Got home after dinner last night and had a couple messages on my yahoo from a Marine. Says he's married and works at the base in town. His wife is gone this weekend and he hasn't been fucked in over 5 months. He is calling me papi and begging for a fuck. He is still online and I get a pic out of him and his location. He says he's naked in the living room, waiting for me. I tell him I don't have any condoms or lube handy. He replied I won't need any. He wants to feel my skin and feel my load deep inside him.

He is Latino, stocky like a good Marine. Tats on both shoulders, and lower back, with a bubble ass that sure looks inviting. So I make the decision - which wasn't tough. I drove over to his apartment and sure enough, when I get there the front door was closed, but unlocked, as he had told me to expect. Walking into the apartment he greeted me – nude! That ass is the first thing that sunk into my brain, and apparently he truly was desperate for some cock. He doesn't wait and starts right in pulling my zipper down and pulls out my tool, sucking me hard. As soon as it is stiff and wet to his liking he turns around and sinks himself right back onto my dick. FUCK! No lube needed was right. His hole is hot and wet and he backed right on without pausing. He starts right in begging for me to fuck him, calling me papi.

I start slapping his ass as I am fucking it. I want to see it nice and pink before I leave. He loves it, squirming around on my dick. He takes it standing, on his knees and finally on his back of the living room floor. It is that position I could see his eyes, so I can start really pounding. I worked him over that way for several minutes and he starts asking for it. Begging me to seed him with my load. It was fucking HOT. I couldn't hold it back then. I just stared into his eyes as I buried it as deep as I could get it and unloaded my bug seed inside him. He was groaning and shooting his little cock, squeezing my dick sooo nice. I collapsed on top of him and we lay there for awhile. When I pulled out I could see my seed hanging from my cock and he did also. As I stood up he immediately grabbed my cock and licked it clean and thanked me. FUCK it was nice. I left him there laying on the floor and headed back home knowing I had possibly pozzed more than him, but maybe got the wife too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...