Turning straight guys fully gay

On 2/12/2022 at 12:10 PM, chargedodger said:

You maybe don't "turn" gay so much as you simply begin to grow in that direction.There is so much to learn and experience.much that may seem unpleasant or even disgust you,but may in time seem desireable and central to your sexual habits

Well said.  I don't think anyone can simply "turn" gay.  There must be some inborn inclination (perhaps completely subsumed by O.R* or cultural pressures) there in the first place, which can (and should) be brought forth into consciousness.  They say that time heals all wounds, and I think it's true that the passage of time can at least lessen them.  I don't believe there's a switch somewhere in our minds that can be simply flipped to "turn on" being gay.  Even when heavily inculcated with the old enemy O.R. or cultural restrictions, the truth will eventually emerge in most cases.  Some, tragically, are not able to burst through the bubble of repression however, and that it truly abominable.  

*Organized Religion

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ronnie4u said:

YES !  YES !   Always staring at crotches - sometimes get caught staring and sometimes get Lucky - My Lucky Day !

Omg that was totally me too! especially if they were wearing sweatpants lol. I never got caught though (guess i was too too sneaky lol) so i never got lucky in that way, but id always meet guys off grindr and other gay sites and have my fun there lol

I’ve sucked and been fucked by a ton of “str8” married guys or dudes in a hetero relationship. I don’t think I turned them “gay”, per se. I believe most, if not all, straight people have at least the smallest bit of bi tendencies or curiosity. I know this one dude that says he’s “tri-sexual…as in he’ll “try anything”! Lol! He just loves putting his big dick in anything that feels good. 

11 hours ago, CumBustion said:

I know this one dude that says he’s “tri-sexual…as in he’ll “try anything”! Lol! He just loves putting his big dick in anything that feels good. 

Did he ever serve time? 😂🤣

Seems like there's a lot of M/M sex going on with incarcerated men...or the LGBTQ+ population is more prone to criminality and subsequent imprisonment. (No, I seriously do not think that's the case). I think it makes the point that we're not as either straight or gay as we think we might be, and everyone needs an outlet.

• Like 1

On 2/18/2022 at 10:40 AM, TheSRQDude said:

Did he ever serve time? 😂🤣

Lol! Naw, he was in the Navy and spend his free time pumping his nut into every willing hole he could get his paws on. He actually has a map with sticky notes on different places where he fucked. It actually makes for funny stories, especially with his outgoing personality and natural gift of gab. And yes, I am one of the hundreds of tick marks on his body count map. 😝

• Like 2

I had a regular top that told me he wanted to make me gay. It turned me on when we talked about it. Getting fucked while prone he would lay on me and tell me I was gay for him and his cock, he'd make me tell him I was gay, that I preferred his cock in my ass to my cock in pussy. We made "deals" that if I couldn't get hard for my girlfriend I'd tell her I liked guys too. (It never happened) if I was for some reason infertile I'd be with him instead. He'd slap and hit my balls (I asked for it) telling me he was going to make them useless, I'd ask him to hit them harder. And before I'd leave his place he'd always make me cum so it was more likely I wouldn't get hard for my girlfriend. We made a bunch of other deals and he "made" me constantly repeat things. Sometimes I'd say them without his request and it would drive him wild. It was very hot, but I am now married. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I'm a bl guy and have occasionsaly hooked up with guys and Fucked them, I've always had a thing for anal. But it was when I tried poppers that I went from enjoying a small plug in me while I pounded a girl or guy to thinking I need a man's cock in me and only men.

Now I feel like I'm only one good fuck away from turning gay.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2020 at 10:55 AM, NBBTTM said:

I was that straight guy. Now I only want cock.  

The cock that turned me...

ImageHandler.jpg

Oh my God !  So Fucking Beautiful - could not stop staring - I am like that way - reminds me of my Dad cock - taking showers together while i was growing up - could not stop from sucking him off - he really enjoyed it !