BB4fking

Do you rim?  

282 members have voted

1. 1. Do you rim?

• Yes, always
    • Yes, sometimes
    • No, never

On 7/30/2021 at 4:50 PM, TightBott7 said:

I confess that tops that have passionately rimmed me got me so turned on that it became almost impossible to refuse to take their dicks raw and pretty much whatever they wanted to do to me.

A good job will make a lot of men horned enough for raw cock 🙂 

• Piggy 1

• 2 months later...
On 1/3/2021 at 9:22 AM, Guest Dad4poz said:

I like to rim.  I like any hike.  I like to get my tongue as deep as I can inside and taste the ass juices.   Like it best if a hole is ripe or even dirty.   My place is to clean it.   Will do more if guy I’m running wants to feed me. 

The best taste

I work in PRS. Professional Rimming Services.

I love eating out ass. Seriously I am a bottom but love Mens Ass's.

Even better is a straight married guy that I managed to talk into bending over whilst I feast on their hole and they love it and come back for more tongue and thank me by fucking me hard.

Thanks all Men for being Hot.

• Like 1

To me, the sexiest part of a man is his ass and anus and rimming is one of my favorite things to do. Just love getting my tongue deep up a sweaty and hairy hole, make it wet, open and ready for my cock. Don't like it dirty but it dosen't need to be peachy clean. Also always up for atm. yum!

• Like 3