Neg Guys - How Long Since Your Last Test?

rawTOP

Neg Guys - How Long Since Last HIV Test  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Neg Guys - How Long Since Last HIV Test

• Less Than 3 Months
    • 3 to 6 months
    • 6 to 9 months
    • 9 to 12 months
    • 12 to 18 months
    • 18 to 24 months
    • 2 to 3 years
    • 3+ years
    • Never been tested

caught the clap from some asian slut who lived up the street from me. hot fuck, but irritating results. before that it had been a while since i was tested. for the full blood panel done in December. tested neg. i wasnt surprised since i rarely bottom. since then I've barebacked a couple dudes, i even let one fuck me in the dark room of the baths. hot, young, thin Latin guy. he didn't cum in me though, pulled out and came on my face. haven't been tested since, but in another month or so i will. when i go to the baths, i like to finish in a pig that's already taken a few loads, so, I'm sure I'll be neg, but there is always that risk.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

Last test was seven months ago. I was on prep then but changed doctors/insurnace in 2019 and just didn't bother testing again and refilling. Been off prep for about 4 months and haven't slowed down barebacking! Was a fuckin wild pride month and holiday! Almost never ask status. 

Got tested for gono in June, came back positive for it. Refused the HIV test then. Enjoying the freedom of no fear risky barebacking! Not sure when I'll want to test again. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1