Neg Guys - How Long Since Your Last Test?

rawTOP

Neg Guys - How Long Since Last HIV Test  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Neg Guys - How Long Since Last HIV Test

• Less Than 3 Months
    • 3 to 6 months
    • 6 to 9 months
    • 9 to 12 months
    • 12 to 18 months
    • 18 to 24 months
    • 2 to 3 years
    • 3+ years
    • Never been tested

Last bare fuck was January, and for a year and a half was barebacking left right and center. Tested neg a month ago (which was both a relief and a disappointment!)

still neg. lots of barebacking. taking loads from guys who say are negative.

fucking one guy who is poz raw as well

found a couple who is on meds that i might start to fuck around with as well as other poz guys

not sure im ready to take a REAL load from someone who isn't on meds

So how do you know you are negative if you haven't been tested in over 10 years? You can't tell just by how you feel or by looking in the mirror. Just curious to know why you seem to be very certain you are negative.

Hey guys..new to this site..I'm in Myrtle Beach,SC..I haven't been tested in over 10yrs..I started barebacking only in 2007..never let a guy use a condom since..never had a flu,cold or sick at all in well over 12yrs..I've always had a very strong immune system..I've taken plenty of poz loads..and even kept the loads inside me for hours..I'm not really a chaser..but taking poz loads just makes it so much better..more intense..so guess its due to luck and my immune system that I'm stil hiv neg..

Honestly I don't know for a fact,I just assume..now if I ever got the flu or sick cuz a guy barebacked me especially a poz top,I would get tested..I never go to the doctor period unless I'm very ill..I can't even remember when I last when to to the doctor..prob over 15yrs ago when I was in the Army..and that's because it was required..I've never had any kind of symptoms to make me think I have any std..so I just don't go...btw Rawtop I appreciate the concern..its not like I don't care about my health,I do..in a twisted way I kinda want to be poz since I only bareback anyway..but id ideally like to pick the top who did..I honestly think its because of my immune system I'm still neg..I live in the south,ppl get sick here ever season..I never do..luckily..

I honestly think its because of my immune system I'm still neg.

But you don't know if you're neg or not. You could just as well be poz and a slow progressor. Ironically, e.g. getting a bad cough every year can be a sign of an agressive immune system while not getting sick at all can be a sign of a compromised immune system, which doesn't put up much of a fight. The problem with assumptions is that many people just draw the wrong conclusions. You just don't know until you know.

I never go to the doctor period unless I'm very ill.

This is the internet age, you don't need to go to a doctor to get an HIV test.

Don't get me wrong: I don't want to attack you for not getting tested. It's your choice. But then I wouldn't put "neg, recently tested" in my profile. If I choose not to get tested, I should be able to stand by that choice and admit: I don't really know my status. Real men don't live in a phantasy world. Man up, face reality - either get tested or be real with other guys.

• 7 months later...

My last test was June 2010. Tested neg at that time. I'm using this post as a bit of an admission right now too. I used to EXPLICITLY screen for neg tops every time, but haven't been as prudent lately. I still check status on profiles, but haven't actually ASKED for confirmation. And I've actually ACTIVELY considered hooking up w/ other "unknown" status guys. I attempted to hook up with a couple, but THEY flaked on me.

A few years ago I was contacted by the local health department. They wanted to test me, because "someone" who tested poz or was "at risk" gave them my info. I went ahead and got tested neg. Now recently, the health department has called me for the 2nd time. I already know what they want, because it's the same scenario. This time I've been ignoring the health department guy and he's LITERALLY been stalking me for over a month. He calls my phone almost every single day and leaves messages that I just delete. He actually came to my fucking HOME and left a message on my door. And I've been here twice and heard him knock. I don't know if he just found my personal info or if it was given to him.

Now my general thoughts: I've been acting like a real pervert lately and talked to a bunch of other hardcore pervs online. MOST have been encouraging me to stay unknown and keep spreading my legs for random dicks. A few have acted "sane" and said get tested and find out for sure. In my own "sane" mind, I know they're right. But all this dark lust is keeping me horned up and thinking like a nasty slut. I just can't decide what route I want to take...get tested and know for sure or keep on as technically unsure and letting the lust drive me...Any thoughts from anyone???