Bottoms, do you like your tops to tell you they are cumming?

baldwin

I like my top men to tell me they are cumming. I have only had a few times in my life that I could actually feel a man cumming inside me. It is nice knowing when you are getting bred. When a guy silently cums in me i wonder why? It’s what I want. He doesn’t have to be secretive about it. I also like to squeeze my pussy around his cock to make sure I received every drop.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/15/2020 at 2:56 PM, 11bi11guy said:

I like every sex partner to tell me they are cumming, with as many moans, grunts, and colorful, beautiful, vulgar words as possible.

I want to know when the top is cumming in me. My preference is not to use words at all but growls and moans, and grabbed tighter or fucked harder.  Communicating the actual breeding without words is that pure, un-bridled moment of animalistic lust and passion. 

Edited by hairyone
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, hairyone said:

I want to know when the top is cumming in me. My preference is not to use words at all but growls and moans, and grabbed tighter or fucked harder.  Communicating the actual breeding without words is that pure, un-bridled moment of animalistic lust and passion. 

I get your point. It's especially appropriate with anonymous tops. No face, no voice, just a cock using my ass until he blows his load deep into my guts. 

Conversely, in a one-on-one or group play it is fucking hot to have a dirty talking top announcing his orgasm by making me beg for it at the end of a good hard pounding.

Grunting tops

Dirty talking tops

There's room for all of those studs. 🐷

• Like 2

On 11/27/2020 at 9:04 AM, daemien said:

My preference is not to use words at all but growls and moans, and grabbed tighter or fucked harder. 

A+

Silent fuckers kill me.  All of a sudden their cock pulls out and I missed it.  Unless their balls dumped a huge load up my ass that I can feel 😄.

I like a bit of verbal even from anon fucks who think I'm doing them a favor.

"oh fuck buddy, i'm gonna bust.  where you want it?"

"bust that big load up that ass"

"ok fuck yea! here's that big load"

GRUNT.  pulls cummy dick out.

"thanks man. gotta jet"

Silent fucks are so awkward. There's nothing better than hearing the top enjoying my hole and telling me that he'll dump his load in me. Last guy moaned loudly and screamed "I'll fucking explode in you" and with one big grunt he pushed his dick in as deep and hard as possible and flooded my hole. THEN I'm a proud cumdump. 

• Like 1

Guest Bottomsup33

I absolutely love it when my top tells me they are going to cum. I have one buddy who will tell me just so I'll beg him for his seed, such a turn on!