Tops decide when they'll breed you.

Tightass74

Im both a total submissive bottom, and when a top tells me something i obey him completely the only thing i ask is if he is clean and safe. outside of that when he tells me yes.  im totally his to do what ever he wants with me.

On 10/9/2020 at 9:29 AM, mikeboi1 said:

Im both a total submissive bottom, and when a top tells me something i obey him completely the only thing i ask is if he is clean and safe. outside of that when he tells me yes.  im totally his to do what ever he wants with me.

i don't care if they have showered or not (i.e, "clean"), and an "unsafe" guy who is jonesing to to breed is going to tell you what ever you want to hear.  i'm sorry, but it is naive to think because a guy answers "yes" to those questions, that he actually meets your perceived qualifications. Do you realize you are deluding yourself babe?  i swear there is no snark in my tone, i am trying to help you out here.

i'm assuming that by "clean and safe" you are referring to std's?  No one can guarantee that unless they have just come from the doctor with their std results to show you, and they haven't had sex since getting tested (or their a virgin)... which pretty much means "no one."  You personally choose to take the risk every time you take a cock... it's all on you, so asking guys if they are "clean" (a term that deeply offends many, having an STD does not make one "un-clean") is not only a worthless exercise, it can be off-putting to many and reduce the number of guys you'll get to be with.  i'm not a chaser, didn't want to get pozzed, but i'm pretty sure i know who pozzed me.  We fucked often. He gave me syphillis too, and he claimed to be std free. Even though he lied, i still think he was a great fucker and i miss him (moved).  Std's are a fact of life, they do not make someone good or bad, they just are. ❤️

"Tops decide when they'll breed you."

That's honestly my desire as a total bottom with some sub thrown in.  And i am not talking forced or rape here.  

i have a long standing fantasy about having a mate or FB who has access to me any time He needs or wants. i imagine waking up in the middle of the night to the feel of Him pressing His cock into my pussy or between my lips, because He needed/wanted to cum or piss in me. Or, we are sitting on the sofa watching a movie together, and He gets up, walks over, takes His cock out and presses it to my lips.  Or, i am standing at the kitchen counter prepping food or washing dishes, and He silently comes up behind me, pulls my shorts down and pushes His cock into me. Or i am out in the garden weeding and He comes up behind me and pisses on me.  And on it goes.

The point is, this is someone i have a connection with, not a complete stranger, someone i know and who knows me.  i think a lot of bottoms have an intrinsic need/desire to simply be taken by a Top... and i think a lot of Tops have an intrinsic need/desire to be able to have when they want or need.  But in our culture, doing that without permission is called "rape" and it's considered a crime.

Honestly, i do not want that either. i have no desire to be raped, but i pretty much have always wanted every guy who wanted or needed me, so the only thing they need to express is that desire, and i'm theirs.

The scenario i proffer above is still "consent," it's just long term consent that accommodates spontaneity.  It takes away the need to ask every time, because their is a bond already there.

• Upvote 1

I notice that often on chats here men seem to be eager to pos someone and when i ask i am trying to say i don't want to be pos, i just want a good fuck. but im open to all else. as a teen i was often raped without permission and i enjoyed it so if a top wants to impose that power over me I would be more then happy to pleasure him and let him do as he pleases with my body. i love the idrialine rush of being raped and feeling helpless by my top. but i am a person who loves the experience of SM and bondage along with sex and made to be feel violated it gives me a pleasure in such when a top really would want to realize and do such to me. I would be more then pleased to satisfy him in such needs and desires.

On 9/27/2020 at 4:26 AM, find91 said:

During the fuck yes, I dislike cumdumps that try to rush you because its just a numbers game to them. I like fucking and breeding and I ain't done until I get my fill of both.

TOTALLY!! I hate quickies. I want a Top who’s existence in life is to turn me inside out while beating up my internal organs from the inside. I want a Top that’ll hit my P-spot like a boxer hitting a speed bag. I want a Top that’ll grip my hips and make me throwing back at him like a piston on a redlining engine. I want a Top that doesn’t that it is over until I’m passed out and I have more jizz in me than his high school cum sock.

• 3 months later...
On 9/27/2020 at 10:26 AM, find91 said:

During the fuck yes, I dislike cumdumps that try to rush you because its just a numbers game to them. I like fucking and breeding and I ain't done until I get my fill of both.

I agree.  A good bottom should always be clean and to get fucked on call otherwise it's disrespect for the top.