:

Anal training is an amazing journey both for the intense pleasure sensation you will experiece and the intellectual rush of knowing you have something way bigger than a human size cock inside you. Get to know your anatomy and the path your hole takes as you move further inside. It's a little different from person to person both from nature and experience with sodomy. The bend in the rectal area is more pronounced in some guys than others and in high use fist  and toy pigs like me, the bend is gone. Once you have an idea of how your hole is shaped start with a manageable toy. I highly recommend the slinks from Square Peg as they are tapered and flexible. Any toys you get, spend the extra money for the quality. Toys from places like Square Peg and Bad Dragon behave the way real flesh does--firm but with some "give" to it"

Good advice .... I am trying to open my hole a lot more and get a nice rosebud instead of a boy-slit ....

20 hours ago, dji101568 said:

Good advice .... I am trying to open my hole a lot more and get a nice rosebud instead of a boy-slit ....

You will love it! The journey from a small ass hole to a gaping slit that can rosebud and prolapse from a ll the stretching, stimulation and excessive sexual use is addicting and rewarding. I love being able to start my day taking my pony size horse dildo in a single stroke before increasing the size of what fills me from there.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Use a plug before depth training. With shallow cunts, the need to be really opened because the bend is so narrow. Also all fours and backing up an the dildo usually works. Just remember with depth training it goes mm by mm so short frequent probing goes a long way. Most important part HAVE FUN.!!! Making the experience enjoyable will make the progression go quicker.

• Like 6

On 5/11/2020 at 7:57 AM, dji101568 said:

idk,  i think boy-slits are pretty fucking sexy. To me they demonstrate that your ass is more for receiving than the other use lol.  i think a boy-slit instead of an ass pucker is something to be proud of... though i get someone wanting to take it to the next level. 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 5/11/2020 at 6:29 AM, Kurami said:

I'm surprised nobody's chimed in yet! I've had a few guys get up in me that deep, but it was always after some real extended fucking.

Undoubtedly you've researched a certain amount of human gut anatomy by now, so you know after a few inches, your colon takes a pretty serious curve before continuing. The nice thing is your colon is pretty flexible, so you can work out the kink, so to speak.

Most important thing is lube. Way too much lube, and deep. You might want to invest in a lube shooter. It's like a dedicated syringe for getting lube nice and deep. You may also be able to use a regular oral syringe. The kind without a cannula for injections. Be really sure you're not using a lube with glycerin or propylene glycol, because it will pull down every ounce of brown hiding up in your guts. And it'll be real gross. Also, those muscles will be tense and a little less pliable. Silicone is great. Or anything "natural/organic" that doesn't include those ingredients.

Once you've got the grease covered, You've got to put some work in manually. If you have a dedicated and very patient top, that's great. Otherwise, invest in an average thick but really long dildo. Go for like fifteen inches worth if you can get one. That way there's plenty to work with. Honestly, even if you've got the top, go ahead and get one.

From there it's mostly patience and persistence. With dildos, the best method I found is to get in a solid squatting position. Like feet flat on the ground, knees to chest full-on squat. Get your rubber buddy in, and push until you just feel that deep resistance. Don't force, but hold it there a good while. At least thirty seconds. Then back it out, and back in to the same spot. Little by little. Usually at a certain point, something will give, and you'll be pretty much home free to fuck as deep as you want. Iron the curve out for a good few minutes. Relube a little bit, and then, think about inviting your real live guy over to help try to get up in your newfound space.

With him it's about the same. You can try in a bit of a riding squat first, to work him up there. Or if you're pretty confident, doggy is great. Your shoulders on the bed. Back arched and completely slack. Your guts will be fairly relaxed that way, and if you've done that deep dildo-ing earlier, he should be able to gently but persistently get in all the way, and really ream your guts straight.

Wow!!! Thank you so much! Looking into getting a syringe and some more lube. Time to start pushing my limits 😉

On 5/11/2020 at 6:29 AM, Kurami said:

Agreed. Just do this. This is exactly how I learned to take cock in the first place (I had a 9 inch top boyfriend available at the time), and applying exactly the same principles is how I learned to take a fist. Still applying them to get better at it.

The only thing I’d add is poppers. They are great for relaxing the sphincter. You don’t need them (said 9 inch bf hated them and wouldn’t let me use them) but they really help you take more. Any reason you don’t recommend them Kurami?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’m interested in trying what sounds like excellent advice here. Thanks. I have just found a new fb with a seriously above average dick and although I can handle the width it’s the depth that is causing me the most pain. He likes using spit for lube (very hot!) but I might need to augment this with some deep lube. 

Deep lube helps a lot.  If he precums a good bit that also helps if he keeps massaging it as he’s turned on and leaking.  And it’s hot 😉

Definitely make sure you are great with the girth before going for the depth that for sure - if depth has been a challenge in the past 😉   If you are picking out tops, I think somewhat softer guys tend to curve around the spot versus the rock hard guys who really can’t help but rearrange you 😉   Both have their place but if you are working hard back there, bendy is a plus.   (Same with toys)

• Like 1

During these 10+ weeks of "social-separation" (no cock!) I keep my Jeff Stryker dildo on the bench on the shower.  After I'm finished cleaning out and showering, I ride it for 100 reps every day.  No lube, just water, which isn't lube at all per se.  But it's amazing, after about 10 reps the self-lube coming from me makes it feel like it's been coated in Albolene and my holes opens completely for it.   It's after the 100 reps that so wish there was a large cock there to fuck me since I'm primed, lubed, and open for it.  Damn this COVID!