The Sexual Misadventures of Everett Palmer

Dubconforlife

Prelude

There are two Americas in the world.

Now settle down, I'm not about to get political on you, this isn't that kind of tale. I'm speaking of the two Americas that exist side by side with little to no interaction. There is the America everyone sees, you know the one on TV. With the cities and the lights and the cars going fast. With the Ubers and the Instagram and the swiping left on things that you're gonna have delivered by an Amazon drone. Everyone knows that America. That America is the one where a group of seven white people sit in a coffee shop that charges five bucks for a cup and talk about a lot of nothing for 22 minutes and then smile as names scroll past them at a speed that is far too fast for normal people to read. We all know this America and for most people, it is their reality.

But there is another America.

An America where time seems to have stood still. An America where people walk slower, they smile more and they know each other's name in a way city folk don't quite understand. It is an America of picking apples and fallen leaves, stealing a kiss in the back seat of a car and going to sleep knowing that even if you didn't lock your door, it's gonna be ok.

It's an America where people are judged by the work they do not the clothes they wear or the car they drive. An America where you own a truck cause you haul things, not cause you saw a celebrity drive one. Sure there are problems with this America as well as the first one but you ask the people who choose to live there and they'll tell you it's ok.

It's a shrinking America to be sure but it's still there, alive and well.

This is the America in which Everett Palmer lives.

Now you don't know Everett, good, wholesome boy. Only son to Benjamin and Kathy Palmer over on Palm Street, he grew up tall, handsome and...well just about everything you'd think about if I said an all-American boy. A sophomore at Mercy Wells College on a scholarship to play baseball and he is about to come climbing out the second-story window of that peach-colored house over on the left.

You see Everett has been dating Cheryl Miller since he started college and things have been heating up lately.

No, that's not right. Things haven't been heating up lately, Cheryl has.

You see Cheryl, third daughter to Paul Miller, dean of Mercy Wells, had set her sites on Everett and thought she had bagged herself a good one. He was handsome, polite, kind, an athlete's body and then there was the other thing God had graced the boy with that she was taken with. She had thought he was going to be like every other jock that had passed through her father's school, cocky, brash and sex-starved. But if anything, the boy didn't make one move towards Cheryl in the bedroom department.

At first, Cheryl was taken by Everett's manners and patience, which was then replaced with admiration on how the boy could control himself so well when they spent so much time alone to frustration wondering if this boy was ever going to make a move.

So Cheryl, being a young, independent woman of the millennium, made her own move on Everett.

The boy took to sex like a fish to water and the two had been getting along swimmingly ever since. Cheryl would wait until her parents were asleep and then call for Everett to climb the lattice wall up to her window so he could sneak in and they could get down to business. This had been going on for a few months now and not one hiccup had occurred.

That's the thing about hiccups, they can come right out of nowhere.

You see coach Moore had the boys running drills past nine last night in preparation for next month's playoffs. The team, including Everett, had run miles and miles in the backfield until they could barely stand anymore. Moore had said their performance was pitiful but secretly he was proud of the boys, Everett especially. The boy was being scouted by a couple of major league teams quietly and if he didn't screw things up he was a shoo-in for a chance to play big-league baseball someday.

Everett had screwed things up by telling Cheryl he would be over after practice.

Still in his baseball pants and cleats, Everett had climbed the lattice quietly to her bedroom, his girlfriend waiting for him in a nightgown that covered very little. His legs burned with exertion from the wind sprints the coach had piled in him but the call of sex was too powerful for the nineteen-year-old and into her window he climbed.

It turns out after climbing in, Everett didn't need to do much more than lie there and enjoy it.

Cheryl had pleasured herself on the boy for well over an hour, brought him to climax twice with little effort all with almost machine-like efficiency. Now normally Everett was quick to dress and exit her room, one, because he was pretty sure her father would kill him if he found the baseball player in a state of undress with his daughter but more because whenever he was done having sex with her he had this desire to want to shower as quickly as possible. It was a confusing impulse but normally it was all Everett could do to not jump out her window and run to his house to rinse all evidence of his carnal behavior off his lean body.

But not last night.

You see last night Everett was just too tired to care and Cheryl was too happy that her boyfriend decided to stay and cuddle for once. The two of them passed out on the floor, Everett in just his high baseball socks and nothing else, Cheryl in less than that.

So it is here we meet Everett, minutes after Cheryl's older sister barged in and told the two to wake up quickly, not before stealing a glance at what her sister had been coveting this whole time, that her father was awake and wondering where she was. A minute after Cheryl shook the sleeping athlete awake and told him he had to go. And seconds before the sound of Cheryl's father's footsteps could be heard climbing the staircase to her room.

And there as promised is our boy, Everett Palmer, climbing down the side of the house, buck naked, save his socks, with his uniform in hand as he avoided the more prickly pieces of ivy from grabbing his junk as he descended.

As luck would have it Ms. Lamar was walking her dog in front of the Millers and turned just in time to see the young athlete's nude form drop to the driveway. He was 6'2” without an ounce of extra fat on him. Days and days of baseball had tanned his face and arms but left the rest of his toned, muscular body pale as the day he was born. But the most impressive part of Everett wasn't his height or frame or his toned, athletic body.

It was what God had gifted him below that made Ms. Lamar pause.

