Rape play

eurotopnyc

make sure you are good a loose before he comes through that door. because once he starts the rape scene, he won't care how much it hurts you.

Just to clarify, not looking to physically hurt anyone. I'm more into the dom-sub dynamic and turned on by knowing that a bottom wants to give himself up completely in this way. Turned on by rougher sex, pulling his hair, shoving my cock up in him raw, sensing some resistance, reducing the boy to pure hole, etc. But I'm also into the gentler connections and so I'm torn about this scenario. I'm looking for ideas on how to manage the scene so it's hot for both without getting too out of hand or "staged".

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just to clarify, not looking to physically hurt anyone. I'm more into the dom-sub dynamic and turned on by knowing that a bottom wants to give himself up completely in this way. Turned on by rougher sex, pulling his hair, shoving my cock up in him raw, sensing some resistance, reducing the boy to pure hole, etc. But I'm also into the gentler connections and so I'm torn about this scenario. I'm looking for ideas on how to manage the scene so it's hot for both without getting too out of hand or "staged".

Play it by ear and do what turns you on the most. Being reduced to "pure hole" sounds amazing.

"Gentler connection", you say? The time I was "raped" started out as a relaxed group sex setting that escalated to a "fuck frenzy" with one fucker after another brutally plowin' my ass and throat. I had no control over what happened. I was held down at first because I resisted initially. Once I accepted that I was powerless, and I was gonna have to just push through the super-rough manhandling--yeah, there was pain--I was more able to tolerate the working over I was getting. Yeah, it was raw, unbridled sex but it was more about sucking every last ounce of control from me and being completely dominated. I was truly in fear because of the "mob mentally" atmosphere. Afterwards, cum leaked from my destroyed pucker for hours and bruises showed up on various parts of my body the next few days. Aching muscles too from being stretched, pulled, and jerked around like a useless piece of shit. I was later told that at least 16 or 17 cocks had raped my throat and ass and there was no way to count the number of loads that had white-washed my insides. Only after some time had passed was I able to appreciate how smokin' hot the rape was. Wish I had been able to feel that way when it was happening. If you can make your "victim" feel fear and being totally controlled, you've succeeded. Yeah, I shed tears at one point at the height of being abused. So fuckin'-what . . . I was scared to death and that's how I know I was raped. Reliving the rape as I write this is even hotter knowing that some of you reading this are rock-hard and leaking pre-cum if you haven't already stroked out a load. Jesus-fuckin'-Christ, no wonder I LOVE men!!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I'm a top and I wouldn't do it with someone I hadn't met. The exception would be if I met another top who was in complete control of his partner and wanted me to do it to him (preferably while the top partner watched).

If I'm given the green light for this... let's just say I don't want any red lights once it's started. Once when it was over I had reduced a guy to curling up in a ball and crying "Why do I do this...why do I need this..." I didn't have any answers for him. He begged me to do it again but once I'd had him I wasn't interested in doing that again with him. That was his need, and the original time was successful because it wasn't about his needs.

This is something best experienced exactly once and exactly once between two people. That holds true whether it's amazing or whether it's a disaster. Something to consider.

A rape fantasy is pretty common among sub bottoms. In reality, it does not always play out as fantasized because to be a "rape", the sub has to surrender control of his hole 100% to his Top.

I'm kind of in sync with Eurotopnyc's take above where he takes his boy by shoving his cock in his hole, rough fucks him, pulls his hair, gets some resistance (for which the boy should be slapped or spanked), etc. The bottom has to learn that he is just a "pure hole" for his Dom Top's use. In my fantasy, I would like a Jekyll/Hyde sort to Dom Top where the "Mr Hyde" side slapped my face and ass with his hands or cock, bit me, used handcuffs or restraints so I could not interfere with his taking of his prize.......my fuckhole. I'm not into heavy BDSM, but I would like some amount of pain to enhance the total submission of myself to my Top. I'm more into verbal humiliation than physical pain, but understand that if I'm getting "raped", it's on the Top's schedule, not mine. More about the "Jekyll" side later.

After being "raped" by my Dom Top, and showing total submission to him, and to his pleasure even to the point of my enduring physical pain and humiliation, I'd like it if he were to show his "gentler connections" as Eurotop alluded to in his prior post on this thread.

While many, if not most Dom Tops, don't give a fuck about the bottom's feelings, (and I'm OK with that--that's his right),

I do love a Top who knows he already owns my hole, and is able to show his "Dr. Jekyll" side to me. That is, he tends to my physical and mental wounds secure in the knowledge that he has subdued and tamed me and that he can breed my ass anytime he wants. A Top who treats his bottom as a fellow human, and not just a "hole", will get an even better sexual response in any future encounters.

. I'm looking for ideas on how to manage the scene so it's hot for both without getting too out of hand or "staged".

Set up a safe word ahead of time. Usually one like Silver or Orange that don't rhyme with anything else. Maybe Orange can mean slow down, or take it easy, and Silver can mean stop.

