Hi all, 

Looking to be used as a cumdump. I want guys to gangbang me and share me with their friends. No loads refused, I’ll take every drop of cum regardless of status. Looking for interested guys in Wellington who can host. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By nastystephen
      cumpig in north phx looking for cum host or travel, all loads accepted, just ask me ill say yes, avg looking 50yo  needing bred tonight 6ohtwo4three5three two fiive8 text only please i do not answer unknown callers i do how ever take there loads.... open to filming, gangbangs, dp, rape, and piss in ass

• By SFPNPCUMDUMP
      Pig bottom whoring my ass out at the Bay Bridge Inn this today (10/16) through Sunday (10/18).
      Mild to very wild, this hole likes to be used hard, and it can handle long, aggressive fucks. Tho I’m just as happy with a quick pump as dump as long as your load goes in my hole.
      Older, trade, white trash, truckers, bikers, gingers, and uncut are big ++’s

• By Cumdump9876
      Planning to visit Orlando this November. Any tips on what are the best hotels or bathhouse, sex club for a raw size queen slut cumdump bottom who loves getting gang banged by Tops?? This is my first time visiting Orlando. Are bathhouse or clubs open during COVID-19 in Orlando?

• By Eastbaycumdump
      Gonna check out the cruising at Buena Vista tomorrow hear its a nice place to be a cumdump... anyone know of the best time to go?
    • By Texasbislut82
      Stayin in Dallas on September 14-15, looking for a hung verbal top to whore me out at hotel (motel 6 off regal row) would like at least 10-20 anon loads......would like to start from 6pm till late.....if its lame want to go to bathouse or adult theatre and just take it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.