You see when the lord almighty puts bodies together he does so in a judicious way. He tries to keep things as even as possible, brains, looks, body, no one gets too much of everything to keep things fair. So pretty people rarely had much in the way of common sense, athletic folks weren't all that known for being rocket scientists and the smartest and kindest of people were so, usually at the expense of outward looks and physical grace.

Not in Everett's case.

You see when Everett was being dreamed up it was clear from the get go the boy lacked the basic common sense that God had given a squirrel. He was timid, trusting, kind to a fault and loathed to fight in any capacity whatsoever. A creature like this would be nearly helpless in the world, a victim to whoever stumbled across the poor boy to just run ramshod over him and take advantage of him.

So when Everett was born he was given the looks of an angel, the body of a devil and the cock of a demi-god.

It was a sight to see and see it Ms. Lamar did as it swung heavy between Everett's legs as he slipped his baseball pants on. How he stuffed the whole thing down the front of his pants and not got it caught in the zippers no one will know, but within seconds, wearing only pants and socks he ran as fast as he could towards his car, hoping no one was looking out Cheryl's window.

As he slipped inside his '67 Bel Air, a Christmas gift given to him by his dad, his large feet dwarfed the pedals as he tossed the rest of his uniform aside and turned the beast over as fast as he could. He looked over and saw the stunned face of Ms. Lamar, who was just staring at the boy like she had seen the Lord risen again.

He smiled and gave her a small wave as the car turned over and he drove off as fast as he could.

And this is where our story starts.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, Dubconforlife said:

The boy took to sex like a fish to water and the two had been getting along swimmingly ever since.

You had me with this sentence -- fish, water, swimmingly. God damn, that's clever....

22 minutes ago, Dubconforlife said:

it was clear from the get go the boy lacked the basic common sense that God had given a squirrel.

And I guess it's my Midwestern roots that make me gaga about this line.

Chapter One

Everett didn't even bother to try to go back to his dorm room.

He didn't have time to run back, change, shower and drop his uniform off to be cleaned before his first-class started and if his uniform was dirty for practice there would be questions that Everett didn't want to answer. He could swing by the locker room, grab a shower, drop the uniform off and see how much of what he wore yesterday could survive another day before he started to stink up the place.

He passed Sliders, the local diner and hang out for students as he drove down Main Street. He was hungry but he didn't think Mrs. Jones would welcome a shirtless teenager into her diner for a meal so he kept driving. The parking lot was empty this early save for a few custodians and the few office staff that opened the school each day. Grabbing the rest of his uniform from the back seat he found his way into the locker room without being caught. What he had worn to school yesterday was still in his locker and Everett took each piece of clothing out and smelled it to see if it could last another day without stinking.

Tossing the socks and underwear back into his locker he laid out his t-shirt and jeans on the bench while he looked for a fresh towel. It was weird walking into the large shower room alone, usually, it held at least half a dozen rowdy jocks lathering themselves up while talking up what exactly they had done out on the field. Empty it was like a cave, every sound echoed in ahead of him and the place was colder than a witch's tit.

Now that saying always made Everett smile since he wasn't' quite sure why witch's had cold tits but he had heard it as a kid and it stuck with him, bringing him joy every time he thought it. He found a towel and shed what little he was wearing and headed into the showers.

Normally this room generated a smorgasbord of emotions in the boy's mind. There was the enjoyment of a hot shower, the relief the water brought after a hard practice and the pent up energy that always seemed to follow the boys into the shower every time they entered. Walking into a group shower was always a little like playing a game of truth or dare where you picked the dare. A group of you entered, naked as the day you were born, and then proceeded to rub yourself down with soap not two feet away from another naked guy. It was awkward, exciting and more than a little erotic to most since everyone looked. The only thing that could make it worse was talking.

And there was a lot of talking.

In fact, there was a lot of talking with pointing and laughing thrown in for good measure as well. When Everett was young, well younger than now, he got more than a few looks and laughs in the shower. All through junior high, he had earned a couple of nicknames that drove the boy crazy with anger,

Elephant Boy.

Trunks.

One-eyed willy.

It wasn't easy growing up with a part of your body that was out of proportion with the rest of you. Because of this, he had learned to hate his member since all it seemed to bring him was shame and embarrassment.

That all changed in high school.

He had been fifteen the first time he showered with the rest of the team. It had been a grueling two-hour practice under a sun that only southerners know. To most, the sun was a bright, glowing ball of fun and heat that proclaimed the day as starting, in the south the sun was an unbearable master that took great pride in reminding everyone beneath it exactly who was whose slave. 

So when Everett stumbled into the showers after his first actual baseball practice he didn't notice or care about anyone else or their reactions. Exhaustion had a funny way of erasing little things like embarrassment or modesty in a young man and it was in this mindset he walked into the showers and stood under the nearest empty shower head. The water began to fall down him and he felt their rejuvenate powers begin to work on his tired form.

It took a second to realize the shower room was silent save for the falling water.

He opened one eye to find the team just staring at him.

Well not him but more like part of him.

Sighing he turned around and waited for the eventual teasing that would come from exposing himself like that. Instead, a couple of seconds of nothing and then someone yelled to someone outside the shower.

“Holy shit Long, I think that freshman has a bigger dick than you!”

He had been a sophomore at the time but Everett wisely said nothing.

