Neg Guys - How Long Since Your Last Test?

rawTOP

Neg Guys - How Long Since Last HIV Test  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Neg Guys - How Long Since Last HIV Test

• Less Than 3 Months
    • 3 to 6 months
    • 6 to 9 months
    • 9 to 12 months
    • 12 to 18 months
    • 18 to 24 months
    • 2 to 3 years
    • 3+ years
    • Never been tested

I probably just skewered your poll. :rolleyes: I haven't had sex with anyone now in close to 4 years. :( But last tested around 20 months ago, so answered honestly. This is the longest stretch I have ever gone since being sexually active not to have fooled around with someone, after breaking up with ex. Now before anoyone scolds me, I was kind of depressed the first year, and then Just have been having too much going on in my life to bother with a sex life. Real run of bad luck, that I am optimisstic has ended.

Stewart

Usually every six months. I knowingly took a few poz loads in January this year (undetectable or low VL according to the Tops), so I guess I'll get tested again in late April.

I am sitting here with a poz load up my ass that I just took from my AIDS buddy .. so I will get checked again in three months from yesterday. I have a friend who just seroconverted two weeks ago .. if I am lucky enough to get that high VL into me I will get checked much sooner. I haven't met him yet but I am really looking forward to meeting him and he knows what I want and is willing to fuck me bare too.

Last week. Hadn't been tested in years until I was at my GP last week for something else. Needed to give blood for tests. While ticking the boxes on the paper for stuff to check he asked if he should include a HIV test (he knows I am gay). Sure, why not?. Got back negative.

I just tested NEG last month. (and trying to stay that way, for the record). Then I chatted up one of the assistants at the clinic, and we swapped tests and he's been fucking me bareback since. Lol! Something about the irony between action/line of work just turns me on.

But I feel badly because I have a boyfriend who's away until May.

I've never been tested, been fucked by over 70 guys and I can count on one hand the number of safe fucks I've had. Never had rash or severe cold/flu but I pass out during blood tests which has been virtually my only reason for not being tested, hate waking up all groggy and lightheaded after fainting. I know I should get tested cause it's just a matter of time if I keep it up but I think having the uncertainty makes it that much hotter for me.