III

All I could feel was my body getting hot. His cock was deep in my ass. My heart was beating faster. A big rush was going to my head. I felt a little light headed. I could feel his big cock in me. Thrusting in and out. He was grunting. Enjoying my loaded up hole. ”I’m coming.” He screamed. I felt his cock deep inside me. Pumping his load. Didn’t know who he was but it felt so good. My body was shaking. I could feel his cum in me. I lost count how many loads I took at the gloryhole. “That’s a good slut. You’re so full of cum.” He slaps my ass as the the cock slips out. I was his new slut. He’s owned me all night. Offering my hole to every cock that peeps through. ”Thats a good slut. Keep taking every cock that slides through. Turn around for me.” I do as he says. Turned around and bend over for him. Spreading my cheeks to expose my fresh loaded fuck hole. “Yeah look at that hole. All loaded up.” My hole was all wet. So many loads that I took at the gloryholes tonight. He turns around and pushes me down to my knees. “Suck your masters cock slut. Get the cock nice and wet.”  It tastes so good. He has his hands on my head. I’m his sub slut. Here to only serve him. I’m getting so turned on. All I can think of is cock and more cum.

I start to finger my hole. It’s so wet. So many loads are deep inside me. I start to moan with pleasure. I want another cock in me now. “Yeah. Keep sucking just like that. I’m gonna blow this load down your throat.” I sucked harder. Serving his cock. I licked on the tip and he let out a moan. He was really enjoying this. Still fingering my hole in heat. Desperate for cock.  I felt a breeze on my back. “You want more cock up your ass slut? I see you fingering that loose hole. Looks like you’re about to get what you want.” I kept sucking. He lifted my ass up and I felt the tip of a cock that peeped through. “Yeah this hole is nice and wet. Hope he’s ready for this big load.” With that I felt the tip go in. I was so loaded up it made for the perfect lube. I backed up on it. Making sure I got him deep in me. I was moaning from all the pleasure. “Yeah that’s it. Take this cock.” It felt so good. I continued to suck on my master’s cock. I was so turned on. I was getting what I deserved. His cock felt amazing. Deep throating it. He loved every second of it. I wanted to taste his load. That’s all I could think about. I wanted his load down my throat.

All I wanted was cock and cum. My hole was being fucked so good right now. I could feel his balls slapping against me. I’m such a little slut. I didn’t care who he was. All I wanted was his load. His cock is so big. He’s definitely stretching my hole. I don’t know how much more I can take, but I don’t want it to stop. I moan louder. I’m such a cumdump. All I want is more loads.  “Ugh! Yeah take this load you whore.” He thrusted hard in my ass, while my master did the same to my throat. “Ugh!” I took every last drop down my throat. “Yeah. Swallow that load slut.” They both came at the same time. This is what I wanted. Cum down my throat and in my ass. I tried to get up. My master grabbed me. “Time to my room slut. Our fun is not over.” He starts to finger. I felt him slide something in my hole. I don’t know what it was. I coughed again. He opens the door and we walk out. I’m completely naked. Other men are getting their eyes worth. Some grab me. Feeling my ass while I’m walking and smiling. “You like the attention whore?” He turns me around and bends me over. Exposing  my hole for others to see. “Look at this little slut all loaded up. No load refuse.” He starts to finger me.  Loads start to leak. I could hear other men chat amongst themselves. It kinda turned me on. 

—“What a hot little slut”

—“Let me have a turn.”

—“He can sit on me next.”

He picks me up again and we start to walk. Others follow. We get to his room and he opens the door. “Get on all fours slut.” I do as I’m told. I’m here to serve him and every cock. I looked behind me, a line had formed. What a Sunday Funday this turned out to be. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later...