“Bullshit.” someone, but gonna assume it was Long, called back.

“Come look, this kid is a beast!”

Everett looked back in shock and there were a couple of the older kids whispering to each other, nudging the other one as they talked. Sure enough a tall boy, easily a senior walked into the shower, hair damp so he had already been in and out and looked around.

“Who?” he asked outraged.

The older boys pointed at him.

“Lemme see it.” Long demanded more than asked.

Everett looked at him with eyes so wide they were about to fall out of their sockets.

“Come on kid, I ain't got all day.”

Everett looked around for help and he found his friend Jack looking at him.

“Show him.” Jack mouthed.

Everett shook his head.

“See?” Long said looking back at his friends. “You're full of shit if this kid was swinging he'd show it off.”

One of the older boys moved over to Everett. “Come on kid, don't be shy. Show him what you got.”

Everett looked at Jack again who nodded.

And slowly, he turned around and dropped his hands to his side.

Long looked at his junk like it was a loaded weapon while a couple of the other guys started to giggle.

“How old are you?” Long asked, still not looking away.

“Fifteen,” Everett said in a quiet voice. “And a half.”

Long threw his hands up in the air and stomped out. “Fuck this shit.”

Followed by his friends clapping and cheering Everett on and that was how the boy found out a big dick can be a good thing.

Everett smiled as he remembered the way the team rallied around him, making joke after joke about his size, but all in good fun. That was three years ago and in that time what had been a source of ridicule had become a point of pride and gossip around school.

Boys and girls.

In the back of his head, he knew he should care that guys looked at him more than they should in the locker room but for some reason, it didn't. If anything it was exciting to him in a way that he refused to go into because if he was being honest, it scared the boy. It was easier to have a girlfriend that was using him as a sex toy than to look at that box of feelings he kept stashed away in his head.

As he finished washing he realized the shower room was a lot less fun without the other guys. He missed the laughing and the staring, alone it was just a big room. He was about to wrap things when a hand slapped his bare ass causing him to yelp in surprise.

“Come on Palmer, just jerk off at home like everyone else.”

The hand and the voice belonged to the coach's aide William, Billy to his friends. He was studying physical therapy over at the junior college and had been hired as a work-study to help Coach Moore with the team this year. Though barely twenty he was considered another teacher by the team and treated accordingly.

“Hey, coach,” Everett said turning the water off. “You scared the living shit out of me.”

He chuckled as he glanced down. “Watch where you swing that thing bud, you could take someone's eye out with it.”

The eighteen-year-old blushed and grabbed the towel hanging outside of the shower. “Sorry coach, it has a mind of its own.”

William laughed. “Hey I just got out of my teens, trust me I know the struggle man.”

Everett continued to dry himself as the older man began unlocking the gym. “So what brings you in so early? Don't tell me you already worked out?”

“Nah, I just didn't have time this morning to grab a shower.”

Billy looked up at him “What were you busy doing this early?”

Everett blushed and that told the whole story.

“You're gonna get caught sneaking out of that girl's house one day and there will be hell to pay.”

Everett tossed the wet towel into the hamper and began to get dressed. “What am I supposed to do? Turn down sex? Come on coach you know how it is.”

“I do,” Billy said sneaking another glance. “But there are safer ways to get laid than sneaking out of a two-story house.”

“Like?” Everett asked, honestly curious.

Billy paused and then shook his head. “You know what, ignore that. I don't know what I'm talking about. You just do what you think you need to do.” and walked away.

Everett stood there confused, what did he mean by a safer way? And why practically run away when asked how? 

He shook his head and pulled his shirt on. 

“People are weird,” he muttered as he got ready for school.

He grabbed his backpack, the same one that he had shoved in there yesterday. All of his books would be in there, with all of the homework he hadn't done yet in it as well.

“God damn,” he muttered to himself as he thought of all the work he had skipped by falling asleep last night. He slid the backpack over one shoulder and walked out into the hall.

“Now I know I've seen everything,” a voice said from behind him, “You got to school early?”

He turned around and saw his best friend Jack standing there. He'd known Jack his whole life, they had grown up next door to each other and had become lifelong friends in just one look. Jack's mom used to laugh that they literally learned to walk at the same time. Jack had gotten up and wobbled over to his mother and Everett saw his friend walk, then he just got up and followed suit.

“I could say the same 'bout you,” Everett said with a slow grin.

Jack looked like he was out of breath and though he was in normal clothes, looked like he had just gotten done running or something.

“Nah, just had to see Billy before class.”

“I just saw him in the locker room...” Everett turned back to see if the man was there.

“I know, he said you were hiding in there. That girl is going to fuck your dick off,” he said nudging his friend's shoulder.

“Awww come on, he told you 'bout that?”

“Like you wouldn't of, so what happened? Tell me everything.”

They started to walk down the hall, only a few people here and there were around so Everett didn't mind sharing.

“So I get up there, and I am dead tired man, like ready to puke tired.”

Jack nodded, intently listening.

So I'm like give me a sec and she's all laying down and shucks my pants off faster than you can say boo.”

“And you guys did it?”

“Not yet, then she took my jock off and almost killed me cause she didn't know I had my cup in. So I almost yell out but cover my mouth and she's all, ohhh did I hurt it?”

“Oh, shit...” Jack said, more excited than ever.

“Yeah, so she starts going down in me and...”

