How does it feel to actually swallow a big thick load of cum?

camelblue

I've had guys cum in my mouth small to normalish amounts before, and sometimes swallow a little bit but spit the rest. My dream is to work up the nerve to swallow an entire load one day though, and want it to be a big thick one like in this video... [think before following links] https://xhamster.com/videos/my-buddy-mark-wanted-me-to-cum-on-his-tongue-so-i-did-6495085

For anyone that has done it, what's it feel like to have that much cum in your mouth? What's it taste like? How does it feel when you swallow it? Can you tell the difference between a guy that came a day ago vs. a week ago?

I fukkin love a man shoot his load over my tongue. First you feel the heat from his sperm on your tongue, then as his load spreads over it you start to taste it i like hot salty loads, then as he keeps coming it slides down your throat. make sure he has finished cumming, then keep his sperm in your mouth and swirl it round like a hot sperm mouthwash, then swallow. Best feeling ever. I can tell the difference between one day's load and a man who hasn't cum for  a week - definitely much more sperm. Enjoy, hope you do it soon. Let us know how it went.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

I fukkin love a man shoot his load over my tongue. First you feel the heat from his sperm on your tongue, then as his load spreads over it you start to taste it i like hot salty loads, then as he keeps coming it slides down your throat. make sure he has finished cumming, then keep his sperm in your mouth and swirl it round like a hot sperm mouthwash, then swallow. Best feeling ever. I can tell the difference between one day's load and a man who hasn't cum for  a week - definitely much more sperm. Enjoy, hope you do it soon. Let us know how it went.

Don't forget the tingle on the tongue. Mmmm

It's one of the greatest honours a fag can receive. It's impossible for me to even understand the idea of deciding whether or not to swallow a man's seed. Ingestion of the sacred substance was a foregone conclusion the moment the first knee hit the floor. It's basic to my conception of what it means to serve a man sexually.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Haven’t had it straight from the tap. I eat fresh creamies from my wife’s pussy though. I found it to be an acquired taste. Wasn’t thrilled about it at first, but I crave the taste now. Super addicted. 

Totally would take her lovers load in my mouth but it isn’t like that and likely never will be. 

• Upvote 2

Years ago, I sucked off a guy at a bathhouse. He told me he shot a big load and wanted me to be prepared. He thought I’d have him shoot on my chest or something and he almost pushed me off his dick when he knew has was going to cum. It was the biggest load I have ever experienced and I swallowed every drop. This was not a single swallow since he filled my mouth up a few times. Love the taste (always have) and feeling that quantity go down my throat was amazing. I left a happy man. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/15/2020 at 5:52 AM, Bokkierob said:

I like my throat seeded... If the plan is to get him off with my mouth, the seed is going down my throat. I never waste a drop. I have one guy who likes to hold my head on his cock. The more I eat his ass, the bigger the load. But, if I'm sucking anyone's cock, it's a foregone conclusion that we won't be seeing any of his cum. It's HOT.

• Like 1

I have a regular that I suck off who shoots big loads.  The main reason that I suck cock is for the cum so this guy never fails.  I never swallow right away.  I keep it in my mouth as long as possible before swallowing and enjoy the after taste for as long as it lasts.

Camelblue, it took me a while to get the nerve up but after I did swallow my first load, I wanted more. The bigger the load the better. 
Cum does taste different depending on when the last time he came. A week or month cum is not as savory than a day load. 
if you have you guy drink a few glasses of pineapple juice a few hours before he cums, the juice flavor can be tasted in his cum when you take it in your mouth. 
when you take your first load, have him trust his cock back in your throat and cum. That way, you will swallow it easy. Then as you get use to swallowing cum, then you can just let it flow into your mouth. 

• Like 1

My friend shoots very thick massive loads so the first time I gave him a blowjob I started swallowing as soon as he started shooting.

Even after he finished I still had a mouthful and it took several swallows to get it all down.

I was still on my knees when he went and got me a glass of water to help wash it down.

My first impression of his cum was how it had the consistency of phlegm,raw egg whites and elmers glue with a strong salty taste.

I’ll admit I hated the taste at first but around my fifth or sixth blowjob I actually started liking it.
Now I love it.

• Like 1