3-load Friday

bbparks

Still working from home and things quieting down work wise on a Friday I kept bbrt and grindr going to see if anyone will be interested in a “visit”. BBRT delivered a to the point response with a guy 10 minutes away, nice 19cm (7.5 inch) uncut cock. Made out a bit, turned me over and fucked me deep and hard and cumming deep in me leaving both of us satisfied. Made an afternoon snack and guy I hooked up before messages me on grindr. He was keen for some fuck fun. Wasn’t sure if he would have been keen on sloppy seconds but he was. Another load received within the hour from him. Husband got home the evening and wanted to know what I got up to, so I shared my escapades and he was so turned on that evening that he gave me load number 3. Had it all soak nicely in my arse and released a huge gollop of cum next morning. Was so satisfying.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2