“Get in here,” Jack said pushing him into one of the broom closets.

“What the hell?” Everett asked.

“Go on with your story, don't want anyone hearing.”

Everett thought about it for a moment, "Good thinking, so she's going down on me and I just lie back cause it was...”

“You horny now?” he asked, cutting his friend off.

“I'm always horny, why?”

“Let's do our thing before class.”

“Here?” Everett asked, looking around the small closet.

“Come on man, you never minded before,”

“It wasn't at school!”

“Was that one time in your car...”

Everett felt his dick growing hard and knew it was a lost cause.

“Fine but lean up against the door with me, so no one can come in.”

Jack nodded and they both leaned against the door and opened their jeans.

“You're commando?” Jack asked, almost choking.

“I think my jock is in my uniform pants, can't remember,” he said pulling his half-hard dick out.”

“God damn...” Jack said with pure envy, looking at his friend's tool.

“Ok let's do this before...”

Jack yanked his dick out and started to stroke it, all the time looking at Everett.

“Damn you're worked up, Everett said as he lazily began to fist his cock.

Jack just nodded and licked his lips.

“You ok?”

Jack looked up into his friend's eyes and then smiled, “I have an idea that can make this better.”

Better? They'd been jerking off together since they knew how to shoot. Jack had taught Everett how to jerk off and the two of them had been doing it in the same room ever since then. There was a thrill having his best friend watch him. But something better?

“How?” Everett asked

Jack reached over and took hold of Everett's cock and began to stroke.

Everett's eyes got huge as he felt his friend's hand touch his dick for the first time and then he relaxed as he just went with it.

“God I wish I had this dick man,” Jack said, pulling up and down on the massive dick as if his own.

“Oh jeez Jack, this ain't right....”

“You like it right?”

Everett nodded.

“We're best friends right?”

Another nod.

“Then how can it be not right?”

Everett tried to think of why but the sensations coming from his dick was too much.

“Faster,” was all he said.

Jack did just that and Everett closed his eyes and sighed. Why was it that his best friend with just a hand could turn him on more than his girlfriend could with actual sex? Jack's other hand cupped his low hanging balls and a moan escaped his lips.

“Oh shit Jack...” he said lost in ecstasy.

“Yeah, you like that don't you big guy?”

Everett nodded, his friend's low voice turning him on even more.

“How close?”

“Close...” Everett moaned.

A moist warmth engulfed the head of his dick and Everett looked down to see Jack going down on him and he exploded. From the force of the orgasm, you'd have guess Everett hadn't shot in weeks and weeks instead of last night. His hands grabbed Jack's head by reflex and held it there as he pumped more and more cum down his friend's throat.

Everett shuddered as Jack pulled off his dick, there was a glob of cum at the corner of his mouth.

“Why did...” Everett was about to ask when Jack moved forward and kissed him.

At first, Everett was too confused to do anything but stand there, but as Jack's tongue began to touch his he could taste himself on his friend and started to kiss back savagely. There was a hunger in Everett that the boy had never felt before and he found himself pushing Jack up against the back wall, ravishing the young man's mouth.

Jack pulled back from the kiss and declared, “Oh shit, oh shit...”

Everett looked down and saw his friend stroking his own, decent sized dick. Without thought, Everett grabbed his friend's member and began to stroke him.

“Faster, harder...” Jack gasped as he felt himself get close.

Everett watched as Jack's cock gushed cum everywhere, seven, hot spurts, one after another after another.

“Jesus...” Jack cried, trying to catch his breath.

Everett smiled, “Well that was new.”

His friend returned the smile, “How'd you like it?”

Being the honest boy he was Everett was forced to admit he liked it a lot.

“I mean, I don't know if I could do that, I mean putting it in my mouth. But you doing it was hot.”

Jack smiled and leaned forward and kissed Everett slowly.

Again Everett was confused, but he enjoyed the feeling so started kissing him back.

They remained that way until the first bell rang and they both knew they were going to be late got class.

“Shit,” Jack exclaimed pulling up his pants, “Hey see you at lunch?”

Everett nodded pulling his up as well, “I am fucking starving”

Jack gave his friend an evil grin, “Well you're the one not sure if you could put it in your mouth.”

Everett felt himself blush as his friend slipped out of the closet.

“What in the hell just happened?” he asked himself, before heading to class.

• Like 21
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Chapter Two

Everett barely made it to class on time, a fact that was not lost on Mr. Blackthorn.

Mr. Blackthorn was one of those teachers that should have been a coach. He was wide and muscular, built like a linebacker with arms that looked like they had been sculpted out of stone. The slacks he wore gripped the man's thighs like a second skin, a fact Everett had been paying more and more attention to lately.

“Mr. Palmer, if your prowess on the field was comparable to your academic scores, you coming in late wouldn't be an issue.”

Everett paused on his way to an empty seat, “Um, what?”

The whole class laughed, “If you were as smart as you were athletic then coming in late would be fine. But since you aren't, see me after class.”

“Awww shit,” he said, louder than expected and once again the was surrounded by laughter.

He found a seat in the back and slid down, hoping not to be noticed.

Once Blackthorn had gone back to lecturing his mind wandered to other things. Normally Everett's thoughts were of three different camps. There was baseball, a topic he loved to go around and around in his head about. Everett knew the stats of nearly every major league player in the past five years, with some he could tell you what they hit on a particular night.

