Nipple Piercing

Sharp-edge

I've had my nips pierced at 4mm/6ga for ten years. Putting in the second jewelry was the part which stung the most, but it's quick and done. Get them both done at the same time. Being told not to touch them for six weeks is tough when you just want to play with them. I always had sensitive nips, but the piercings took it up a couple steps for pleasure. Most guys like them. A few won't touch them. Some will nurse on them until they're raw. They will feel better as you stretch to larger gauges, more sturdy, and less vulnerable. I change jewelry once in a while, but keep going back to seamless segment rings because they are the most comfortable and easiest to keep clean.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2020 at 8:41 AM, martykc said:

I've had my nips pierced at 4mm/6ga for ten years. Putting in the second jewelry was the part which stung the most, but it's quick and done. Get them both done at the same time. Being told not to touch them for six weeks is tough when you just want to play with them. I always had sensitive nips, but the piercings took it up a couple steps for pleasure. Most guys like them. A few won't touch them. Some will nurse on them until they're raw. They will feel better as you stretch to larger gauges, more sturdy, and less vulnerable. I change jewelry once in a while, but keep going back to seamless segment rings because they are the most comfortable and easiest to keep clean.

I love my pierced nipples. Feel amazing now, but hurt like a m-f’r going in. I had mine pierced at 8ga but I spent more for the titanium bars. Best decision cuz I have problems with previous stainless steel piercings.  Titanium gave me no problems and healed quickly.

• 3 months later...

They'd look good on you. I would recommend getting either a PA, or your nipples first. Do not get all 3 done at the same time. If you haven't had to care for piercings before, I'd recommend getting your nipples pierced, and letting those completely heal before getting the PA.

• 4 months later...
18 minutes ago, ronnie4u said:

Do it !  Most exciting - make sure you wearing sheer shirts - showing them off - be the Talk from others - showing them off in pictures and videos ! DO IT !

dead right,and get them big as you can!

• Piggy 2

I’m not really a big fan of pierced nipples on a top.  I do like seeing a big PA on a big cock though, and I like how it feels inside me.

I can't comment on having a prince albert, but my university roommate had one. I loved the feel of his piercing siding in-and-out of my ass while he fucked me. It definitely added to the experience.

My experience with nipple piercings was like a couple of previous posters’ - in spite of careful care, they simply never would heal and became too difficult to keep open. On top of that, getting them in the first place was excruciating. I saw stars. I have an ampallang piercing through the meat of my cockhead, and that was nothing compared to the pain of the nipples. I enjoyed having them but no way in hell would I have them re-done.

For those determined to get them, though, here’s a tip: Have both nipples done simultaneously. My piercer and her assistant each did one nipple of mine at the same moment. That way, the adrenaline rush carries you through both.

One other thing to note - if you get nipple piercings, you’d better like having your nipples chewed hard. Once I got them pierced, every time some guy wanted to go for my nipples it seemed like he assumed my piercings were a license to chew and gnaw and tug and bite and use as much tooth as possible. (And nipple pain is the one kind of pain that shuts me down instantly, so it was a constant problem.)

The same is true with cock piercings, by the way. If you’ve got one, they will. not. leave. it. alone. Especially when you want them to. Be warned.

@ErosWired.. yep nipple piercings are painful...I had the left one done in San Fran in 94.. at the urgings of a local friend.. done by a piercer by the name of Karen Hurt .. and bloody hell it did hurt.. one thing to remember move it back and forth during healing as the skin will attach to a new piercing and believe me it's bloody painful to move them. I have had guys working it strongly... no pain to me.. the pa.. well @12mm .. well yank on that and I will react and u won't feel great.  

• 8 months later...

I have been thinking about getting my nipples pierced.  But I have become hesitant due to blogs that I have read about the long healing period. Six to nine months is a long time plus I spoke to a local piercing shop who said they only start off new customers with "Bars" but I want  "small rings".

Anyone have any experience with nipple piercing &/or advice?

14 hours ago, toolman1966 said:

I have been thinking about getting my nipples pierced.  But I have become hesitant due to blogs that I have read about the long healing period. Six to nine months is a long time plus I spoke to a local piercing shop who said they only start off new customers with "Bars" but I want  "small rings".

Anyone have any experience with nipple piercing &/or advice?

Well if you want them, the healing period is worth it. And it's not too bad -- just leave them alone for the most part, maybe twisting them occasionally to degunk the crust that forms around the holes. Whatever you do, don't take them out while recovering or they will heal over quickly. I took mine out to take a shower after having them done the night before and my nipples began to go back together in just 30 minutes. I had to push the piercing back through my stuck-together skin and it was highly painful. But worth it.

My piercing shop also recommended the bars for a first-timer, as it allows your piercing to set up correctly. I wouldn't advise going with the hoops because it might twist your piercing outward and ultimately not set up as good as with the bars. 

I didn't find it to be that painful. But then again, I got extremely drunk before and after my piercing (sober 2 years now, for what it's worth). If you can do that, it might help if you're afraid of the pain. Just go with a friend and don't get too carried away 😉