Poz house boy

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Sorry for the long wait guys I get busy with other things and forget to continue some stories but here you go 

Chapter 4

One by one each man at the party walked up to me at either hold and shoved their cocks in them. My ass was stretched even more as was my throat with the wide variety of cocks of all sizes and shapes. I made eye contact with the camera that was closest to me to show that I was expecting everything I was being offered and to make sure I helped put on a good show for anyone who would be viewing this in the future. 

After about a dozen cocks gifting my body with their loads my legs started to shake and they saw I was getting sore in that position. One of my new bosses called for a pause and un cuffed me from the fuck bench and carried me like i weighd nothing to a sitting room close by to have a quick break. He offered me a glass of water and asked me how I was with all of this. I told him I was enjoying every moment of what was happening and that if this is how my welcome party is going to be that I couldn't wait to see what all the other parties are going to be going forward. This brought a smile to his face and gave me another glass of water and asked if I was ready to get back to my party. I smiled at him and said I was more than ready. He picked me up again and fireman carried me back into the room announcing that I was ready for more cocks while he dug three of his fingers into my hole bringing in another round of applause from the guests.

He removed his fingers and licked off all the cum on them and then carried me to a sling they rolled into the center where the fuck bench was previously. I was laid into it and once I was secured again the fucking of my ass was once again in full swing. (no pun intended) After what felt like two dozen more cocks filling me to the brim with their cum there was yet another pause from the fucking. 

My new boss asked the group if anyone had to take a piss and almost half of the party raised their hands. 

So then lets give Chad here another break from getting fucked and start the next part of his job as a urnial. Cheers broke out all around and there were a few guys who wheeled in a stand with a trough at the top with a set of stairs leading to the top of it. from the trough there were two hoses hanging down from it and a set of straps on both hoses as well. I laid in the sling not knowing what to expect and when I was told that each of the hoses was going to be inserted into my ass and throat while the party pissed down the trough feeding my ass and throat with their piss made me as hard as I could possibly be at this point. 

I smiled and shouted bring on the piss and was pleased with the applause I was given upon hearing that. My bosses walked up to me and each of them grabbed the two hoses and inserted them as far as they could go in each of my holes and I felt no discomfort in my throat or ass feeling them go down. Once each hose was secured by the straps my bosses each started to ascend the stairs to the top where the trough was. When they were all there they each started to piss at once into the trough. It didn't take long for me to feel the warmth of their piss entering both my ass and throat at the same time and I could feel all their piss heating up my well fucked innards and I couldn't help but moan during the whole time. 

I felt so full but craving more piss and was happy to see them quickly replaced with the next round of pissers. I laid there for about half and hour taking everyones piss and I felt bloated and I needed to piss myself and since I was still secured to the sling and the pissing trough I just started to piss all over myself. This brought out more cheers and there were quite a few guys pushing their way to lay under the sling with their mouths open to collect my piss as it dripped down. Once I was done pissing It seemed like everyone else was done as well so the tubes were removed and I was uncuffed again from the sling. 

I didn't know what was next but when a metal bassin was rolled over I figured that I was about to expel the piss from my ass. I was picked up again and was put on a chair that was over the basin and one sexy looking twink was placed inside the basin. I was told to bear down and shower this twink with all the piss I had stored in me and when I did it all started to rush out of me covering every inch of the twink in the basin. The twink kept his mouth open the entire time wanting to get as much of the piss as he could in his mouth and it was hot to see. When I couldn't feel any more piss in me the twink climbed out and walked over to me and started to make out with me by thrusting his piss covered tongue into my mouth. 

I moaned and I could feel someone's fingers probing my ass and I turned to see my one boss who had Aids with all five fingers in my ass. Alright guys this is going to be Chad's last load of the night and then we are going to wrap up the party with his final ination into our brotherhood after our boy here loads him up with his Aids load. With that I felt his fingers l;eave my ass only to be replaced with his glorious aids cock. He slammed it in with one shot knowing how loose I was after all the fucking I had and the stretching from the tube and it didn't hurt one bit. The twink never stopped making out with me as he pumped his cock in and out slamming in harder and harder making me moan in his mouth. With a final slam and a roar unlike anything I heard anyone make before I could feel every hot jet of aids cum be flooded into my ravaged hole seeking for its forever home in my body.

Once his shuddering was done and he made sure all the cum in his balls was planted into my hole a round of applause could be heard from every part of the room as he pulled out and inserted a rather large butt plug to make sure all his cum stayed in me. One of my bosses picked me up and carried me to the pedestal they brought back in and announced that the new house boy now needed his official mark since we all knew he would convert soon. Alright Chad now it is time for you to choose your first mark of being in our family. It could be a tattoo of your choosing or it could be a brand either way it is your choice which you want as your first and where you want it to be. 

I didn't even give it a second thought that I wanted to have a brand in the small of my back where a tramp stamp would be. Everyone roard with approval at this choice and I was beaming with excitement and shaking with excitement too when I saw the guys bring in the branding iron. Alright boys you all heard him let's get our newest member marked properly so he can be proud of joining our family truly. A table was brought in and I was carried to it and laid face down to it. It was both scary and exciting. I was shaking the whole time I was being strapped down to the table so I wouldn't move and ruin the brand. I was offered a bit to bite because there would be alot of pain and I didn't want to shatter my teeth so I accepted it. 

A screen was put in front of my face and I could watch as they branded me forever and I was happy to see it happen. Once the branding machine was plugged in I could see it was white hot and part of me wanted to opt out and choose something else but the other part of me was begging it to happen all the while I could feel my cock harden to its fullness and I felt the precum run out of it like a river flowing down. Alright boys, let's give Chad a countdown starting from 10. 

Everyone started counting down and after they all said one I watched as the branding machine was pushed to the small of my back and It was the most painful experience I have ever been a part of. I screamed into the bit and I felt my cock piss all over myself as I smelled the burning flesh from my back. A moment later I passed out from the pain. I was woken up with some smelling salts and I looked up, still strapped down onto the table, at all the men around me with smiles on their faces congratulating me on my triumph. I also saw there was another basin put under me and I was about to ask why and I was told that each member was going to piss on my brand to help ease the pain. One by one each of my new brothers showered my back with piss and it felt so calming where my new brand was I sighed in relief. 

Once finished I thanked each of them for everything they did tonight and I hoped I would make them all proud. I was unstrapped from the table and I was picked up gently and was being carried upstairs to my new room by my boss and when I got there he gently set me down on the bed on my stomach to avoid the brand. Chad you did an amazing job tonight and we all couldn't be happier that you answered our ad to be our poz house boy thank you. I looked up at him and saw my other three bosses standing there, each of them walking up to me and kissing me goodnight as I soundly fell asleep.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1