But it wasn't baseball he was thinking about.

There was also food, easily top three. Thought Everett had a body that looked like it had never gone near actual food, the boy ate like it was always his last meal and he wanted to taste everything before he went. His metabolism was famous with his friends, most who were on a low carb, high protein kick to shed the last few pounds to make them truly a beast on the field. On a dare, Everett had wolfed down five double cheeseburgers from Sliders in less than five minutes. Not only had he won that bet but finished his and two orders of fries the guys hadn't touched.

He got a ribbon from the owner and everything.

But though Everett was starving, food was not on his mind.

As his hand snaked under the desk and gave his dick a squeeze, the only thing on his mind was Jack's mouth on his cock. 

Just thinking about it made his blood rush, quickly followed by a bucket of cold water composed of everything he had been taught growing up. He had been taught that guy on guy stuff was against Jesus and that God was ALWAYS watching so he better make sure when he had sex it was with someone God would approve of. Growing up nearly all of his friends fooled around with him. One look at his dick and even the straightest of guys would bring up jerking off together just to see Everett stroke it.

His dad had caught him and a friend in junior high and he had set Everett down and told him, being curious about boys was natural. Growing up he had a group of friends that would get in on circle jerks, a term Everett had his dad explain, and that was fine. What was wrong, again according to his dad, was having actual feelings towards guys. That was a sin and Everett desperately didn't want to sin.

Though he had been wondering why sex with a guy is bad but sneaking into a girl's room and fucking her silly was ok. It was too confusing for him so he just focused on erection and the taste of Jack that was still in his mouth.

“Everett?”

The boy looked up and found the class empty and Mr. Blackthorn looking at him, “Can you pack your stuff up and come down here?”

Everett shoved his books and folders into his backpack, noting that he had not touched them the whole class. As he walked towards Mr. Blackthorne glanced down and raised his eyebrow.

Everett looked down and the outline of his cock was clear through his jeans.

“Shit,” Everett thought, “I knew I should have found a jock to wear!”

“Yes, Mr. Blackthorne?” 

The beefy teacher sat on the edge of his desk, “I'll give you twenty bucks right now if you tell me what today's class was about.”

Everett's face reddened in embarrassment.

“You can't can you? Can you tell me what we have been covering this week?”

“No sir,” the jock mumbled.

Sighing the teacher got up, “Look, Mr. Palmer, I accept the fact you are an athlete so your main focus is on the game and keeping in shape but you do know your scholarship depends on you keeping a 2.5 GPA?”

Everett nodded.

“Do you know what grade you have in this class so far?”

Shake of his head.

“An F, a complete zero. You turn in assignments late, when you show up to class you are unfocused and if this is any indication I can tell what you're focused on.”

Mr. Blackthorn tapped Everett's dick as he spoke.

“I-I'm sorry sir,” Everett stammered as he felt his dick start to chub up again.

Blackthorn just stood there watching the length of the boy's member slide down the inside of his jeans. Just the fact the older man was watching made it even harder. 

“If you thought with this head you'd be a genius,” Blackthorn said, again tapping the stiff cock.

Everett jerked at the contact and a small stain of precum stained his jeans.

“You're going to need to put more into the class and to do that you need a tutor to make up for what you've skipped.”

Everett nodded, wishing his dick would go down.

“I'll make you a deal, you get out of practice when around 6-7?”

“Mostly sir.”

“Ok, on the days we don't have class you show up at my house and I'll try to get you up to speed and when you're in class, no playing with this.”

Blackthorn now cupped his hand over the width of the swollen cock and Everett's eyes closed and he instinctively leaned into the contact.

“You have class right now?”

Everett shook his head.

“Come into my office,” he said to the boy, still cupping the monster dick.

Everett was led into the older man's office, door closed and locked behind him.

“You can't walk around like this,” Blackthorn said, popping open the first button on Everett's jeans.

“Sir I...” the athlete began to protest when the teacher's hand pressed harder against him.

“Shhh...”, another button gone, “Just go with it, you need this.”

Everett bit his bottom lip as another button was undone.

The boy's cock sprang up, it's thick head smacking his stomach with a solid thud.

“Such a healthy boy,” Blackthorn said, slowly stroking the jock's dick.

“S-sir...” he said tried to protest again.

“Pull up your shirt.”

Everett paused, not sure if he should or not.

“I said pull it up, boy!”

His cock leaked some more as he reacted to the stern tone of voice. Slowly, Everett raised his t-shirt, exposing his tight abs, the definition clearly showing every deep cut. Blackthorn let the donkey dick go and the sound of it slapping against his abs filled the small office. Blackthorn pulled the dick again, leaving a small smear of precum on the hardened ridges of his abs.

“Play with your nipples,” the man commanded.

Everett looked down in confusion.

The teacher let go of the boy's cock, another wet slap against his stomach and pinched the boy's quarter-sized nipples lightly. 

Everett moaned out loud as a direct line of sex from his nipples to his cock. Not even aware of it Everett fisted his cock and began to slowly stroke it.

“Yeah that's it,” Blackthorn said, twisting harder.

The pain was one of the most erotic things Everett had felt and he could feel his dick throb in his hand, another glob of precum forming at his tip.