That way when he says, no and stop it's just part of the game and you just keep going.

• 10 years later...

Rape play is a pain in the ass to prep for, but once you’re ready, It’s incredibly fun for both parties. Having said that, they both need to be on the same page 

You would be amazed at what different people consider to be called “rape”. Everyone has a different idea in their minds, so you both need to talk about it beforehand. For this reason, I only do it with my bf. 

Once I am done using him, I pamper him. I know it is a difficult experience emotionally and physically and I let him sit on the tub with hot water and put some lotion (or ice) on the bruised areas. I also give him 24-48 hour recovering period (which is a lot for me, since I give him 2-3 loads a day) and kiss him a lot to show him that once the beast inside has been fed, I am back to being the guy they love. 

hope this helps 

Edited by BreedingTop71
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I "rape" my fuckboy, Drew now and again.  I never plan it so it's a surprise for him. It usually happens if I've had a bad day at work - angry fucks are hot. Last time I ws late nd he was already naked in bed. I shouted at him for being a lazy little fuck not washing up after he ate. I stripped and he could see I was hard - he tried to suck my cock but I wrestle him on to his belly, spat on his hole and my cock and forced it up his ass - I fucked him harder than ever, screaming into his ear that he's getting what he deserves. I pumped his aching hole full of my sperm. He said "sorry Dad, did I please you" I said "fuck yeah" and pulled him into my arms and let him snuggle into my armpit. He's a good lad really.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

This is such a complicated topic.  Being a true victim a few times, real rape never lives up to the fantasy.  Believe me.  There is an energy and aggression that comes out of it, that I love, but you need someone that can execute it the right way.  Hard to explain, you just have to experience it.  I have, and do, get into rape play and rape as a bottom only.  My husband is often involved, but always involved in the planning, to ensure safety while pushing limits.  Not everyone has someone trustworthy to do that for them.  Tread lightly, but if you can find the right situation, it's mind-blowing.

On 4/7/2021 at 5:44 PM, BreedingTop71 said:

Once I am done using him, I pamper him. I know it is a difficult experience emotionally and physically and I let him sit on the tub with hot water and put some lotion (or ice) on the bruised areas. I also give him 24-48 hour recovering period (which is a lot for me, since I give him 2-3 loads a day) and kiss him a lot to show him that once the beast inside has been fed, I am back to being the guy they love. 

Words cannot express just how important this particular step is (and thank you @BreedingTop71 for calling it out).  

My personal take on all of this is that you'd be surprised just how common this fantasy is.  That being said, there is a way to do this responsibly so that you don't inadvertently cause any emotional damage to your partner.  If this is a guy you've only spoken with online so far, neither one of you is really ready for this.  This scenario can only be successfully carried out by partners with a deep personal face-to-face connection with each other that's built up over a very long period of time (in some cases years).  I don't intend to put you off by saying that.  There are many pitfalls to this scenario, though, and not all of these you can anticipate - even for more experienced partners.  

That being said, it is something you can both work up to.  Build up an intimate connection first, then slowly add in the intensity to push each other's limits.  Some spanking play is a good first step, then maybe add in some dirty verbal, etc.  Always have a safe word and/or safe signal; I'd recommend both, because in the heat of the moment, your partner may lose the ability to speak (may be out of shock or something else), so include a gesture as well so you have an additional safeguard.  Discuss a general guideline of the scene (i.e. where it will happen, will you wear a mask, any biting/fighting allowed, etc.), as well as what is strictly off limits (no punching or any other hard limits).  Go in with a plan based on that - leave something to the imagination, while still respecting your agreed limitations.  

You'll need to be mindful of both your immediate and intermediate surroundings.  If this is going to happen at one of your homes/flats, make sure the room is clear of anything that might cause a hazard (i.e. nothing loose on the floor) and that you know where a first-aid kit is located - just in case.  Also, be mindful of any neighbours - the last thing you want is for a scene that's going to plan, only to have a well-intentioned neighbour call the cops and put you in potential jeopardy; as the "top", you're at bigger risk of arrest (or worse) as the "aggressor" in the scene.  

The most important...and I do mean the MOST IMPORTANT...part of this process is to discuss with your partner what kind of aftercare they will expect from you (what I've quoted from another poster).  Your sub is going to experience a range of difficult emotions - maybe more so, if this plays out in a very realistic way.  Even you will feel a range of emotions (so-called "dom drop") where you may wonder if you pushed it too far.  You must be prepared to fully accomodate and pamper him - be very loving, tell him how good he is, how sexy he is.  This may be a days-long process for the both of you, and you both must be mindful of this.  These scenes, if done properly, get INCREDIBLY intense.  After everything has calmed back down (and appropriate aftercare measures have taken place), talk with your parner about the situation...what worked, what didn't work, would you do it again, what would you change?  

• Like 3

This is by far my favorite kind of extreme play. I have probably done over 50 as a bottom. I think communication is very important. You need to know what the bottom really wants and what he can handle. I prefer to have my limits pushed adn I need to feel some pain..