Have you ever asked anyone to wear a condom

I have been barebacked since my first time. I was pozzed at 19 and really never thought about anyone putting one on to breed me. I did consider it a few weeks ago however. I was at the video store and a really hung older guy wanted to play. When I grabbed his massive cock it was rough and had bumps. I can only assume what they were and I really don’t want them on my pussy so I considered asking him to wear a condom.  Of course I didn’t and I let him fuck me bare and cum in me. It was the first time I have considered it though. I guess I now can say “never say never”. Lol

• Like 3

Use to use them all the time, then found I had an allergic reaction to latex.  BB felt so much better and loved how cum feels in my ass, so stopped looking for safe sex.  Now only want BB guys or nothing. 

The only time I’ve ever used condoms was an experiment at making a Devil’s Dick. 

I have never, ever had a condom inside or on me. I’ve passed up many a potentially good fuck from a hot guy who wanted to fuck me covered in favor of a troll who will fuck me bare and breed me. 

The only time latex is in my hole is during my yearly physical. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have asked plenty of guys to wear a condom.  I haven't asked any to wear one in years, but when I was younger and AIDS was scarier I asked, and some did and the sex ranged from lousy to great

That said, I always wanted to be fucked raw and take poz loads. 

I'm proud of myself and the process that brought me here.  

• Thanks 1