Blackthorn saw the drop and leaned forward to lick it off.

Everett jumped as he felt the tongue move across his sensitive tip, “S-sir?” he asked

The teacher let go of the nipples and said, “Keep playing with your nipples.”

Everett released his dick and began to twist his own nipples as the older man put his middle finger in his mouth and slicked it up with spit. Then, leaning forward, Blackthorn engulfed the jock's dick with his mouth, as he moved his finger under the huge, swaying balls. Slowly the teacher spread the boy's legs, opening up his tight, muscular ass.

It was the second time his dick was being sucked by a guy today and it was just as exciting as when Jack did it. His mind was flooded with new sensations, his nipples, the mouth and then the finger.

Blackthorn slipped his oversized finger into the virgin ass and suddenly Everett was cumming.

Load after load spilled out into the teacher's mouth, the overflow of the massive load dripped out of the corner of his mouth.

Everett's ass clenched around the finger, as the cum just kept flowing. Part of him wanted to push the digit out, another part wanted it to go deeper.

Finally, the spurts slowed and Everett felt his legs go weak from the orgasm.

Blackthorn had never swallowed such a load before, but then again he'd never seen a cock on someone so young before. Removing the finger he let Everett step back, jeans around his ankles, swollen, red cock defeating inch by inch.

Blackthorn wiped his mouth and smiled as the teen tried to gain focus again.

“Better?” he asked.

Everett had a dopey grin on his face as he nodded.

“Ok then, get out of here, and remember, private tutoring two nights a week.”

The athlete nodded again as he pulled his jeans up, tucking his now, soft cock to the side.

“T-thank you, sir...” Everett said, not sure if this was something you thanked someone for.

“I was young, I remember what it's like to have a dick with a mind of its own.”

Everett could understand that.

“See you tomorrow night,” the boy said, walking out of the office.

He picked up his backpack and wobbled out of the room.

Did that just happen?

More importantly, did he want it to happen again?

• Like 29
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Chapter Three

My next period was a blur, all I could think about was what I had just done.

Twice.

With Jack it was one thing, I mean we've been best friends since forever and we've jerked off the moment we knew we could cum. Him jerking me off and taking my load...it just seemed like the next step I guess.

What the step after that was, that was troubling.

But Mr. Blackthorn, what the fuck man?

It was like he knew every button to push with me. Rubbing my cock, getting me all hard. It was like he knew once I started getting horny my mind got fuzzy and I just went with whatever felt good.

Everything he did felt fucking good.

But I wasn't gay, no way man. I had a girlfriend, who I fuck regularly, she likes it.

But Blackthorn made me fucking shoot like I hadn't jerked off in a month.

Plenty of girls have felt me up at away games, all through high school chicks wanted to suck my dick and I let them.

But why did his finger feel so...right?

The bell rang and I rushed off to the lunchroom. I needed...well I needed a lot but food would help. I tossed like three of whatever they were serving on my plate and found a table with the rest of the guys in the corner. They were going on about whatever and laughing it up like they didn't have a care in the world.

When I sat down I tried to be like them.

“What's up Mighty Joe?” one of the guys asked.

Another nickname based on my dick.

“Chillin, you guys?”

“We're just making plans for the after game party this weekend. Phillips's parents are gonna be gone and we were thinking of some party favors.”

“Oh cool, like balloons?” I asked.

They all laughed their ass off.

“Yeah like balloons, you coming right Palmer?”

Jack sat down next to me, “MY man here miss a party? Never!”

The guys cheered again and went back to talking.

“I was looking everywhere for you since when do you come straight to lunch?”

I shrugged, “I was hungry.”

He stared at me for a long second, “What did you get up to?”

“What?” I asked looking up quickly.

A smile came across his face, “What did you get into in two fucking periods? You jerk off in class?”

“No! I said trying to sound offended, though that was exactly what I was doing before Blackthorn stopped me

He narrowed his eyes in suspicion and I was about to break when a pair of arms draped around my shoulders, “Hey sweetie!:”

Cheryl kissed my cheek and I suddenly felt super guilty.

“Hey babe,” I said giving her a quick peck.

“Coming over after practice again?” she asked with a wink.

“I can't!” I said suddenly, “I have tutoring after practice this week.”

“You do?” she asked.

“You do?” Jack asked as well.

“Yeah, Mr. Blackthorn says I am failing and is willing to give me private lessons to catch up.”

“You're going over to Blackthorn's house after practice?” Jack asked.

I nodded and looked at Cheryl, “Sorry, I have no idea how late it will be the I have to be up early for class...”

She gave me a fake pout but I could see the disappointment in her eyes, “You better make it up to me,” she leaned in and gave my dick a squeeze through my jeans.

I was surprised my dick did not respond.

“I promise,” I said kissing her back.

She bopped off and left me with a questioning Jack.

“So really?” he asked.

I went back to my food.

“What did you and Blackthorn talk about?”

“School stuff,” I mumbled.

“Uh-huh,” he said leaning in close, “Did you guys...you know?”

I nodded once.

“Holy shit!” Jack said loudly, drawing the attention of everyone at the table.

“He was telling me about the shit he does with his girl,” Jack explained and the guys nodded and went back to their conversations.

“What did you do?” he asked in a whisper.

I shook my head, letting him know I didn't want to talk about it.

“You have to tell me Ev,” he pleaded.

