Do you rim?

BB4fking

Do you rim?  

282 members have voted

1. 1. Do you rim?

• Yes, always
    • Yes, sometimes
    • No, never

I picked “ sometime”, but it’s not by choice. I only rim my husband when he pushes my head down there and tells me to lick his hole. Generally he knows it’s not something I like to do. I think he does it to show his dominance in bed and keep me in my place. Kisses!

Hell, yes.  However, I do a "sniff-test" before getting busy .... there's currently a similar thread about "raunch", what it is, etc.  I don't want to pick up some bug I can avoid easily, I don't want to smell, let alone taste shit, and rimming a less-than-prepared Hole isn't something I'm interested in let alone fuck.

Once, at my favorite fuckjoint, the darkroom was evacuated almost instantly, when one unfortunate bottom also "evacuated" inappropriately.  I know accidents can happen, and when they do it's usually due to poor preparation. 

I think that virtually every raw bottom does try his best to prepare for taking loads, and that is just one of the crosses they bare - oops - I mean bear ... 

Yes sometimes. But not always. Cleanliness is a must. I enjoy hell out of it when I do it. I especially enjoy it if the dude's ass has a load or 10 in it. Then cleanliness and other hangups go out the window, I am going to get a taste of that cum soaked sluts ass. And that fag is definitely going to get another load in his hot ass. Nothing says gay quite like rimming. And I like gay!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/25/2024 at 12:08 PM, DJ2023 said:

I love to rim and get rimmed. One thing guaranteed to get me hard is seeing a guy on all fours with his inviting hole ready to get rimmed. I can rim for quite a while.

Your Slave will be on all fours with my back legs spread out and my hungry fuckhole is all you can eat Master Dan

• Piggy 1

10 minutes ago, Latinfkhole4U said:

Your Slave will be on all fours with my back legs spread out and my hungry fuckhole is all you can eat Master Dan

Good Slave and I will enjoy eating out your sloppy hungry fuckhole. Write on your ass owned by Master Dan.

• Upvote 1