Sign in to follow this  
Chemedupcumdump

Wired bi bottom.. wanting to be fucked n need b4 headin back to the country

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By tomwills
      Hey 😈
      23yo cumdump taking loads at EasyHotel in Leeds Sat & Sun day and night.
      Door latched open, head down, ass up and lubed, lights off or on, blindfolded anon, up to you. Fuck, dump and go.
      Snapchat t_wills96 or will be on Grindr as Hotel Cumdump
      See you there 😉
      Tom x

• By PussyAlwaysWet
      Hello there, 
      As a good bottom I am, I start to thinking to become a cumdump. I always fantasied to have 6/8 tops taking turn all night long in breeding my pussy! But I always have issue to find them ;(
      any suggestion are more than welcome 😉 keep in mind that my max was 3tops all night long 🤣... feel like a beginner ahah
      and yes that’s me , in the case some top in Ireland read this 😉 

• By RAWFUKHOLE4YOU
      30 yo cumhole looking for piggy raunchy tops. Don't care if I see your face just want to take ur load.
      White boy. Pink hole. Good body. Blond Fukin pig.
      (619) 752-0586. Text only. 

• By nantzjt
      Hey all! Wondering if there were any tops in the middle TN area looking to breed a hungry ass! Would love to find someone to help set up a gang bang as well!

• By ATLFreak1
      Hey, masculine attractive in shape 49 yr old looking to bottom for masculine black tops that like to make a guy service them and use my throat and booty for your pleasure. Would like to find a few guys to use & breed me giving me your toxic loads. 

Other #BBBH Sites…

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.