I looked around and then at him, “Same thing we did...like almost the same thing except it was all him.”

He processed all this, “So he jerked you off and then....like...swallowed?”

“The whole thing,” I said, not hungry anymore.

“Dude...and you're going over there tonight?”

“To study!”I insisted.

“I'm behind in the class too, I should come as well.”

I gave Jack a panicked look.

“What? And to be there as moral support man. I'm your bro, you know that.”

That was true, if Jack came with me it would be less likely that I would get all fucking horny again and...well let all of that happen again.

“Ok, but you can't tell anyone!”

Jack smiled, “Dude, I always keep your secrets.

He was right, he always had.

After classes, I got into the locker room began to put my uniform off when I realized I still didn't have my jock.

“Shit,” I said to myself.

“What's up, man?” Jack asked, getting dressed next to me.

“I still don't have my jock, I lost it last night.”

He reached into his locker and pulled a spare one out, “I am going to get that back.” he said.

Sure,” I assured him, slipping my jeans off.

“I get to choose how I get it back,” he said and I just nodded, “Promise me.”

I glanced over at him, “Whatever you say, dude.”

Pushing my dick down I made sure everything was held and started slipping my uniform on.

Jack seemed overly amused for some reason.

We got out onto the field and it was pretty clear from the start I was not up to snuff. I hadn't gotten enough rest last night and I was kinda sore from the double workout. I tried to keep up as much as I could but the third rounds of sprints I had to pause because I was getting a stitch in my side.

“Palmer!” Coach Moore yelled, “Get off my field, Billy, see if he's hurt.”

I cursed as I walked off the field, Billy waiting for me at the locker room door, “Anything hurt?” he asked.

I shook my head as I walked into the locker room.

“Come into my office,” he said, opening the door to the massage room.

“I'm fine,” I said, “I just needed to catch my breath.”

“You were holding your side, strip and get on the table.”

“Coach” I whined.

“Strip! Now!” he barked.

I shut up and started shedding my clothes.

The table was closed as I laid down on it in only Jack's jock. Billy closed the door and I heard it lock loudly.

“” Ok, let's get down to business,” he said grabbing some oil and rubbing his hands together to warm it up.

His hand touched my back and started to knead the knots out of my back.

“Oh yeah...” I sighed as he began to work.

We were silent for a few minutes, I felt myself dozing off I was so relaxed.

“So do I want to ask why you're wearing Jack's underwear?”

“Lost my jock,” I murmured, just on the edge of falling asleep.

“It's a little tight,” he said slipping his hands under the back straps.

“His dick is smaller...” the words just fell out of my mouth.

He chuckled, “I bet that's true for a lot of people.”

His hands went down to my legs and I began to doze off again.

“How are your glutes?” he asked, waking me up.

“Sore from running but ok,” I answered truthfully.

He moved up to my ass and I felt his fingers start to kneed the sore muscles. Like I normally do, I started getting hard, which was painful in Jack's jock.

“Shit!” I yelped jerking up. My dick was practically bent in half in the pouch and I reached in and freed it. It slapped up to my abs and I felt my face redden, “Sorry, it was stuck.”
Willia smiled and nodded, “No problem, lay back down.”

My dick was pressed between the table and my flesh and he went back to my ass.
As he worked on it what happened with Blackthorn came up and I was curious.

“Can I ask you something?” I asked.

“Always man.”

“So...why does playing with your ass turn you on?”

“My ass?”

“Nonono, I meant in general. Why does someone playing with your ass turn people on so much?”

“Ah, did your girlfriend slip a finger somewhere?”

I wasn't going to tell him it wasn't Cheryl but I nodded nonetheless.

“Ok, well the long answer is the buttocks is a serious erogenous zone and super sensitive because people usually don't think about it.”

“Um, the short answer?” I asked, not sure what he had just said.

“There's something in there that is like a sex button.”

I glanced over at him, “You're joking.”

He shook his head, “Nope, not even a little.”

I said nothing for a long time, just thinking about it.

“You know in physicals when they test your prostate?”

“Um, my what?”

“When they put a finger up your butt.”

“Oh yeah, that.”

“Well, what they are checking is it.”

Why do they check it then?”

“Because it swells or is abnormal it could mean serious medical conditions. When was the last time yours was checked?”

This morning?

I didn't say that.

“Um, I dunno.”

“Ok, well let's show you what I mean and check you at the same time.”

I was anxious but my stomach was in knots, like when I first kiss a girl.

“Turn over,” he said.

“But you're checking my butt,” I said, turning over. My dick pointing skyward.

“Trust me, I know what I'm doing,” he said grabbing the lotion again, “Bend one leg and keep it up.”

I bend my knee and his hand went between my legs.

The cold lotion made me flinch but he put a hand on my chest to hold me in place, “Shhh...stay still and relax.”

His finger traced around my hole like it was mapping it my touch. It was weird but nothing that felt like a sex button.

“Ok, here we go,” he said, pushing a finger into me.

My ass left the table and if he hadn't been holding me down I would have fallen off.

“Stop!” he commanded, his voice making me freeze, “Relax.”

His finger pushed in again, this time I forced myself to stay still.

“Relax!” he said again.

“I'm trying!”

“Push out...”

He saw my confusion.

“Like you're taking a shit, push out.”

Oh, ok.

