Have you ever asked anyone to wear a condom

Guest CuriousDallas

I've never asked a guy to wear a condom to fuck me. I mean, if I want a guy to fuck me I want that load too. I have had guys as me to wrap but I almost always turn them down unless they're insistent, they're hot, and I wanna fuck them. I will do and say anything I can to get them to go bare including the lie I'll pull out to cum.

Guest Footprints

I have, actually, there was a time period when I first bareback, I tend to choose "safe" guys to breed me. Some guys look wasted or have obvious symptoms of STD, I asked them to wear a condom, most of them are pissed and went away. It was not until two or three month later then I finally understand what a bareback cumdump should be doing, and I seldom fuck with comdom ever since.

1 hour ago, CuriousDallas said:

I've never asked a guy to wear a condom to fuck me. I mean, if I want a guy to fuck me I want that load too. I have had guys as me to wrap but I almost always turn them down unless they're insistent, they're hot, and I wanna fuck them. I will do and say anything I can to get them to go bare including the lie I'll pull out to cum.

I'd never dream of wrapping or asking you to wrap!

2 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

Top here. I make it clear that I fuck bare, I cum inside, and I push it in deeper as I cum.  I have had a few say no but most want it bare also.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Tramprikkileigh said:

I have never asked anyone to wear a condom and never will. I love the taste of my ass on a cock after it has unloaded in my sissy faggot pussy

Love a guy that does ass to mouth. It gets me hard so I can go back in his hole and drop more loads!

• Like 1

I never ask anyone to wear a condom and reject those who want to.

I made one exception by allowing a guy to wear a condom when he fucked me in my hotel room. He was in a hurry to get it done, came over so fast that I had no time to lube myself, so he fucked me dry, hard and fast. All I got out of it was a kick from feeling abused and traces of blood in my hole after he had gone. It would have been nicer and more exciting without the protection, knowing what can happen if bleeding from getting fucked and seeded without protection.

The other exception was when I visited a guy in his home. I said I wanted it without a condom, but he insisted on using one. As I was dressed and made up for the occasion, I gave way, rather than having to leave without getting fucked. But that decision surprisingly paid off, as the condom broke and his cum shot directly deep inside me, just as I wanted. I smiled when he and I realized what had happened, but he was upset, saying he would have to get tested. I don‘t know if he did get tested, and I wasn‘t going to, but years later he revealed that he too meanwhile only fucks without condoms.

I have honestly been a bareback fuckslut since day one. I used to let some guys wear a condom if they wanted but then was trained to always take it raw from everyone. I was the opposite g those faggots at the bathhouse that check to make sure the guys wearing a condom. I always check to make sure they are not wearing a condom. if they are I pull it off. guys usually still fuck me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, LittleCumSewer said:

I have honestly been a bareback fuckslut since day one. I used to let some guys wear a condom if they wanted but then was trained to always take it raw from everyone. I was the opposite g those faggots at the bathhouse that check to make sure the guys wearing a condom. I always check to make sure they are not wearing a condom. if they are I pull it off. guys usually still fuck me.

Except when you fall asleep whore, than it doesn't matter