Thanking a Cumdump

hairyone

Guest STLjeffDadd

I’m a proud top dad and my Only thanks to my bottom bitches are the pleasure I give their sweet hungry holes, first with my tongue rimming, then with my pounding and seeding their hungry holes. Nuff said 

7 minutes ago, STLjeffDadd said:

I’m a proud top dad and my Only thanks to my bottom bitches are the pleasure I give their sweet hungry holes, first with my tongue rimming, then with my pounding and seeding their hungry holes. Nuff said 

100% totally agree! Thank you Sir! That’s the way it should be.

6 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

my owner says dumping a load in me is like throwing garbage in a trashcan.

Here’s the difficulty I run into with that - I can never see a Top’s load as garbage. Every load is precious, like gold. Loads aren’t something that one should be just throwing into the garbage can as though they had no value. I can easily understand myself being an unworthy vessel to take the load if that’s how the Top sees me, but not that the load itself is somehow worthless. The analogy breaks down for me at that point.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Guest CumLvr80

I’m not needy in the sense that I need positive reinforcement from a top for doing what I set out to do and doing what he expected me to do for him anyways.

Just hearing them breathing heavy and grunting is thanks enough. 

9 hours ago, Guygonebad said:

I stay in position ass up and not looking at them, waiting for them to exit.

Most tops after breeding me just slap my ass, pull up their pants and leave w/o a word. All good by me.

Same here for the most part, and i love it! left behind with a dripping cum hole without saying any word.  no thanks needed, i know they have enjoyed thereself, surely when they keep coming back for more

So I have a ridiculously Victorian standard for manners.  I typically thank them, sometime quote formally, and frequently follow up with a text - especially if they hosted.  The juxtaposition of a formal thank you with being a fuckpig shows that I can act wild and crazy without forgetting myself (and it’s hilarious for a cumsoaked naked man  to be offering heartfelt gratitude . The text follow up helps me recall details of our meet, and the good manners are all about getting invited back.  The whole point is to get more sex, more loads 

• Upvote 1

On 2/24/2021 at 5:34 PM, Kimberley said:

This 100%! i feel the same. like a seed trash can for all those bare cocks that need to empty their balls

thats why I like being called a cumdumpster (I even have a couple shirts and a pair of shorts that say CUMDUMPSTER on them lol) because whores like us are really just trash that guys unload their balls into. plus like dumpsters we get loaded by lots of different people. my name is cumsewer cause I take the fluids of men from all over the city, way more men than how many use any apartment buildings dumpster or even a city dump. I almost called myself Citycumdump but I realized I service a larger area than a city and I am more disgusting than trash

On 2/24/2021 at 7:53 PM, ErosWired said:

Here’s the difficulty I run into with that - I can never see a Top’s load as garbage. Every load is precious, like gold. Loads aren’t something that one should be just throwing into the garbage can as though they had no value. I can easily understand myself being an unworthy vessel to take the load if that’s how the Top sees me, but not that the load itself is somehow worthless. The analogy breaks down for me at that point.

people throw away a lot of good stuff in the trash lol. but yeah his point is I am just an object to be used like a trash can or a toilet or a fuck-tool/fucktoy of some kind

Edited by LittleCumSewer

On 2/23/2021 at 10:13 PM, ErosWired said:

What if you have, say, two cumdumps: One is an uninspired fuck who just lies there while you use him; the other has sexual skills and actively uses them to provide you with a high-quality fuck. Do you see no difference between the two?Are they both equally trash simply because they both take your load? If so, doesn’t this limit your own potential pleasure? If not, is the cumdump who actually provided a value-added service then worthy of some recognition (however slight) compared to the one who did not? Or do you simply fuck only those cumdumps you consider the trashiest as a matter of personal preference, and so the question doesn’t arise?

They are both hot in different ways. Sure, it's fun to fuck some faggot who is such a cockhungry cumdump that they put in a serious effort being a fuckslut. Full of enthusiasm and just a general lust for cock, really showing off those whore skills. But it's also hot to fuck some have braindead piece of trash who just lays there like a human breeding animal and just take all loads from whoever wants to use its trashed, sloppy, bugged up fuckhole and just throw it away like the worthless trash it is. ln a lot of ways these trashiest of the trashy whores are.

• Like 3

The original post or question was for Top Men and do they thank a Cumdump. He acknowledged that most bottom Cumdumps are grateful to be chosen from the hundred other bottoms.

It depends on the scene and what each is looking for with sex. A married Man may need to get home quickly or only wants Oral. Nothing wrong with it but then you are just a cock sucker that swallows. If you don't swallow his cum then he has NO USE for you. Stop wasting his time especially if he has stated his goal is to pump his load in your hole.  Don't ask for Verbal or rough sex if you can't handle it. Don't beg for a big cock if you can't take it because there are many of us that Can take 10-12 inches of Hard Cock. It leaves the Top disappointed and frustrated.

A true CUMDUMP does not need to be Thanked for taking a load (oral or anal) as the Primary reason to exists is to please Men. Being trained to take ANY HARD COCK and Multiple Loads is Expected in either hole. Top's choice who to fuck and where he unloads.

It seems most responses were from bottoms and not Tops as the question was do/should a Top thank a bottom? Many from Sissy or CD and not Top Men or CUMDUMPS.

I don't expect a "Thank You" but if he is Verbal he can say and do whatever he wants. Most are too timid and shy and don't talk or whisper and you don't hear them. It's Hot when he tells you he is coming or if he is giving you a Charged or Toxic Loads.

He does not need to say a word but guide you through what he wants for HIS Satisfaction. If he wants you in a different position or fast/slow. Telling you how to improve your skills and what he likes.