I relaxed and his finger went into the first knuckle.

“Whaaa....” I gasped as my dick twitched all on its own. “Is that it?”

He laughed, “We aren't even close, now relax again.”

I focused and his finger went deeper, there was a small amount of discomfort but it was also super exciting, which made me ignore it.

“Spread your legs,” he said and I bent both knees and widened them.

His finger went even deeper and it was starting to feel...weird. Not good, just weird.
“I don't think...”

I began to say and then something exploded inside of my ass.

“Holy fuck!” I roared as I clamped down on his finger.

“Relax, relax,” he said in a soothing voice, “We're getting close.”

“W-what was...”

“Relax,” he snapped and I felt my ass go loose.

His finger pushed in again and I could feel something just go nuts inside of me. My dick started leaking like crazy and I felt my ass push down.

“I can't find it...” he said, moving his finger around, causing fireworks to go off in me.
My eyes rolled back as my dick just jerked with every thrust, pre-cum fell all over my abs as he kept looking.

“Ok hold on...” he pulled his finger out and I felt so empty. My ass had tried to follow his finger and my dick was ready to blow.

“What, what happened?”

“Can't find it, going to have to try to,” he said holding up two fingers and putting oil on them, “Relax and push out.”

Two fingers kind of burned, I don't remember any doctor using two fingers to do this but I didn't care because as he hooked his fingers in me it touched whatever it was and I moaned out loud.

“Ok, I think it's around here...”

He began thrusting his fingers harder and my entire body reacted.

Whatever he was hitting was like nothing I had before, every time he pushed in it was like fucking sex in that second. He did it a couple more times and then he pulled out, leaving me panting.

“Dude, I'm worried. I can't find it and I should have by now.”

My abs were slick with cock snot and my hole was still twitching, “What you mean?”

“You might have a problem man, it might be too small.”

That worried the fuck out of me, “What's that mean?”

“I dunno yet, here...”

He pulled me to the edge of the table, my long legs hanging down.

“Ok, when I say so grab your knees and hold them apart, and I am going to try on more time. I might have to call a doctor in.”

“Whatever it is, find it!” I pleaded.

“Ok, grab em.”

I grabbed my legs and pulled them back, leaving my ass cheeks open.

“Ok, relax and push, ready?”

I nodded.

This time I could tell it was three fingers, it hurt as he pushed in and I grunted as he made his way deeper and deeper.

“Shit coach!” I said as the pain increased.

“Hang in there Everett...hold on.”

He finally hit bottom or whatever and stopped. My ass spasmed around his fingers is it tried to adjust to the invader.

“Take a breath, let me know when you want more.”

I took a few breathes and then nodded, “Do it.”

He pushed in and hit that thing again.

Instantly the pain was forgotten as I threw my head back and whimpered.

“Wait, I think that's it,” he said.

He thrust again and again and each time my dick twitched harder and harder, dangerously close to cumming.

“Come on Everett, hang on...”

His fingers jammed again and again...and I was crying out in fucking ecstasy.

“Push back, push back hard.”

I began to slam my ass down on his hand, stars flashing in front of my eyes as the pleasure multiplied. Again and again, I pulled myself up and then shoved my ass down on the digits.

“Yeah, that's it...harder.”

“Oh yeah,” I said panting, “How close coach?”

“Almost, just on the edge.”

“Harder...” I said more to myself than to him. “Harder...”
I was really going to town on his hand, I could feel the base of it touching the edge of my hole as I forced those fingers deeper and deeper inside me.

“That's it Everett, you're almost there..”

I was lost in sex. I didn't care what I was doing, who I was doing it with, all I knew was the sensations coming from my ass and the want, the need for more.

“Fuck me, fuck me...” I began to chant, not even sure what I was saying.

“Yeah, fuck yourself Everett, fuck yourself harder.”

I was lost and just pushed again and again and again...

And my cock erupted.

Cum went flying over my head twice, my forehead, my cheek and a big ol glob on my mouth. I was so lost in the moment my tongue came out and just licked it away. I could feel warm splashes all over my chest and abs, and all from never having touched my dick.

As I got my breath back I realized I was still rocking back on his hand, trying to milk the last moments of my orgasm from him. Slowly he pulled his fingers out, making me wince.

When he was free, I felt so empty, so...I don't know. Like I wanted more

“Ok, yeah, you definitely have an underdeveloped prostate, but I don't think we need to worry.”

I wiped the sweat and cum from my forehead, “Why?”

“Well it responded to what we were doing, so I think if we set up a regiment of training it, you know like any muscle, we can get it back to where it should.”

“More? Like this again?”

He smiled, “Unless you want to go to a doctor, there is a shot they can...”

“No, sir! We can do this, that's fine.

He nodded and went over to wash his hands, “Thursday after practice, just say you want a massage, that way the guys don't have to know what's wrong with you.”

“Thank you, coach! You're amazing!”

“Don't thank me yet, we have to work that muscle and beef it up. Just like in the gym. We start small,” he held up his fingers, “But if we want results, we need something bigger.”
I just nodded and agreed, anything to get me better.

“Ok you're good,” he tossed me a towel, “Wipe yourself off and take a shower man.”

“Thanks so much, coach!”

He nodded, “Thank you Everett.”

I swear man, we have the best people working here.

• Like 25
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1