Anticipation

Bokkierob

How much do other men enjoy the anticipation of being fucked. In august, I was waiting on my bed doggy, ass lubed, jocked, for an anon alpha. I heard him open my door and climb the stairs to my bedroom - man even that got me hard. He walked in my room and said, fukkin beaut ass, I’m gunna enjoy this. His voice was deep and course - the kind of military voice the commands respect. I listened to him undress - he took off a heavy belt, kicked off his boots and slid his jeans down. All the time I’m waiting to be penetrated. He walked over to me and I felt his body pressing on mine. I could telll he was wearing a jockstrap. He rubbed his junk on my ass for a bit then stepped back. He stepped forward again and I felt his hands on me as he clamped the pouch of his jock over my face. Man it was still hot from his balls and smelled amazing. It was a hot day so he was dripping sweat. Then I felt his cock rubbing on my hole, he gripped my ass and forced it up my hole. It was fukkin painful, but his grunts and moans told me he was enjoying my ass so any pain I felt was secondary to his lust. I was just.a hot hole to him. He pumped me hard, seeded me and pulled out. Told me I was a decent fuck and to be available to him when he needed milking. With that he left. He’s fucked me several times since and I still haven’t seen his face. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...
On 11/10/2020 at 7:41 AM, Bokkierob said:

How much do other men enjoy the anticipation of being fucked. In august, I was waiting on my bed doggy, ass lubed, jocked, for an anon alpha. I heard him open my door and climb the stairs to my bedroom - man even that got me hard. He walked in my room and said, fukkin beaut ass, I’m gunna enjoy this. His voice was deep and course - the kind of military voice the commands respect. I listened to him undress - he took off a heavy belt, kicked off his boots and slid his jeans down. All the time I’m waiting to be penetrated. He walked over to me and I felt his body pressing on mine. I could telll he was wearing a jockstrap. He rubbed his junk on my ass for a bit then stepped back. He stepped forward again and I felt his hands on me as he clamped the pouch of his jock over my face. Man it was still hot from his balls and smelled amazing. It was a hot day so he was dripping sweat. Then I felt his cock rubbing on my hole, he gripped my ass and forced it up my hole. It was fukkin painful, but his grunts and moans told me he was enjoying my ass so any pain I felt was secondary to his lust. I was just.a hot hole to him. He pumped me hard, seeded me and pulled out. Told me I was a decent fuck and to be available to him when he needed milking. With that he left. He’s fucked me several times since and I still haven’t seen his face. 

Anticipations is half the excitement for me, regarding being fucked; just being on a site, such as BZ, BBRT, or any other site with a Gay Theme, gets me turned on incredibly fast.