Head holding during blowjobs

• 2 weeks later...

Yes please! Oh wait, you're asking if I like it. Absolutely! I take it as a sign I'm doing things right. If I am sucking him and he hasn't grabbed hold of my head or hair hard and started fucking my face, I need to step up my efforts. The trick is to drive him wild so he comes back for more!

• Upvote 1

On 9/27/2020 at 6:18 AM, LittleCumSewer said:

love it. shos that the guy using me is in control. also love it when one man holds my head and gets me to jerk another man off with my throat

that's a rare feeling for most ppl

to feel ur being used as nothing but a fleshlite

it. is. awesome.

• Like 1

i like it when he grabs my head and takes full control  over me and makes me suck and is verbably abusive with me calling me names and forcing me to suck and take all of his cock as i gag on his cock

Guest Antares

Being on my knees with a man holding my head down firmly on his cock as it  jerks wildly and spews cum into my mouth and down my throat is the consummate act of submissive surrender. It is an exquisitely demeaning and humiliating turn on for me.

i have not had a man grab my head and hold it down on their cock and make me gag since i had my first sex, but let me say i do love it to feel their dominant acts of making me gag on their cock and taking it down to their balls.

• 11 months later...
On 6/21/2020 at 7:06 AM, BicuriousScott said:

Does anyone enjoy having their head held as you suck a guy’s cock?

I’d love to hear about it.

Yes i do i love when my head is grabbed and forced to suck his dick faster and deeper than i can take. When i choke on their dick while being used as a tool is the best feeling ever.😍