TinyClit

Face Slap During Blowjob

Absolutely. If I can drive him into a lust-filled frenzy where he instinctively man-handles me, then I am doing it right and the real fun is about to start. I love sex, but I REALLY love a guy letting go of any inhibitions he has about using me for his pleasure.

• Upvote 1

Of course. You’re probably a sub like me so. We get off on being used, abused, and made feel inferior by the man we have the good fortune to be sucking/have fucking us.

It’s his right to do as he pleases with us, and so much the better if that’s to physically let us know he’s superior.

Now go get your ass spanked, your hair pulled, your neck choked, large objects shoved in your hole, led around on a lead, spat on, used as a footstool, a fuck toy for his friends, etc etc. Enjoy it :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
22 hours ago, DrippingHole said:

I am no stranger to stinging slaps from men while in front on my knee, and I encourage tops to slap or spank me if I am doing something wrong, slap even in the face hard. Also squeeze my mouth. Does anyone else like that?

I love being dominated by a top, especially when I am sucking his cock. The focus is on his cock and his pleasure. I shouldn't have to be reminded, but being slapped and corrected is as hot as taking his cock to his satisfaction and receiving his praise. 

I'm a tool, a toy, a cocksucker for him to use to get his nut. He can shove his fingers in my mouth and have me suck them, whether it's one or four. He can hold my head and pushing his cock deep in my throat. Nose flattened in his pubes. His hands pushing your head against his crotch restricting your air. Waiting for his release. A long slow face fucking. I'm hard just thinking about it.

preview.mp4.jpg

• Like 3

It can be nice with the right person. Had an ex who liked to slap me whenever I stopped sucking him to take a breath. That said it was part of a negotiated scene I had consented to beforehand. 

If I don't know a slap could be coming I'm less of a fan. The pain isn't the issue but it really messes with my rhythm to be slapped across the face while a cock is in my mouth. 

• Haha 1

I hate it when someone slaps my face during a sweet blowjob or before or after. I tell them is is a no no and I only suck cock. A few smart asses have learned the hard way that they shouldn't slap my face when I say not to. When they wake up with a black eye of a cut set of lips they have learned the hard way that no is no.

• Like 3

I experienced it for the first time last week, when I was blowing my fuck-buddy. He got excited and started to fuck my face (I told him before I like that as well). I loved it, but I gagged a lot and needed to come up for air often. Each time I pulled away to breath for a moment, he slapped me. It was great.  (He knew I like to be dominated in general and this spontaneous action was very much appreciated.)

• Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By jaybo1022
      Bottom in gaffney, sc...free mist weekdays 7:30a til 1:30p and late nights after 11p.
      Text 864-619-9794  and let me know you're interested, will reolybwith address if i'm free. If i can't host we can tryto meet elsewhere...public bathroom, cemetery, woods...long as my ass gets fucked and filled.
    • By Ukselonbttm
      If a bottom states when s**m becomes no limit are more likely not to give fuck about him, 
       And push your boundaries to no limits?

or would see how far you can push the limits and own it

• By FuckhardSF
      This fun, sleazy, and slutty bottom will be taking dick and raw loads all evening tonight (Sat, 12/12) beginning at 5 PM at the Bay Bridge Inn San Francisco.
      I'm 40, GWM 6ft, 210, 7.5c, bearish, mild to very wild, pig bottom with few limits. I love cum in my hole, and my ass can really take a pounding like a champ! More details, pics and videos of me on my NKP profile: fuckhardsf
      Come for a pump-n-dump or stay for a longer, connected, breeding session.
      All hard cocks and loads are welcome. Message me to coordinate and get room details.

• By FuckhardSF
      2 fun, pervy, sleazy pigs (1 bottom & 1 vers) looking for top fuckers to cum seed the bottom's hole this Sunday evening 11/29 at the Bay Bridge Inn. All breeders are welcome. Anon is great. The bottom can be blindfolded and ass up ready for you to use his hole. Sleazy, piggy, pervy a + but will take your load regardless of your scene. Message for room info.

• By ericbb99
      My name is Eric. I was 19 years old at the time, in college, and I desperately needed money. I was 5'9" and 120lbs, blonde hair and blue eyes, nice 6-pack and a cute butt. I was still a virgin with guys, and I wasn't out, but I knew I was gay. I was pretty inexperienced and extremely naive. But I needed money.
      I went on Craigslist and started looking around for gigs. I scrolled until one caught my eye. "Young Male Server Needed for Election Party" Huh... I wasn't sure why it mattered that I was young or male, but I figured I fit the description, and I could definitely sling drinks. The presidential election was this coming Tuesday. I just hoped they still needed someone. I emailed, and almost immediately heard back: "Send us a picture. -Aaron"  Again, it was weird, but I wasn't in a position to be picky. I sent over a picture of myself. I heard my email ding: "You're perfect. It's $150 for the night. And if you win the election, you'll get $1000. You can be casual, but wear something cute. Here's the address... See you around 7pm on Tuesday." I was so confused, but the lure of $1000 kept me from asking too many questions... I emailed back, "See you then."
      I pulled up to the house a bit nervous. It was huge, probably a $3 million house. It was modern. There were lots of cars there. I went to the door and rang the bell, and a man came to the door. He was in his 30's, fit with brown hair and a stubbly beard. He was hot, and dressed very well. "Welcome," he said, "I'm Aaron. You must be Eric. Come on in." He showed me to the bar. There were about 3 dozen guys there walking around, and the election results were on the TV as they came in. They were drinking and having a good time, and no one seemed to be paying much attention to the election. I jumped right in and started making drinks and passing them out. There were four other guys there all working with me, all young and hot.
      I realized quickly that the men were gay. It began to make sense why they wanted young male servers--a little eye candy for the night. One of the men slapped my ass and winked at me as I walked past and no one found it weird. Others were checking me out as I walked around. I kind of liked the attention. I'd never been in a group of gay guys before where I could be myself. It was strange, but I liked it.
      The night went on and it started getting late. But the guys weren't slowing down. Eventually, the election result was called on the TV. Most of the guys were pissed. A couple were pleased. And I figured things were done, and I could go home soon. Instead, Aaron called us into the living room, asked the four of us to stand in front of the TV. Then he said, "Now it's time to see who wins the election." A few of the men cheered. "Here's how it works: all of the guys here had a ballot at the beginning of the night. They've chosen one of you and voted. I'm going to pull out the ballots one by one. And if it's yours, you have to take off a piece of clothing. The first person naked gets 'elected' and the others can go home with their $150. But the guy who wins the election, gets $1000--and to stay and play with us, of course."
      My jaw about dropped. One of the other guys shook his head no. Aaron handed him $150 and he made his way to the door. The other two said they were in. Aaron looked at me. "So, what's it going to be, boy?" he asked. I paused for a moment and looked around the room. This was the kind of thing dreams were made of, and I needed the money. I nervously nodded yes, and Aaron smiled. "Good, then let's get started."
      (to be contintued)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.