Chemedupcumdump

Wired bi bottom.. wanting to be fucked n need b4 headin back to the country

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By TrannyCumDump
      Slutty submissive cum loving trans girl living downtown Toronto, and I need a uncut bull to whore me out as his personal cumdump.
      There's nothing I love more than taking hard raw cock in my tight silky smooth hole. Knowing that I can satisfy a man's needs by giving him my warm wet hole to pump full of hot cum is my greatest joy.
      I want a freaky nasty bull that will own me as his personal cumdump slut and make me spend hours at a time collecting load after load from all the men he can find. Train me to take more and more loads till my hole can swallow 30,40 even 50 loads a night with ease. 
    • By Bonusholeboiii
      I have a fat ass, tight pussy, deep throat and I love being fucked in all of them. I need a strong daddy to be in charge and whore me out. I don't care if it's your friends you're showing off to, people that you owe money to or random guys off grindr -- just bring me hung dick and leave me dripping cum. I promise I'll be a good boy. 

Live in brooklyn. I can host for 1:1 but need to travel for group things. Anywhere in the NYC metro area is good though. 
    • By boybottom4use
      I’m offering my cumdump slut ass up Friday night 7/16 at Heretic darkroom and then Toyko Valentino for all cocks and loads!  Will post a Quick Connect ad on BBRTS this evening with more details.
    • By Endroux2
      Cumdump here. Hosting a breeding party this weekend 7/16-7/17/2021 in either Lincoln or Omaha. HMU for more details. (201) 644-6429

cNt make it??? HMU anyways. I can host no problem I’m Lincoln. 
    • By kawaiiquiche
      I am interested in renting a motel room Tuesday the 13th somewhere near central Dallas. I would love to have an open door policy and have y’all come in at your convenience, give me your babies and then head out. Would be extra cool if there were a few there at a time waiting, so I could suck some cock while getting a load fucked in me. I have no race, weight, age or any of those hang ups, all will be welcome. I’m interested to see how many people would be interested in showing up, so let me know what y’all think! I’ll probably have some sort of blindfold on, and I love recording, so if you aren’t cool with that, feel free to wear a ski mask or something! Unlike a lot of people, I am not a flake. So I really want to do this. A little about me, I’m 27, 6’1, brown curly hair, hairy as fuck and strictly bottom. Okay then, there it is! Let me know what y’all think and how many of y’all would be likely to attend!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.