Spit for Lube...anyone prefer using it over lube?

Hairypigaz

I like the feel of spit a lot more than lube. With spit, you can really feel the top working your hole, whereas with lube a good amount of sensation is lost. I think of it the same way as a condom, the more sensation the better. And that is why I love to bareback with spit.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely spit. By the time I have rimmed him deep and made him wet I am oozing precum. That and a good spit eases it in nicely. Great to really feel my cock pushing in through the sphincters and then breaking through. Natural spit and precum makes for a better taste when I pull out and rim the puckered hole deep mid fuck before pushing back in for some more pumping. Slurp :drool:

I agree with everyone; spit is the best lube second only to a fresh hot load of cum. I have a rather large cock, so a lot of guys freak when I don't want to use lube. But I precum buckets and if they allow me to prove it I can inevitably get in them balls deep without issue.

• 2 years later...
Guest mspchaser

I don't mind a top using spit as lube as long as he's not slobbering all over my ass. If my ass is going to be dripping with anything, it had better be cum...

Guest BtmByTheBay

The first time I got bare-fucked was just on spit... mine on his cock after sucking, and his on my ass after eating me. I got to feel every bit of his cock slide in and out of me and got to feel his load fill me up thanks to that. The last time I got a good fuck was from another bud who paused in the middle of the action, let me go ass-to-mouth on his dick, and then turned around, spat onto my hole, rubbed it in, and then slid his cock inside once more and kept going. :)

I don't mind lube (and with some huge cocks it's a little helpful), but getting spit-fucked is still the best feeling in the world. ;)